Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 17727
-
01-10-21 11:43 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 126Zoey
I haven't see her, but I inquired about her on here. The guys that have say that the pics are heavily filtered and she has a drug problem. And her place is a garbage dump, be a motel room or whatever. But I also heard from someone that anything goes with her. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 18:58 #5936Regular Member

Posts: 5Jada
Has anyone seen or info on this one? She's been posting for a while on rubratings. Very sexy and would love to see her.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/154843
Stay safe all!
-
01-09-21 17:03 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 316Zoey?
Hey all. Anyone have experience with this gal?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57558258/
A couple of random comments, and 4 decent reviews from 3 guys, going back a few months. Did a quick Google image search on several of the pics, and they all appear to be STL area only, so hoping she's legit. But if anyone has first-hand knowledge of her, I'd appreciate a report / recommendation. I texted her for rates but haven't heard back yet.
Rally.
-
01-08-21 19:35 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 382[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
01-08-21 08:42 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 471Thanks for the detailed review. Very nice!
Originally Posted by Sarcasticles
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 23:44 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 211You were right. I saw her yesterday and she is a good little fuckdoll. Pussy is nice and tight and she took nearly all of my cock in her mouth without pulling back. By the time she was done sucking me, she had slobber all over my dick and balls. She then put on the jimmyhat and climbed on. Nice and tight little fuck. Flipped her over and put her legs up over her head and pounded her in mish till I filled the baggie.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
I will be repeating.
Sarc.
-
01-07-21 22:26 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 296Porn star pics
I did check and found that the pics were fake. So I asked for a verifying pic and she gave me one. Of course, no match. She then asked for up front deposit. I backed the fck out.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 20:20 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 687Both were covered. I never go bare, especially greek. BBBJ only and depending on the provider's mouth I will go CBJ.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 15:54 #5929Regular Member

Posts: 11Charge
What is she trying charge if you can't even fuck her?
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 15:00 #5928Senior Member

Posts: 552Because, of course!
Several of those pics are of a well known pornstar named Aidra Fox, LOL.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
SCAM!
-
01-07-21 14:08 #5927Senior Member

Posts: 240Is she visiting?
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
The ad is based out of NYC.
-
01-07-21 13:48 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 296Avoid
Called and she wanted 50% donation up front.
https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2240604
-
01-07-21 11:50 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 251I want to know too. After the Shana disaster, I'm looking for another mature lady. I wonder if anyone else has seen Shana.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 11:39 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 213Lilly
Did she use protection or did she let you hit pussy and greek bare? Be honest!
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 04:15 #5923Regular Member

Posts: 12I tried
I know I don't post much on here but 2 days ago I tried to set up a date with her. I texted, got the address to the hotel off 44 and was in the parking lot. She apparently had another client with her at the time. So I did not see her and was told that she was just "going to take a bath and go to bed". Was a total waste of time.
Originally Posted by Sarcasticles
[View Original Post]
On a side note, is it just me or are these girls making everyone else wait 15-30 minutes before you can see them. I've struck out with 4 providers in the last week!












Reply With Quote





