Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 871 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6255
    Quote Originally Posted by FatJerk76  [View Original Post]
    She used to be at west therapy in west Hollywood and was known as Jenny. Jenny the super ho to some. Her holes have been ransacked by countless la dicks over the years. Join Tues. Brotherhood. There are thousands of us.
    Already did, man was it good. All the young talent should take classes from her.

  2. #6254
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlh03  [View Original Post]
    Does Mary sometimes go by Jennifer?
    She used to be at west therapy in west Hollywood and was known as Jenny. Jenny the super ho to some. Her holes have been ransacked by countless la dicks over the years. Join Tues. Brotherhood. There are thousands of us.

  3. #6253

    Nirvana

    Quote Originally Posted by MannyMend  [View Original Post]
    The picture of that ad is actually of Rose who owns the place and also does massages. More information about Nirvana is in the Orange County section. Nirvana used to have a instagram where she posts pics of herself but can't find it now, probably shut down. You can find some pics online on google.
    I've been to Nirvana recently. It's nothing special. Pretty much your typical AMP rub & tug with older, not ugly but not young a d hot, viet providers. Rose is decent looking for her age. Spinner body, ok face. Walls at this place don't go all the way to the ceiling so you hear everything going on in the room next door. I wouldn't drive out of my way for this place but it's fine if you're in the area.

  4. #6252
    Quote Originally Posted by SFVsag  [View Original Post]
    Interesting ad for "Nirvana Massage. " I wonder what the "attractive, gorgeous, & young" provider looks like.
    The picture of that ad is actually of Rose who owns the place and also does massages. More information about Nirvana is in the Orange County section. Nirvana used to have a instagram where she posts pics of herself but can't find it now, probably shut down. You can find some pics online on google.

  5. #6251
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlh03  [View Original Post]
    Does Mary sometimes go by Jennifer?
    Yes, she has been known as Jenny over the last 50 years when she was working at other locations.

  6. #6250
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlh03  [View Original Post]
    Does Mary sometimes go by Jennifer?
    The best way to tell if it is Mary is if your dick is in her ass. She may switch names, but it is the same asshole.

  7. #6249

    Independent

    Any independent girls someone would like to recommend?

  8. #6248
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Prosthetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    I had no idea she was still around. Can confirm she gives a CMT-esque massage with release. The ending was clinical, but not rushed. Looks like she's now advertising as a tantra provider, so maybe it's more sensual now? Either way, not a terrible option.
    I kind of got real bored of peg leg and her fake foot. She gives an extraordinary massage and her dickwork is really impeccable. She has a gob of lotion on her wrist so that there are no interruptions in service, she never tries to work the cock like she is crankstarting a dead person, she lets you grab that bony white ass and she vibrates herself.

    But, she never gets into it. She does not show those fake tits, nor any of her lady parts.

    I doubt she does now. I have seen her a few times in the area at a store and near a coffee place and she is usually not alone. Furthermore, she looks a little older now.

  9. #6247

    Chen's

    Does Mary sometimes go by Jennifer?

  10. #6246

    Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Long ago, superior establishments like Momo and Bebe Therapy were adbertised in the back of the Weakly.

    Jim Powers of JM Productions had an ad for "Free Sex" for them bukkake / gokkun / blow bang fun times in a warehouse Valley, for which we were each paid fiddy bucks!!

    My, how the mighty habe fallen.
    Back in the day I used to frequent the Momo quite often I would tear out the $10 off at at the back of the LA weekly where they used to be at least 15 to 20 advertising for parlors. I did call Momo two weeks ago and see if they're open, mama answer the phone and said they're closed due to lock down. But will open back up as soon as they can.

  11. #6245
    Quote Originally Posted by Watnow78  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    These are the only two places I've seen advertised in the LA weekly. Has anybody had any experience with them?
    Interesting ad for "Nirvana Massage. " I wonder what the "attractive, gorgeous, & young" provider looks like.

  12. #6244
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]

    There is peg leg in playa del rey. She is CMT quality, I believe has a bit of a license. https://sacrederos.com/listing/maril...hakra-healing/.
    I had no idea she was still around. Can confirm she gives a CMT-esque massage with release. The ending was clinical, but not rushed. Looks like she's now advertising as a tantra provider, so maybe it's more sensual now? Either way, not a terrible option.

  13. #6243

    La Weakly

    Quote Originally Posted by Watnow78  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    These are the only two places I've seen advertised in the LA weekly. Has anybody had any experience with them?
    Long ago, superior establishments like Momo and Bebe Therapy were adbertised in the back of the Weakly.

    Jim Powers of JM Productions had an ad for "Free Sex" for them bukkake / gokkun / blow bang fun times in a warehouse Valley, for which we were each paid fiddy bucks!!

    My, how the mighty habe fallen.

  14. #6242

    La weekly

    Hey guys,

    These are the only two places I've seen advertised in the LA weekly. Has anybody had any experience with them?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210109_085858.jpg‎   20210109_085846.jpg‎  

  15. #6241
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    If the gal you saw in no ho ten years ago was tracey (blonde rocker girl with a pug) from massage anywhere, you are correct. She gave a true massage. And a decent handie.

    There is peg leg in playa del rey. She is CMT quality, I believe has a bit of a license. https://sacrederos.com/listing/maril...hakra-healing/.

    On thatmall, I think these are ok for massage:

    https://www.thatmall.com/tiana/

    https://www.thatmall.com/colleen/

    But I agree, a CMT massage is a different experience. There was this nut job - https://theecstaticbody.com/.

    Who did work in culver city. It was a CMT massage. It was like something I never had before. I had to fucken sleep it off. But no handie. Do this. Go to the fig, and pop a few BSW, then go to burke williams.
    The one Inused to see was Lindsey who worked out of her apartment in No Ho. She was a blonde Brit girl, actually very nice looking. She'd come home from work (her real job) to give the massage, meet you outside all professionally dressed. I remember following her up the stairs that first time thinking those clothes are going to be off in a couple minutes. It was a full hour of massage with her completely nude, and the closest I've ever had to "cmt" at a non-cmt establishment. It was only the last couple minutes where she did the HJ where it was anything but a legit massage. Even then it was limited touching. She'd let me rub her butt a little during the HJ and she was nice eye candy, but other than that it was pretty clinical. Very enjoyable though. I went back several times. Just to give an idea of timeframe, she advertised in the LA Weekly classifieds. That was pre-backpage days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape