Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 7073
-
01-09-21 01:17 #3038Regular Member

Posts: 10New here
I've seen this forum before and had enrolled many many years ago here, but because I didn't adapt to this forum (technology side) I just quit here. But giving it a second chance considering that has not that many good ones out there.
In my opinion the price is so inflated, because the product is dictating the rules rather then the clients (the money).
I heard more then once where a girl would not see me because the language I use on my reviews (PD). Screw that if You are not explicit and truthful in your review, don't even bother reviewing (that's my take).
I see reviews that sounds more like they were talking about their girlfriends, therapy session or something open to interpretation.
All because they are afraid of offending the girl or getting avoided by future prospects.
The review in my opinion got to be as close to what happened as possible to be able to help the community. We are all behind aliases anyway!
So tired of seen girls that are more picky then my girlfriends. I am paying for a wild adventure, but based on most of the reviews we read is very hard to chose.
I will try to make a post soon with a one liner of the girls I saw in the past 12 months with what I think is / was their best trait.
-
01-08-21 19:37 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 205Fishy Cris?
What is so fishy about this particular review? Do you think she would get someone to write a good review about her getting pounded into submission by two guys then get jizzed on by both guys? If that's the case, she must be a real freak. He said it cost $200 a piece so that's $400 for the hour. Sound too cheap?
I've never seen her so I'm curious.
Originally Posted by Gl0987
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 19:09 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 102I am still in contact with Tiffany and Michelle. Tiffany was still available for fun (at least pre-covid). Michelle is retired and moved on with life.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
And yes, Cherry was amazing. I loved the way she would insist on MSOG and all I had to do was lay back and she would use her mouth on me until I was ready for round 2.
-
01-08-21 15:59 #3035Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
Time will tell. We'll see if these first time posters (long time lurkers) will write any other reviews or continue to contribute to the board.
It is fishy when all the posts from these first time posters about Cris, that all there posts / reviews are positive. Don't get me wrong, I've met and had many sessions with Cris when she worked at a parlor and her massage was good. But for the rates she's asking for her expanded menu she's not anywhere near SDAG or FEC levels.
-
01-08-21 14:53 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 461No she did a hard core vid up in LA in the early 2000's.
Originally Posted by MaxKat
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 14:51 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 461Tiffany was fun as hell to see. Lindsey was ok and Michelle was great. Michelle was liking hooking up with and old friend.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 14:27 #3032This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134Shay BBBJ special
Leaving San Diego and saw a posting by Shay for a BBBJ special.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57538498/
It took awhile for her to get back to me, but once we connected I arrived at her Carlsbad location. Nice area and not the seedy areas in National City or El Cajon.
Came in and went to freshen up, she was already waiting for me on the bed.
Like the ad says, I dropped trau, flopped my dick on her face, she sword swallowed it and I face fucked her to completion, swallowed every drop.
Pulled out and I painted her face some more and inserted back in kept pumping into her mouth.
Great feeling.
She didn't ask for donation, so I left 80.
-
01-08-21 13:05 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks
Thanks for the info. I can't ever seem to get EB reviews to work, have submitted reviews but can never access.
Originally Posted by DoctorOlds
[View Original Post]
But I know what you mean about the mission valley South American ladies. I saw Kara a few years back and man she looks nothing like those pics LOL. Great service though.
Love Latinas and always looking for new ones (to me at least) to try out.
-
01-08-21 12:04 #3030This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134Donation for the session
Forgot to include the cost.
Originally Posted by Gl0987
[View Original Post]
2 bones for each of us.
To me that's a bargain.
-
01-08-21 09:08 #3029Banned Member

Posts: 3075Natasha and Friends
Looks like Natasha has a couple friends visiting with her that looks pretty good.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
Yurii95.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/9508
Katyy99.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/9507
-
01-08-21 04:25 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 72LOL right. So many lurkers want to sign up and post a long review for cris without donation. Agree w other poster. Something fishy is going on.
Originally Posted by NineInches
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 03:35 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 204I would guess 140-150? Definitely a thick girl, but she seems like a cool chick you could hang out with and great attitude. I am thinking she either had a kid or is pregnant as she said she is lactating. Probably another provider in the room as someone went to the bathroom as soon as I entered the room. She is in a nice location rather than the dumps I've seen some girls book, but then again their overhead has to be cheaper to make their trip worth it. She said she is in town for a month. Have fun and treat these providers nice as I respect what they offer without having to scam people. And thanks to DrPD for the review as we have slim pickings in north county.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 02:48 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 51She sounds like a Gem
What don't you buy? Is she a known provider because I'd like a run at her. LOL.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 01:49 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 211Shouldn't have any problems finding reviews of her on EB or them. Some guys felt rushed, while others claim a phenomenal body and performance. I e noticed 3 Latinas (Colombian and Costa Rican) in the MV area. They all appear to have similar looks (huge boobs, big ass and thin waist with long black hair) and their reviews are similar. The best reviews each has are usually from someone with that as their only review and is therefore suspect. I've been tempted, but did a Colombian in the UTC area many ago with a similar ad and she wasn't anything to write home about and definitely not worth the rate.
Originally Posted by HappySd
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 00:07 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 545What Do You Know. Yet Another First Time Poster About Cris
Amazing! I have never seen the like of this before in all my years on here.
Originally Posted by NineInches
[View Original Post]
Guys coming out of the woodwork left and right to make first ever posts about Cris.
I don't buy it.











Reply With Quote





