Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 454 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 6798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2478
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra3628  [View Original Post]
    She is just as the reports state. A scammer, liar and etc. Try your luck.
    Word is she's working with local MS13 thugs. Definitely avoid!

  2. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownEntity  [View Original Post]
    I always see her posted and then the posted about her being a scammer. Has anyone ever really seen her or had a successful date with her? Looking for stories.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...a/667269126023
    She is just as the reports state. A scammer, liar and etc. Try your luck.

  3. #2476

    Number on AD

    Quote Originally Posted by QueefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The punani was hot and her ass was smoking', she gave me some great head and I ain't joking'!
    Googled the number on the Ad, found 2019 post asking for a deposit. Not taking chances with that, guess you got lucky.

  4. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugusta  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know she was back in the game, have you partaken? If so how's the service? Didn't realize other ad was her, this one actually showed tattoos I recognized from backpage days and your photography! LOL.
    It is definitely hot Mary. Last time I saw her was actually about almost three years ago. She had a child and got out of the game for a while but is trying to earn some income to get her breast done.[Deleted by Admin]

    AR.

  5. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    It could possibly be her.

    It's been over 5 years since I last saw her, but I do recall a few tattoos that are in a few of the pictures in the current ads.

    The chest tattoo and the one on her butt leads me to believe that it is either her posting again or someone using her pictures.

    Oh, I do hope that it is her.
    It's definitely her. No if ands or buts. I mean after all I know her real name LOL. She's actually been back for about 4 months, maybe 5. I have been sticking to my utrs since Coronavirus, but once I get back into STG girls, she will be one of the first.

    AR.

  6. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Any intel on this one? Seems legit. I called her a few months back and her rates were great but she lived way out past Murphyville.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/283856122765
    The punani was hot and her ass was smoking', she gave me some great head and I ain't joking'!

  7. #2472

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecFour  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice, last time several months ago. She looks just like her pictures, clean and fresh, menu was as advertised. It was good enough for a repeat if you like big girls, but as always YMMV.
    Feel the same way, too far into Aiken for me to go often though.

  8. #2471

    Same person?

    Pictures look different. You sure they are the same person?

    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Any intel on this one? Seems legit. I called her a few months back and her rates were great but she lived way out past Murphyville.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/283856122765

  9. #2470

    LAtina China

    I always see her posted and then the posted about her being a scammer. Has anyone ever really seen her or had a successful date with her? Looking for stories.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...a/667269126023

  10. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by Acmegb  [View Original Post]
    Lots of ads, spotty communication.
    I have seen her twice, last time several months ago. She looks just like her pictures, clean and fresh, menu was as advertised. It was good enough for a repeat if you like big girls, but as always YMMV.

  11. #2468

    Strawberry Shortcake in Aiken,

    Lots of ads, spotty communication.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210107-161834.jpg‎  

  12. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by HanSandwich  [View Original Post]
    See post 2362.
    Thanks for the heads up. Any intel on this one? Seems legit. I called her a few months back and her rates were great but she lived way out past Murphyville.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/283856122765

  13. #2466

    Got to be.

    Wow has it really been 5 years..... Seems like suck a short time ago.. Time flies when you're having FUN.. Let us know if you partake, one ad says Mobile other says Washington. Let me know if you encounter. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    It could possibly be her.

    It's been over 5 years since I last saw her, but I do recall a few tattoos that are in a few of the pictures in the current ads.

    The chest tattoo and the one on her butt leads me to believe that it is either her posting again or someone using her pictures.

    Oh, I do hope that it is her.

  14. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugusta  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, this morning while taking my morning "scroll" it looks like Hot Mary has resurfaced for a limited time, anyone partake? AR can you verify?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...5/665336468634
    Quote Originally Posted by DongQuixote  [View Original Post]
    I guess this is her as well because the same phone number!

    AR.
    It could possibly be her.

    It's been over 5 years since I last saw her, but I do recall a few tattoos that are in a few of the pictures in the current ads.

    The chest tattoo and the one on her butt leads me to believe that it is either her posting again or someone using her pictures.

    Oh, I do hope that it is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marilyn 2015.jpg‎   Tiny 2021.jpg‎   Marilyn2 2015.jpg‎   Tiny2 2021.jpg‎  

  15. #2464

    Any dreams about this one out there

    I tried searching didn't find anything, I haven't dreamed for a few months.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/380302653712

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape