Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 898 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 948 998 1398 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 26419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12964

    Kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewFan224  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a month ago. Nice gal but she's been radio silent for a couple of weeks. Maybe it's just the holidays?
    I just saw that she messaged me earlier today. She said she's been working 12-16 hour shifts at her regular job.

  2. #12963

    Hoover

    Quote Originally Posted by WisDude  [View Original Post]
    I met with Jenn a couple of years ago when she was first starting out. Yes, super friendly and enthusiastic. I posted a review here. Never had a chance to follow up. I thought she retired. If she is active, can someone pass her digits to me as well? Thanks!
    I saw her in the first quarter of 2020, but I think at some point she left the business. I've tried to reach out at her old, unique, number. She was dealing with some legal stuff and wasn't posting on her PH account because she was worried it would affect the case. Maybe it did, dunno.

  3. #12962
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper72  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen a UTR named Kristin in Walker's point lately? I saw her a month ago but now she's not returning messages.
    I saw her about a month ago. Nice gal but she's been radio silent for a couple of weeks. Maybe it's just the holidays?

  4. #12961
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    That is Sassy Lynn that operates out of Oak Creek.

    Sad how shockingly fast these girls slide when "the habit" has a grip on them. In less than 2 months they go from superstar to avoid at all costs. Same thing happened to Ivy in Racine.
    I saw her in a house in South Milwaukee. I think that might have been like last may. She said she is a bartender too. She was very dirty and smelled. Not a good fuck and not good at head.

  5. #12960

    Kistin

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper72  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen a UTR named Kristin in Walker's point lately? I saw her a month ago but now she's not returning messages.
    I was a regular but I've had the same problem as you.

  6. #12959

    Was wondering the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper72  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen a UTR named Kristin in Walker's point lately? I saw her a month ago but now she's not returning messages.
    I know last time I saw her she was losing weight due to a thyroid problem.

  7. #12958
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfe12  [View Original Post]
    Damage was 200. Stayed all night. Time was never brought up until my ass started to pass out.
    I didn't have the same positive experience. She's nice and relatively cute with a solid voluptuous body but scattered. Definitely a talker. Showed up 1/2 Hour late and wasnt prepared. Not worth it for the price- I won't repeat.

  8. #12957
    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Here's Kirby from the summer of 2019.
    She has filled out a bit and the bigger bust in those 4 years. Personally I like the thin, smaller bust types but I also know that I'm the minority, that figure is more appealing to the general man. At more from that visit and 2 of her ad pictures from back then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-02-15 16.14.17.jpg‎   2015-02-15 16.14.52.jpg‎   Back.jpg‎   Front.jpg‎  

  9. #12956

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    I was a bit surprised with the picture that you posted of her. I saw her for a while back in '15 and most go downhill over time but she looks pretty good. Here is a picture of her back then to compare to yours now.
    Here's Kirby from the summer of 2019.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kirby 2021 1a.jpg‎   Kirby 2021 1b.jpg‎  

  10. #12955

    Over time

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Regulars only, I haven't seen her in a while but text often hit me up.
    I was a bit surprised with the picture that you posted of her. I saw her for a while back in '15 and most go downhill over time but she looks pretty good. Here is a picture of her back then to compare to yours now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-02-15 16.05.43.jpg‎   Kirby.jpg‎  

  11. #12954

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    This is Jenn https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-page/26249289.

    She has recent reviews on The other site but I've tried the number I have for her and never get a response. I had seen her probably 6 or 7 times and she's fun and super friendly. If anyone has updated digits let me know.
    I met with Jenn a couple of years ago when she was first starting out. Yes, super friendly and enthusiastic. I posted a review here. Never had a chance to follow up. I thought she retired. If she is active, can someone pass her digits to me as well? Thanks!

  12. #12953

    Thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyCage  [View Original Post]
    I believe that's Maria's daughter. There have been some decent reports about her. I've never had the pleasure but hope to one day.
    Thanks for the intel Rusty. Ad and number appear to match up so I believe you are right. Anyone have any experience? How is Maria's / Angel's incall experience (seeing they host at the same address)? I see others have mentioned rules. Any idea of her rules seeing how apparently she gives frequent reminders?

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #12952

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    That is Sassy Lynn that operates out of Oak Creek.

    Sad how shockingly fast these girls slide when "the habit" has a grip on them. In less than 2 months they go from superstar to avoid at all costs. Same thing happened to Ivy in Racine.
    In reading your review of her I must have missed the part where she has "the habit". Care to elaborate?

  14. #12951

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    That is Sassy Lynn that operates out of Oak Creek.

    Sad how shockingly fast these girls slide when "the habit" has a grip on them. In less than 2 months they go from superstar to avoid at all costs. Same thing happened to Ivy in Racine.

  15. #12950
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckZito  [View Original Post]
    For some reason I thought Kirby was BJ Jen?
    This is Jenn https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-page/26249289.

    She has recent reviews on The other site but I've tried the number I have for her and never get a response. I had seen her probably 6 or 7 times and she's fun and super friendly. If anyone has updated digits let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape