Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 1316 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12816
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Seen her several times in woony & she's never been anything to write home about but her tight kitty & bolt ons get the job done. She's kinda like fuckkng a blow up doll to be honest except when she's bitching to hurry up & finish. I tried seeing her last weekend at her now spot. Got there & she never responded. Funny thing was it was the same house MILF Joelle used to live at. I was tempted to just walk up but she really isnt worth the hassle.

    I just wanted to spray those all over those tits but while I was sitting there I read recent reviews and decided to just takeoff. Interested to see if she is really as bad as recent reviews say she is?
    Yeah basically. Can those bolt ons and that frame really be THAT bad? Or should I just stick with trying Joelle. Holy quiet today, hit up about 7 and strike out.

  2. #12815
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy59  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to visit Pamela near harborside lately? Was thinking of taking the plunge.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/993022911965
    Seen her several times in woony & she's never been anything to write home about but her tight kitty & bolt ons get the job done. She's kinda like fuckkng a blow up doll to be honest except when she's bitching to hurry up & finish. I tried seeing her last weekend at her now spot. Got there & she never responded. Funny thing was it was the same house MILF Joelle used to live at. I was tempted to just walk up but she really isnt worth the hassle.

    I just wanted to spray those all over those tits but while I was sitting there I read recent reviews and decided to just takeoff. Interested to see if she is really as bad as recent reviews say she is?

  3. #12814

    Pamela

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy59  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to visit Pamela near harborside lately? Was thinking of taking the plunge.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/993022911965
    Saw her recently, it was freezing and she couldn't stop coughing. Gave me BBBJ but spit out and stopped when I came. Wouldn't recommend, looking road worn.

  4. #12813

    Ehhh

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy59  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to visit Pamela near harborside lately? Was thinking of taking the plunge.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/993022911965
    Worth it if just BBBJ and you're patient with responses, the cfs was dumb, she complained about it hurting I couldn't even go all the way in. BBBJ was pretty good, but from first text to visit you're waiting a few hours, just for that? I haven't seen any of these ones but based on reading reviews as they've come in I know I want to try one of these women next (unless I'm remembering wrong I think I've seen positive reviews for all, if I'm wrong and someone with more experience could correct me that would be great LOL).

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/302735760432

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/167587413026

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/666900536439

  5. #12812
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/359365983036

    Almost 100% sure you won't see pricilla Probably marcella but that's the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? I don't see a post by Priscilla.

  6. #12811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? I don't see a post by Priscilla.
    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...c/359365983036

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/200744446445

  7. #12810
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip401  [View Original Post]
    Pricilla posted on STG and was active on them today. Claudia also posted so it could just be her on both numbers.

    Good luck all who are willing I've still never got a reply back from either. I got a good feeling about tonight though!
    Do you have a link? I don't see a post by Priscilla.

  8. #12809
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter account is the most entertaining part of my day. Its a fucking train wreck. She complains she can't get guys to fuck her for $60, and then out of the blue is like fuck it, minimum is now $200. Well if she can't get $80, she aint getting $200, and the next day she posts again how she and her noahs arc of animals are getting kicked out of the hotel because she didnt pay.

    Oh, and then she complains that guys never pay to fly her to them and do multigrand overnights. Guys dont fly $60 girls to them.

    She does seem to have nice tits though.
    She hates you for even coming to see her.

    She is mechanical and miserable.

  9. #12808

    Pamela?

    Anyone been to visit Pamela near harborside lately? Was thinking of taking the plunge.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/993022911965

  10. #12807

    Reviews?

    This one used to post regularly and always intrigued me, but I never pulled the trigger. Now she has more photos up and they don't look dated, so I'm willing to pull the trigger, but wanted to check and see if anyone had any reviews before I did.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/278084970371

  11. #12806

    Pricilla post (probably marcella / claudia)

    Pricilla posted on STG and was active on them today. Claudia also posted so it could just be her on both numbers.

    Good luck all who are willing I've still never got a reply back from either. I got a good feeling about tonight though!

  12. #12805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by GioDarazi  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/401-262-6509

    Lots of postings, reviews all over the board. Anybody care to share? List a 2 for 1 as well.
    I setup a date with her and she told me she's at the hotel in Pawtucket and never came outside to come get me or let me know room she was in. She bailed out on me.

  13. #12804

    Anybody?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/401-262-6509

    Lots of postings, reviews all over the board. Anybody care to share? List a 2 for 1 as well.

  14. #12803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobeg85  [View Original Post]
    Offering 60 bucks just because you aren't fully functional down there and only last 5 minutes, well that's on you man. What a bum.
    I'm a bum cause I see alot of girls for $100 or less while you probably paying the same girls $250 to get the same treatment I get for less. You only have 2 post so I'm not sure if you are a provider pretending to be someone you not but let me give you an example. This dude pay this girl $150 for hh. She was a streetwalker that just happen to have a motel and have some blurry ass pics that made her look like she's hot. So I kept asking weekly for $80 special and not only did she see me for the hh, but it was only $60 she got from me. So, just because a girl advertised and going by the trend of $120 qv and $150 hh. It doesn't mean they worth that price. So just like we negotiate with them hoes. Guess what, them hoes waste our time also having us drive to get ghosted. Just saying.

    I bet you paying babygirl Nikki $160 hh when I could of had her for $120 hh if her place wasn't sketchy.

  15. #12802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFaninri  [View Original Post]
    Reconnected with Samara recently and she heard about this post so I got cursed out (LOL). I wanted to follow-up on it and say that she is very much normal, still has all her teeth, and I didn't see any track marks. Her apartment is cleaner than before as well so I'm going to chalk it up to financial trouble moreso than drug use. I've never been good at the "juicy details" and posts filled with hyperbole so the short version is that she smells nice, her pussy is wet, she's very much into catering to the monger, and she's down for any position.

    Everything is covered but she's so wet that it didn't matter and honestly probably helped me make my appt longer than 5 minutes.

    We finished off in doggy and while I'm usually a marathon runner in that position she started making these little sighs that got me to the finish line (LOL again). I hate the faux-dirty talk from clock watchers trying to get us out the door, and Samara is anything but that.
    For 400 I would at least at minimum would like BBBJ cim for the finish, She does look hot though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape