Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 976 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 14626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4771

    Veronica

    I treated myself to to what I would call a 5 star PSE session with Veronica while she was visiting Naples.

    We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time.

    www.sohot.me

    Tight screening requirements but made both of us feel safe and the two hour session was out of this world.

    Will absolutely repeat the next time she is here.

    WHM.

  2. #4770

    Same thing when I called and texted

    Quote Originally Posted by Orch13  [View Original Post]
    After her layup with a broken arm, she took a trip to see the grands and then, Voila. Her phone number was answered by some guy who was reassigned that number and answered no Marie here. I asked for Bob and he hung up. Sure miss her tricks.
    Yes, it's a shame Marie disappeared. I encountered much the same when calling or texting, "not Marie".

    It was a fun time over there.

    LTLI.

  3. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Got several angry PMs because one of my comments. Never seen her, but her psycho attitude keeps me at large. It's a pity because she's kinda cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    She has anger issues. I asked a simple question to plan my time away and she went off! I even apologized (for some reason) and she said she was going to block me. Thank you for blocking me. I would avoid.
    I got the same from Fat Jen after my pot sticker comment. She has major issues. Maybe she's upset Ichiban only delivers within a 2 mile radius.

  4. #4768

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Any chance the young Brazilian was Jade? My buddy was planning on visiting her in the cape. He'd like to know if it's wortg it or at least which Brazilian to avoid.
    Yes, jade is the one. Her performance might be great but I'd set expectations accordingly.

  5. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    Eliza. The rip-off queen. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...u/571015460507 She's doing her own reviews now. She was posting that she was offering a money-back guarantee so make sure you mention that when you see her. I'm trying to figure out which of you mongers are Todd M, Bryan are, Big Tony, and David LOL. "Great time with a beautiful woman with a great personality. Looking forward to nex time. Have great day beautiful!" - Todd M. Ft, Myers 59.

    "What a pleasant suprise! I will be sure to book a followup appointment. Thanks again. " -Bryan are. S. Ft. Myers 55.

    "Your hands are amazing. You took the time to focus on all of my problem areas. " -Big Tony Cape Coral 72.

    "Sexy, amazing body. I enjoyed the view while relaxing. Jess you are easy to get along with and I can see us being friends for a lifetime. " David 59 Gateway.
    I used to see her regularly, before the trailer incident. If Covid passes, I will start seeing her again. She is one of the most talented and willing provider in this area and is a hot MILF. She has never tried to rip me off but once was a no show.

  6. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    My buddy visited kodi recently. She's in lehigh acres and he wants to know if all houses in lehigh are disgusting. Anyways he said the visit was good. She has a pretty face and the service was good with daty and cfs. The only downside is her size. She's not bbw but she's definitely big boned. He said he might repeat in a pinch because she has a good attitude.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/040227300698

    My buddy had a not so good visit with the young brazilian in north cape. Her incall is the size o a closet and he wasn't impressed with her appearance so he bolted before things got interesting. She might have been a good time but the vibes were definitely not good.
    Any chance the young Brazilian was Jade? My buddy was planning on visiting her in the cape. He'd like to know if it's wortg it or at least which Brazilian to avoid.

  7. #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting forever. Did a search but nothing came up. Anyone seen her? Who's her face?

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...y/385585777775
    She spanish. Really nice big lips, she use to post under jasmine and has face on those. Pretty big bones girl. About 5'10.

  8. #4764

    Coming back for the season soon

    Hi all,

    Doing some research for my seasonal comeback to Naples-Ft Myers.

    Noticed an Alexis Taylor advertised for erotic massage and wondered if anyone has any feedback. From description, fits more in this section rather than massage. Sounds fun. Is it?

    Feel free to pm if not appropriate here.

    Also, any other suggestions for a Trusted Senior appreciated.

    Thanks.

    HG2.

  9. #4763

    Got the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orch13  [View Original Post]
    After her layup with a broken arm, she took a trip to see the grands and then, Voila. Her phone number was answered by some guy who was reassigned that number and answered no Marie here. I asked for Bob and he hung up. Sure miss her tricks.
    I was in touch with her after the broken arm and like you said, suddenly she's gone!. I called the number, got probably the same guy and he knew nothing of bob and marie. I went to see "them" quite a few times. She was fun and the whole situation was just so odd I kept going back!.

  10. #4762

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Orch13  [View Original Post]
    After her layup with a broken arm, she took a trip to see the grands and then, Voila. Her phone number was answered by some guy who was reassigned that number and answered no Marie here. I asked for Bob and he hung up. Sure miss her tricks.
    I was a regular with Marie. She sure did know how to spin my prop just right.

  11. #4761

    Yes, the grands

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    The grands?
    Short for grandchildren.

  12. #4760
    She's been posting forever. Did a search but nothing came up. Anyone seen her? Who's her face?

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...y/385585777775
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A4796A8D-9988-49ED-828B-AF2993AF733D.jpg‎  

  13. #4759

    Holy cow

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Got several angry PMs because one of my comments. Never seen her, but her psycho attitude keeps me at large. It's a pity because she's kinda cute.
    She has anger issues. I asked a simple question to plan my time away and she went off! I even apologized (for some reason) and she said she was going to block me. Thank you for blocking me. I would avoid.

  14. #4758
    Quote Originally Posted by Orch13  [View Original Post]
    After her layup with a broken arm, she took a trip to see the grands and then, Voila. Her phone number was answered by some guy who was reassigned that number and answered no Marie here. I asked for Bob and he hung up. Sure miss her tricks.
    The grands?

  15. #4757

    I wish I knew.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Marie what ever became of her?
    After her layup with a broken arm, she took a trip to see the grands and then, Voila. Her phone number was answered by some guy who was reassigned that number and answered no Marie here. I asked for Bob and he hung up. Sure miss her tricks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape