Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4209
-
01-10-21 14:54 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 103Ming's
Sorry, it is in Milford about 100 yards from Bodywork's Station.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 13:35 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 1000It Being Such a "Sun" Shiny Day
I decided to go for a coffee. As I waited after pushing the button I had to giggle at the spelling on the how to push the button sign. Not sure if anyone noticed but it goes with the place. After a stringent COVID check to keep all "Karen's" feeling safe I was led into a cozy room and was super surprised at my attendant. June, what a wonderful month it is. As close to perfect as spring can be.
On top of a nice relaxing massage I was wowed with some above normal as close to GFE as you can get entertainment. No disappointment at all, even after my throbbing "heart" relaxed I was rewarded with a nice scalp massage. Sixty wonderful min of stress free spring time warmth.
It's been a while since I have gone for coffee so I was surprised at the pricing. I'm normally a Dunkin' Donuts kind of guy but I do occasionally dabble in the good stuff so the 80 fee accompanied by the 140 tip seemed excessive. No I didn't negotiate at all. It was after I finished my cup that I was told of the customary tip. I'm not sure if I overpaid I'm sure you'll let me know.
I did happen to see another attendant as I exited the building and was impressed.
Poo.
-
01-10-21 08:54 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 338I hope your answers got you a BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by WishId
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 08:35 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 120Bodyworks
This definitely a YMMV spot. When I was there she started asking me questions like if I was single, had a gf, did I gamble? It was like a first Ourtime date!. My answers were based on what I thought she wanted to hear as she was divorced and on the hunt. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and how much I would pay. Then she blew me.
Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 15:06 #1535Regular Member

Posts: 18That describes the person I saw to a tee, her name was Kathy. Maybe next time you'll be offered more but they offer BBFS. Good luck and be safe.
Originally Posted by PeeJayf
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 00:52 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 1334Where is Ming's?
It wasn't mentioned in post 1412.
Originally Posted by MHO
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 15:44 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 181Yes, so far the best in Connecticut but sometimes you get stuck with a bad apple when they are busy.
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 12:39 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 103Ming's
On Christmas day, I went for drive to check out places mentioned in Post #1412. I ended up at Ming's as they were open and no cars in the parking lot. My first time there.
Went in for an hour massage, 0.6. No table shower was offered, I don't know if that is available. Girl was very pretty, great shape, good English, very fun with a nice personalty.
The place, girl and massage exceeded my expectations and I left very happy and relaxed.
-
01-07-21 06:01 #1531Banned Member

Posts: 1318Branford
One of the AMP's in Branford is HJ only the other is FS, however the ladies are older, 50 and older.
Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 20:13 #1530Regular Member

Posts: 20Bodyworks in Milford
Went there a few days ago at night. Got to say I do not like the spot it is at, very open and next to a busy pizza shop. Went in the lady is about late 40's body is not good, from the I can see face is not good. Over all not good. Massage was ok she started with walking on my back, I don't mind it. During the massage she constantly asked me let her know what area I want her to work on more. Jeez can't I get a decent massage first then into the whatever? But at the end got the typical handy on the flip. Idk if this the the same bobby and BBFS place everyone is talking about, if it is then it might just be because it was my first time there. There was only that lady working there. I speak a bit Chinese I tried to get as much info as I can out of her. What I can gather is all the Chinese places in Milford the lady all knows each other and know what each place offer. This lady has been at bodyworks for about 3 years. I was told they do not offer anything other than a HJ on the flip. I will try a few more times and report back, I am very curious as if she actually provides the service everyone is saying she does but she is really not much to look at. Big saggy tits at most, typical flat old Asian lady ass.
-
01-06-21 17:20 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 62Bfd amp
Only good for HE, no FS.
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 12:21 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 54How old was she? "Beautiful woman" and these AMPs that usually have 40+ isn't something I'm used to hearing LOL.
Originally Posted by MrCcct
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 09:32 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 88Georgia at DD
Stopped by DD earlier in the week hoping to see Lisa, my favorite there. Unfortunately she is on vacation, so mamasan said she would take care of me. After waiting about 10 minutes Georgia, large breasted and curvy, came in. She had a bad attitude from the get go, but I was hoping that she would make up for it later. Long story short, avoid her like the plague. She complained about her fee for services, she pestered me about when I saw Lisa last, and the dress covered up a body that desperately needs to hit the gym. I finished as quickly as I could. Waste of time and money.
-
01-05-21 12:41 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 151Hmm. Shows that YMMV. I daydreamed about going there a while back and got only covered offers and an awful massage. Beautiful woman though. I did make the mistake of saying it was my first there though. She was very paranoid. I did get two goals though.
Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 19:30 #1525Regular Member

Posts: 18Sounds like it and IMO they are the best provider in the area.
Originally Posted by ChiaraMaria
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




