Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 344 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1835
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #1834

    Just over the border

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/678536052916

    Went to see her today, she is the one in the pictures, though they are definitely older pics as she is full blown prego now, and she didn't disclose that. She lives with some guy, clearly runs her business. I took a chance and still did the date, room was filthy, I didn't want to even sit on the bed so I stood, its all nasty and stained. Oral was just ok, nothing great, she said she had a toothache so couldn't do much. She was not the worst I have been with but wasn't freshly showered either, little funk going on. After she counted the donation and said I was short, when I showed her the text for the amount she told me, she said she texted the wrong amount and asked for more. I said no. She went into the room next to us with the guy and he started arguing with her. During this I got out of there. Won't repeat, ever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTUxNjgwYWFlOGQ0ZmQwY2I1MGM2YWVlMzk3ZjBkZjIxM2YxZTE.jpg‎  

  3. #1833

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Heidi- tall willowy Heidi of Manchester she liked the stuff that makes you go fast- LOL- any info appreciated.
    If your referring to Heidi Swiss, tall long hair that covered her butt, she got prego by a boyfriend and last I heard was living with him up north.

  4. #1832

    Not a helpful response

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    According to her post she's 5'4" and 181 lbs. That's not a small girl LOL, she may have posted her best pics, but I'd say she told the truth on the numbers.
    I've found that the information listed usually isn't accurate anyways. So I don't personally look at it. And I didn't say she lied, I just said that she looks bigger in person than she does in the pics. That's my opinion / review on her.

  5. #1831

    Greetings Earthmen

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    She posts now and then. I saw her last week. Pretty fun.
    I'm curious about Heidi- tall willowy Heidi of Manchester she liked the stuff that makes you go fast- LOL- any info appreciated.

  6. #1830
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? The last time I saw her, she was hosting out an RV late spring last year, and I haven't been able to get away to see her again. She used to post ads somewhat frequently, then her ads started to be posted few and far between. Now, it appears that she hasn't posted anything for quite some time. It could be because she may have enough regulars that she doesn't have to anymore. Anyway, just curious. I appreciate any info.

    CH.
    She posts now and then. I saw her last week. Pretty fun.

  7. #1829

    Jolene

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Bigger than her pics would have you believe. Uglier too. But she has a pleasant personality. Nice incall. Standard rates.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...p/054034428697
    According to her post she's 5'4" and 181 lbs. That's not a small girl LOL, she may have posted her best pics, but I'd say she told the truth on the numbers.

  8. #1828

    Jolene

    Bigger than her pics would have you believe. Uglier too. But she has a pleasant personality. Nice incall. Standard rates.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...p/054034428697

  9. #1827

    Red Head Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? The last time I saw her, she was hosting out an RV late spring last year, and I haven't been able to get away to see her again. She used to post ads somewhat frequently, then her ads started to be posted few and far between. Now, it appears that she hasn't posted anything for quite some time. It could be because she may have enough regulars that she doesn't have to anymore. Anyway, just curious. I appreciate any info.

    CH.
    If you're talking about the Nikki I think you are, she actually posted Monday evening on STG.

  10. #1826

    Red Head Nikki

    Has anyone seen her lately? The last time I saw her, she was hosting out an RV late spring last year, and I haven't been able to get away to see her again. She used to post ads somewhat frequently, then her ads started to be posted few and far between. Now, it appears that she hasn't posted anything for quite some time. It could be because she may have enough regulars that she doesn't have to anymore. Anyway, just curious. I appreciate any info.

    CH.

  11. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/406488016801

    This post has the same number as that one, but looks like it might be different women?
    They are friends and work together sometime, I saw the one called tastiee at her home so I can vouch she's real, I won't go into the visit bc it was one of the most awkward I've ever experienced, so don't do a date with her there, as far as she goes, very pretty, big, tall, buxom and very polite and intelligent, I felt bad for her situation, been trying to see her outside of her house, but she's very slow to respond so I gave up, her and her friend had a hotel room one time I inquired, so that's the way to go, but again, never no what you can walk into, YMMV.

  12. #1824

    Same number

    Quote Originally Posted by SnhGuy69  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/406488016801

    This post has the same number as that one, but looks like it might be different women?

  13. #1823

    Can't find any reviews on this one


  14. #1822

    Luscious ebony?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/726246631730

    Any Intel on this one? Could not find any reviews on here. Very interested.

  15. #1821

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Crickets  [View Original Post]
    I'll make this brief for you gents. Please see latest link below:

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/990092468251

    Ads usually goes "if you're into curvy girls".

    Pics are usually never hers. She did post cropped photos of her a few times in the past. Will gladly send her actual photos. Not hideous by any means. Teeth slightly crooked. Has a bit of an accent. She's chunky with perky breasts and big ass. Safe apartment incall. Her actual room is very clean and tidy, but the rest of the place is a bit of a dump. Lots of street parking available. Freshly showered upon arrival. Started with BBBJ. BBFS is available. Just did BBBJCIMWS. Average talent at best. Will follow directions. Maybe if I instructed her better, experience would have been better. In and out in about 25 minutes. Will not repeat as there's better talent out there. Only upside is the incall.

    -Cricks.
    PM'd you for pics, thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape