Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 1868 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18826
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any recent experiences with her?
    A link would help but if you're talking about the one from Memphis, early 20's she is legit and nice. Everything covered though.

  2. #18825

    Ad / pics / contact for Ling?

    I've seen a lot of posts about Ling Ling but never a link to an ad or any pics. Does anyone have that? Any senior members confirm she's good? PM is fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasco97  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a dream about ling. Had only time for qv.

    Decent no frills location in Murfreesboro.

    Super short and cute in glasses.

    Good oral skills then.

    Requested for reverse ACG.

    View is phenomenal.

    Nice well built ass in good shape.

    Especially for a small lady.

    Was pleasantly surprised.

    Would repeat soon for hh.

  3. #18824

    Dream about ling

    Finally had a dream about ling. Had only time for qv.

    Decent no frills location in Murfreesboro.

    Super short and cute in glasses.

    Good oral skills then.

    Requested for reverse ACG.

    View is phenomenal.

    Nice well built ass in good shape.

    Especially for a small lady.

    Was pleasantly surprised.

    Would repeat soon for hh.

  4. #18823
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I had a quick dream of this young lady this evening at her incall. Has dogs, but left them in the bathroom. I didn't hear them. Room is somewhat messy, lived in. Said she has been there since March. She is super friendly and JohnnysWood is correct! Smoking hot body. I opted for a QV. Will repeat.

    H32.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/660441621505
    Can you say what's on the menu and the donation? PM is fine.

  5. #18822

    Melissa

    Long, long time lurker. Saw Melissa yesterday and damn! Pics don't do her justice. Fun, unrushed, and she is a real squirter. Hoping to see her again this morning before she leaves town! Says she is hoping to make Nashville a regular stop. Treat her right if you have the pleasure of seeing her. Trust me we all want her to keep coming back!

  6. #18821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Bentley Bby

    Anyone had any recent experiences with her?

  7. #18820

    Dreamt today

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysWood  [View Original Post]
    She's got an amazing body and is real. She only does outcall. Everything is covered. She's is nice and friendly.
    I had a quick dream of this young lady this evening at her incall. Has dogs, but left them in the bathroom. I didn't hear them. Room is somewhat messy, lived in. Said she has been there since March. She is super friendly and JohnnysWood is correct! Smoking hot body. I opted for a QV. Will repeat.

    H32.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/660441621505
    Last edited by Hokies32; 01-11-21 at 22:22. Reason: Added link

  8. #18819

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysWood  [View Original Post]
    Don't see Kali. I meant to post, but just after Christmas I saw her and she took my money and then had "a call" left her room and never came back. I sat there an hour and just left. She's a scam artist.
    I have had this same report from numerous mongers. Don't see her is the verdict.

  9. #18818
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    When she first came on the scene, I really wanted to see her but couldn't line up a meet. Since then, it seems she has gone downhill, at least in looks, and it seems she now rips people off, according to reports. I can't confirm rip offs, read the reports and form your own conclusion. There is another report in this thread, report 18078, which is around page 50 at the moment.
    I stand behind report 18078.

  10. #18817

    Brittani

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLife690  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone has any info on this girl, much appreciated, TIA🙏.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/660441621505
    She's got an amazing body and is real. She only does outcall. Everything is covered. She's is nice and friendly.

  11. #18816

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Does this girl look familiar? Any reports? Seems like the name.

    Is not right.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/898404771344
    Don't see Kali. I meant to post, but just after Christmas I saw her and she took my money and then had "a call" left her room and never came back. I sat there an hour and just left. She's a scam artist.

  12. #18815
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    Most likely fake or you will get scammed. Can you play the game and match the tattoos? Clearly one of the pics is a different girl, the tattoos don't match. If you decide to TOFTT, report back, be safe.
    Thank you, that's what I thought too, but wanted to check up here as well🙏.

  13. #18814

    Melissa

    Had her come to me not rushed this is the second time with her BBJ all positions is on the menu she is a squirter was a good time she told me she leaving on Tuesday so hit her up.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/445942404793

  14. #18813

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by OJones  [View Original Post]
    I met Quinn Kelly this morning at a nice hotel in Brentwood. It was our first time meeting, and it was excellent! Visually, she's stunning. Great (all natural) body and very pretty face. I was there for an hours, but there was no rush at all during our time together. She's very sweet, has a nice smile, and is really easy to talk to. And, she's 100% GFE (BBBJ, cim, daty, cfs, msog). She's not local but plans to keep visiting Nashville periodically. I will DEFINITELY see her again!

    https://www.escortsinneworleans.com/escorts/quinn/
    It's time quality came back to Nashville. There are a few here now, but a fresh new face is always welcome.

  15. #18812

    Reports

    Thought I'd give a few links and updates of the ones I've seen lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57563783/

    She's older. She's nice. She accommodating 100 Hhr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57563232/

    She's ok. You need to bring a glove if you want FS. It smells like sex in the room. Would not repeat, but. Wasn't awful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57557150/

    She's been a friend and a go to for years. If you are nice. She will do anything you want.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57555091/

    If you can manage seeing her. She's very nice. Zero BJ. But tight where it matters.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57577274/

    Been a while since I've seen Jenny. I hear she's in trouble these days. But when she's on. She's on.

    Ok. Hope these help some nebs and some others. I have a few UTRs. But. Don't check here often. So if you ping me. Be prepared to wait a min.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape