Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 976 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by Orch13  [View Original Post]
    After her layup with a broken arm, she took a trip to see the grands and then, Voila. Her phone number was answered by some guy who was reassigned that number and answered no Marie here. I asked for Bob and he hung up. Sure miss her tricks.
    The grands?

  2. #4756

    I wish I knew.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Marie what ever became of her?
    After her layup with a broken arm, she took a trip to see the grands and then, Voila. Her phone number was answered by some guy who was reassigned that number and answered no Marie here. I asked for Bob and he hung up. Sure miss her tricks.

  3. #4755
    Quote Originally Posted by Orch13  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of chats with her but when a trusted Senior told me who she was, I read the reviews of Eliza and even the video of her stealing a trailer and decided she is not a replacement for Marie of Bob and Marie fame.
    Speaking of Marie what ever became of her?

  4. #4754

    Thanks for the 411

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    Eliza. The rip-off queen. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...u/571015460507 She's doing her own reviews now. She was posting that she was offering a money-back guarantee so make sure you mention that when you see her. I'm trying to figure out which of you mongers are Todd M, Bryan are, Big Tony, and David LOL. "Great time with a beautiful woman with a great personality. Looking forward to nex time. Have great day beautiful!" - Todd M. Ft, Myers 59.

    "What a pleasant suprise! I will be sure to book a followup appointment. Thanks again. " -Bryan are. S. Ft. Myers 55.

    "Your hands are amazing. You took the time to focus on all of my problem areas. " -Big Tony Cape Coral 72.

    "Sexy, amazing body. I enjoyed the view while relaxing. Jess you are easy to get along with and I can see us being friends for a lifetime. " David 59 Gateway.
    I had a couple of chats with her but when a trusted Senior told me who she was, I read the reviews of Eliza and even the video of her stealing a trailer and decided she is not a replacement for Marie of Bob and Marie fame.

  5. #4753
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    A big thank you for this post. I've been out of the game for some time and would have definitely fallen pray here since I do enjoy a nice accommodating mature MILF.
    My friend, let's just say he gets paid to protect and serve, says that Luanne AKA Eliza / Jess has popped up on the radar due to recent activity, mainly for candy but they are very familiar with her other exploits.

  6. #4752
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    Eliza. The rip-off queen. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...u/571015460507 She's doing her own reviews now. She was posting that she was offering a money-back guarantee so make sure you mention that when you see her. I'm trying to figure out which of you mongers are Todd M, Bryan are, Big Tony, and David LOL. "Great time with a beautiful woman with a great personality. Looking forward to nex time. Have great day beautiful!" - Todd M. Ft, Myers 59.

    "What a pleasant suprise! I will be sure to book a followup appointment. Thanks again. " -Bryan are. S. Ft. Myers 55.

    "Your hands are amazing. You took the time to focus on all of my problem areas. " -Big Tony Cape Coral 72.

    "Sexy, amazing body. I enjoyed the view while relaxing. Jess you are easy to get along with and I can see us being friends for a lifetime. " David 59 Gateway.
    A big thank you for this post. I've been out of the game for some time and would have definitely fallen pray here since I do enjoy a nice accommodating mature MILF.

  7. #4751

    The one and only.

    Eliza. The rip-off queen. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...u/571015460507 She's doing her own reviews now. She was posting that she was offering a money-back guarantee so make sure you mention that when you see her. I'm trying to figure out which of you mongers are Todd M, Bryan are, Big Tony, and David LOL. "Great time with a beautiful woman with a great personality. Looking forward to nex time. Have great day beautiful!" - Todd M. Ft, Myers 59.

    "What a pleasant suprise! I will be sure to book a followup appointment. Thanks again. " -Bryan are. S. Ft. Myers 55.

    "Your hands are amazing. You took the time to focus on all of my problem areas. " -Big Tony Cape Coral 72.

    "Sexy, amazing body. I enjoyed the view while relaxing. Jess you are easy to get along with and I can see us being friends for a lifetime. " David 59 Gateway.

  8. #4750

    Victoria / Diana

    Anyone have the contact number from the Colombian girl who massaged from time to time in the salon in front of Edison where they have all Colombian girls. She used to advertised as Diana / Victoria.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2141216

    This ad has per pic the one in the pink bra and black underwear but when I went she wasn't there so I don't know if there just using her pic.

  9. #4749

    Devin

    I can 2nd that, previously she was feisty, hungry for dick and cum and was a total PSE. Last time was a few months ago in PG was a total dead fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I saw here several times over the years. She has always been a little flakey but had nice curves, a decent face and was open to trips to the Isles. Things have changed. I reached out and communication was surprisingly good. Donation was actually better as well. So I drive over. She answers the door and at first I was excited. The lights were dim and she appeared to be a little thinner. Once we got comfortable I realized she is a lot thinner. She was also covered with scabs and bruises. I made a hasty exit. I don't know what is going on but it isn't good.

  10. #4748

    Looking for feedback on SpinnerKate

    She seems great; any recent-ish feedback or reports?

  11. #4747
    Quote Originally Posted by Philherup  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/351873220202 incall was back apt of home in San Carlos in a closet with matters on the floor, not the nicest spot but after a min she relaxed me enough to do a quick BBBJ til I got hard enough o appy cover for CG til finish in bag. No kissing or DATY, nice enough girl but better to be had. Always seeking creampie cuties if you know any.
    Mattress on a closet floor, really? How much does she charge for all that comfort? It's a rhetorical question, no answer required.

  12. #4746

    A Devon visit

    I saw here several times over the years. She has always been a little flakey but had nice curves, a decent face and was open to trips to the Isles. Things have changed. I reached out and communication was surprisingly good. Donation was actually better as well. So I drive over. She answers the door and at first I was excited. The lights were dim and she appeared to be a little thinner. Once we got comfortable I realized she is a lot thinner. She was also covered with scabs and bruises. I made a hasty exit. I don't know what is going on but it isn't good.

  13. #4745

    Sexy girl

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/351873220202 incall was back apt of home in San Carlos in a closet with matters on the floor, not the nicest spot but after a min she relaxed me enough to do a quick BBBJ til I got hard enough o appy cover for CG til finish in bag. No kissing or DATY, nice enough girl but better to be had. Always seeking creampie cuties if you know any.

  14. #4744
    Quote Originally Posted by Rompboy69  [View Original Post]
    Tried several times, unsuccessfully to reach her. Anyone have any info?

    She post on STG quite a bit. Is this her typical MO Or Just a scam an TGTBT.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/202243234380
    Read report #4509 on this thread by Moby.

  15. #4743

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/391309380621

    Do we know anything on this one. I'm kinda hesitant because of hotel settibg. Let me know if any info.
    Never met her. She used to post in Sarasota stg for a while but I don't recall any recent reviews. At the beginning she posted a couple pictures with some dopeboys in the back seat and was staying at the low end budget motel North Sarasota looked like management was involved so left it alone. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape