Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 969 1019 1419 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 28550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14780

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If you want to send your hard earned money to some stranger online then don't come on here complaining when your made to look a fool. If she wants a deposit then that means she really don't want a date that bad. ***** can starve.
    I completely agree. If they're asking for money upfront, it is almost always a scam. The only deposit I'm giving any of these ****** is in their pussy or mouth.

  2. #14779

    Persian / middle eastern girl off perimeter and alpharetta

    Does anyone remember that persian chick who used to work out of roswell and perimeter about a year or two ago? She was kinda thic with curly hair. Don't see her posts anymore was wondering if any of you still see her.

  3. #14778

    Kaylee in Gainesville

    I wanted to drop a quick review about Kaylee. She's had good reviews here and mine is no different. Petite and with a good disposition. Wants to know what you want and responds well to stimulation. Head game (BBBJ) is top notch in my opinion and kitty was tight. Overall, I will repeat when I'm back in the area. Kissing is closed lips only and she does look out for good hygiene. As always YMMV.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/591647074743

  4. #14777

    Definitely a woman

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    If Aliados says she's good, you can take it to the bank! I would visit her but with the COVID mess, Im restricting myself to my UTR lady friend of 12+ years.
    Heaven works the Huntsville scene too. All girl parts and a sweet lady.

    OW.

  5. #14776
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her 3 times. She is DEF not a man.
    I was actually wondering myself and was thinking of a way of asking nicely.

  6. #14775

    L o l

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Always find it hilarious when they say no bare, and she's getting raw dogged in her video, LOL. One of the pics in the ad is a different girl to BTW.
    Ain't that the truth & yes I noticed but was curious if anyone has seen her.

  7. #14774

    And that makes a difference?

    Quote Originally Posted by CCnugLife  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's asking for deposit for outcall, not everything.
    If you want to send your hard earned money to some stranger online then don't come on here complaining when your made to look a fool. If she wants a deposit then that means she really don't want a date that bad. ***** can starve.

  8. #14773
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumstrange  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the scene for awhile and just now getting back into it. It seems to be confusing. A provider will post an ad and say use the number in the description not the one listed. Often times the number listed is not a local number. Additionally, when you go to look at the more pictures section there's pictures of multiple different women displayed. How do you know which one you'd be seeing. I mean what's going on? Seems very sketchy. The one below is an example of what I'm talking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57548194/
    Numbers can vary as escorts travel around; however, if an escort is suggesting she works alone and posts pics of other providers in her ads? Avoid!

  9. #14772

    Various provider ads

    I have been out of the scene for awhile and just now getting back into it. It seems to be confusing. A provider will post an ad and say use the number in the description not the one listed. Often times the number listed is not a local number. Additionally, when you go to look at the more pictures section there's pictures of multiple different women displayed. How do you know which one you'd be seeing. I mean what's going on? Seems very sketchy. The one below is an example of what I'm talking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57548194/

  10. #14771

    Maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    No but she's asking for a deposit, so I personally would avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItBeesMe  [View Original Post]
    This one requires a deposit, cash app payment before seeing her. If you do go through with it, let us know how it works out. I'll bet once they have your $, you'll never hear from them again.

    IBM.
    Looks like she's asking for deposit for outcall, not everything.

  11. #14770
    It's fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her 3 times. She is DEF not a man.
    HF, you responded to the wrong person. Someone else raised questions about whether or not she was a man. She definitely does not look like a man IMHO.

  12. #14769

  13. #14768

    CBJ or BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    So I saw the white, blonde Tiffany and she is the real deal! I found her to be prettier than her pictures. She gave great head but only enough to bet me rock hard, then she was ready to move on. It seemed like she would've continued but she wanted me to get down to business doggy and I gladly obliged. She is soft and smooth in all the right places and her ass was lovely. We switched to cowgirl and she was just ok there. Definitely enjoyed the view from her on top but she just didn't have all the energy there. Then we switched to mish after that. Her kitty felt so good from that position as she took my long strokes (pussy definitely grips). That's where I finished off.

    Definitely a repeat for me.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/57474064/
    From her previous reviews she was CBJ only but according to some, she has expanded to BBBJ for extra $. What was your experience? Sounds lik CBJ if it was only enough to get you ready.

  14. #14767

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    If Aliados says she's good, you can take it to the bank! I would visit her but with the COVID mess, Im restricting myself to my UTR lady friend of 12+ years.
    I have seen her 3 times. She is DEF not a man.

  15. #14766
    Quote Originally Posted by WetWilly1112  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57524493/

    Anybody seen her? Never seen her post before.
    No but she's asking for a deposit, so I personally would avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape