Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 31831
-
01-09-21 07:54 #18796Regular Member

Posts: 17Melissa
I dreamed of Melissa last night.
Totally Legit, Ad is 100% accurate, and she is very sexy for a thicker girl.
She was very accommodating, patient, and really gets into it.
Best BBBJDT I've ever had, and she was very tight as I held back several.
Times so not to finish early. Greek is available with the right donation.
IMO one of the best providers.
-
01-09-21 00:38 #18795Senior Member

Posts: 262Pawg
Anyone have any experience with this pawg?
Recommendation on some too if you have any suggestions.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57518594/
-
01-08-21 19:47 #18794Senior Member

Posts: 170Brittany
The one I hung out with was the thick one by Zips gas station. I think this is her. Used to go by the girl next door.
Originally Posted by ChevyOnly
[View Original Post]
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/355468865229
-
01-08-21 18:44 #18793Senior Member

Posts: 293She's absolutely disgusting, I met her around a year ago, didn't complete date, gave her a 20 just so she'd shut up and I hightailed it out of there. Open sores on arms / face, terrible odor in the room, it honestly smelled like lighter fluid, signs of hard use in the no tel. Throw that one boys!
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 18:37 #18792Senior Member

Posts: 253Avoid
For what it worth if you read post 18089 in the escorts section it was reported this blue hair ripped off a monger.
Originally Posted by HighLife690
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 17:17 #18791Senior Member

Posts: 243Thief
Yes Mongers she's a thief, avoid.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 16:54 #18790Senior Member

Posts: 57Thanks for the response.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 15:27 #18789Regular Member

Posts: 17Madeline
Madeline has been on my "to do" list. She sounds sweet on the phone. Wants pic of you for verification. That's a no go for me. The other two never contacted. Until I hear differently, Madeline is just a fantasy.
Good luck.
-
01-08-21 13:10 #18788Senior Member

Posts: 318Cleaned out
Sorry, all taken care of and cleaned out.
Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 11:29 #18787Senior Member

Posts: 340Lana
I almost pulled the trigger on her until I saw a really bad review here. I think she ripped someone off.
Originally Posted by HighLife690
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 10:14 #18786Senior Member

Posts: 428I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 01:47 #18785Senior Member

Posts: 32Remember the girl who posted she had a brain tumor?
Think she went by Jen. Saw her in hermitage, 40's, real cute and a lot of fun.
She had put up some ads mentioning she had a brain tumor and was going to be getting treatment. Anyone know her, or what happened to her? PM is fine.
-
01-08-21 01:40 #18784Senior Member

Posts: 32I'm interested too
I don't know who's who but one girl was thick, bbw, a lot of fun. She was on here, handle was something like girl next door.
Originally Posted by BassHead1
[View Original Post]
I hung out with 2 girls in Lebanon named Brittany. The other wasn't a bbw but was a redhead. Saw each of them a few times, wouldn't mind seeing again.
If anyone wants to PM me I can share general location info to see if we can figure out who's who.
-
01-08-21 00:01 #18783Senior Member

Posts: 793Quinn Kelly
I posted below how great this new young lady is and I see she has a new glowing review yesterday. Let me clear up questions regarding the donation. I was asked to TOFTT and was offered a special rate to try her out. I had a session and reported back to Heidi and let you guys know she would soon be available. She is very much worth the full donation being requested. Please don't confuse the special rate I was offered to TOFTT. Now with that out of the way it's time to go have some fun.
-
01-07-21 23:02 #18782Senior Member

Posts: 243I wouldn't bother with her
She asks for too much, a dick pic and then a face pic? Nope!
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




