Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 7375
-
01-09-21 08:47 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 87More info
Care to link us up please. Did a quick search but can not find. Fees etc.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 00:15 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 354Carmel aka Jasmine aka Diamond and others
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/591532751075
I enjoy her company every once in a while. Donations: 30 for getting nails done, 30 for phone bill, 18 for Henessy and six pack of coors, 5 for gummie jolly ranchers and eyelashes, about 10 towards Chinese food and use of laundry for a few hours. Service: running around half naked all day and 8 min covered BJ. And yeah, I gave her a tip LOL. I never come covered BJ, but watching that pretty young face with that wavy blonde wig do her thing was awesome. Don't' judge me. You try lasting 8 min with her LOL.
-
01-08-21 23:47 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 122Gianna
Will avoid thank you.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 20:10 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 354Trouble
A girl from STG is here. Says that's Trouble and a few other unfavorable details.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 19:10 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 122Gianna
Same texted her no reply for hours.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 15:56 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 734Gianna
Tried to see this one this morning. Six hours later nothing after I asked where she was located. She did send a pic without asking for one. I usually don't give a second look when the one finger salute is shown. I tried to connect with this one but I was ghosted.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/813771537247
-
01-08-21 13:19 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 354Caly
That is Caly. She's careful not to show her lovely face. Everything about her is nicer in person. If you get to see her. She blew me off 3 times before accident. I would question whether her services were limited or impaired from the accident before paying premium donation up front.
Originally Posted by RamDogging
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 12:39 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 354NOHOLGBTQCBD massage
I went for private massage in Noho yesterday. Focus on lower back issues. Vanessa applied CBD cream (very expensive) I got up this morning with significantly less pain which is hard for a skeptic to admit. Vanessa is cute thin black thinking of doing dates. For more details and serious inquiries private text me.
-
01-07-21 18:36 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 87Cali or caly
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/629992902131
Originally Posted by TDanski
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 15:22 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 354India
That is India, a woman who gave me permission to share her number here. Nice implants and body for her age. Sexy Hispanic eyes. The first pic is older. She looks much like the second two. I have some nice memories of her service before the last date which was disappointing due to whatever she put in her system before I picked her up. She should be affordable. I can't vouch for safety of incall one way or the other if she has one. She can be pretty friendly and do erotic salsa if you tell Alexa to play it.
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 13:17 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 101Does she have a link up somewhere?
This sounds like a great time, does she post anywhere? Any links?
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
01-07-21 13:16 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 175Any intel?
This one looks new to me. Anyone have any info if real and any good? I was thinking I may be able to slip out on Saturday for a quick visit.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/830404750412
Thanks.
-
01-06-21 20:34 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 101LOL, The overwhelming irony in this statement.
Originally Posted by RamDogging
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 20:23 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 354Caly
Caly is popular cute friendly black dancer from the 5th. She finally bought another car and smashed it beyond recognition. Lucky as hell to be alive. I was going to take her to lunch today until she asked if I could compensate her for her time too because she is behind on bills. I spent the money I would have paid for lunch at Max's Tavern on Chocolate Cherry instead. She squirted while in doggy position watching Vina Skye porn together. I squirted pretty good too while she sucked my balls. One of her secret specialties.
Originally Posted by RamDogging
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 08:21 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 87Demi
I got a response yesterday. A paragraph with questions. I answered with no response. I'll TOFTT if she can communicate better. Keep us posted after you see her.
Originally Posted by Bj360
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




