Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 9918
-
01-07-21 17:38 #4173Regular Member

Posts: 3I'm flattered but no
Haha sorry but she's better looking then I am! She does no of this site and does read these reviews but this is me writing not her. I thought the point of this platform was to make good, detailed, honest reviews to help our fellow monger brethren out? So I simply wanted to clarify that she does not have a pimp or handler. Like I recently stated I see her anywhere from once to twice a week (depending on if I can get away from the wife more then once) so I myself have asked her a lot of questions and have gotten to know her. For someone to come on here and tell fellow mongers that she has a handler when that is not true can prevent mongers from benefitting from one of the better ones on here and it can also cause her issues. I would prefer it if she saw less mongers but I guess I have to share haha. Have a swell day my friend and happy hunting!
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 17:31 #4172Regular Member

Posts: 3Wow
Well either you have fallen deeply in love my friend [Deleted by Admin]LOL.
Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 17:21 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 213LOL Sounds like she's directly responding to our reviews here!
Originally Posted by Catchumall
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 13:04 #4170Banned Member

Posts: 968Save your dough on this one!
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/670987925622
I just reviewed her last night on the Fitch Forum. Realizing afterwards, I should've put it over here. She appears in person to be a weathered down / shitty version of her ad pics. She was close by so I figured why not, let's try her out. Plus a member out here acted like she was so good. When we were pming each other. Its too bad he didn't have the gull to tell me, she's really cutty looking. And nothing like those old pics, she uses. But hey what may look and feel so good to some. May be different for others. An I like how people mention she's been a SW on Main. But don't say how she looks currently. Unless ya street scene guys don't honestly know how she is looking, these days? Or I missed something out here? With someone saying how she been looking currently. It's all good though, not anyone's fault. Except for myself. For going through with it. This Jacqui gal is a very poor representation, of those pics. Def not no beauty queen like on her ad title. Or classy and elegant like her ad states. Hell to the NO. Smh. It's a shame though that her h habit got the best of her. And now she's all unhealthy looking and kind of boney. I do feel bad though when they get this far into their Rabbit Hole. She prob used to be a sweet gal. Before the h shit consumed her. But this girl does now have a warped sense of thinking. And her self worth for how much $ she expects is very inflated. Shame on me for letting my in a pinch mode / desperation, get the better of me. OK, I'll shut about that. Seems like she used to be a very attractive girl. And maybe she used to care about giving good srvc!? But now her service is like equal to her looks. Crappy, one sided. I'm lucky, I was able to concentrate on fucking her for a few minutes. To make myself cum, haha. She only cares about getting the money. I'd pass on this one guys. I mentioned other details over on the other Board.
-
01-07-21 08:40 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 64Mz. Boston
Many reviews here on Mz. Boston. I have seen her twice and have had fun both times. Just be aware her belly is big. I don't care though. She seems into sex which I love. Hate these clock watchers. Good head game. Had her ass once which was great. Great tits too.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 08:24 #4168Regular Member

Posts: 3She does not have a pimp or a handler
I have been seeing her regularly for the past couple weeks and we have done quite the bit of talking. No disrespect Downtownboy but you are highly mistaken. She does not have a pimp or a handler that has her phone. She has a wife and they do share a phone but it is not a pimp situation. She doesn't do drugs or anything she simply does this because she's in a tough situation financially and this was a fast way to fix it. She's a great time and worth every penny I have spent so far. But for you to say she has a pimp is a harsh accusation to be making. Yea her wife does keep the phone but I have always been greeted by her when texting with her, not the wife. She does not allow anal you are very right about that but that's fine with me. I prefer a girl who's not all strung out and willing to do anything for her next hit so if that means I can't go down on her or do Greek that's fine. She also doesn't hate men haha I have asked that question also. She doesn't hate us she just doesn't get turned on by us but hey I can't say I blame her. If I was a woman I'd still love the kitty to.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 22:30 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 1230Wow! Those pictures look a little different from a year ago. Have never seen her but always contemplated it when in the area since I always thought she looked pretty good, and she still looks decent. Anyway, there are reviews, some good and some questionable, but she seems like the real deal! Search Mz Boston.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 22:24 #4166Banned Member

Posts: 942Tight ass?. She does not allow anal. No matter how much money you offer her. She won't let you kiss her or lick her pussy either. She is very pretty however her pimp partner controls her phone. So if you text her. Your talking to her pimp. I still like her. But would be nice if she allowed the quote unquote " girl friend experience" Its crazy I've been meeting a lot of new girls lately. That are controlled by pimps. I met one girl in NH that her mom pimps out. I really don't care if you guys believe me. Just hate when the girls do all the work. And don't even get to keep the money. She is a cutie though. But hates men. Her words not mine.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 21:46 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 147Westboro Girl
https://boston.skipthegames.com/phon...t/694921001881
Met her this evening, 100% look like her post. She has a regular job so night date only. She lives with a female partner and a little black dog, room is messy and smell cig smoke but no drugs or sign on her. Spinner body very tight ass, as other reviews states. She is a good time, I will repeat qv 1. 2.
-
01-06-21 21:41 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 74Do a search on ms Boston, there have been a bunch of reviews. I have not seen her.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 21:13 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 4545Seem to me you in love. Take an escort on a trip is never a good idea. She may not do drugs when you around. But I'm sure if you take her on a trip. Her drug life will make you wish you never took her.
Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 18:36 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 65
-
01-06-21 18:32 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 42Jamie update
Guys, I am overdue for a review on Jamie also. I met her about a year ago and I have seen her every so often since, so I guess I am one of her regulars now. I had seen seen some of the comments about the possible robbing etc, so I was very cautious the first few times. I could tell that she smoked a lot of weed as the smell was everywhere but I got used to that and I know that she does not use any needles as I have NEVER seen any signs. Anyway, once you get to know her she is a real gem. She has a great body, tall and athletic like her ad says. But she is also wicked smart. It took me a long time before she was comfortable with me to talk a lot, but wow once she trusts you she is a real woman with real feelings and stories and adventures that she can share. Great in the bed, too. She is not a big fan of DATY but everything else is on the menu. Definitely a beautiful woman--one time she walked into the bedroom naked and all wet from the shower and I was actually stunned at how hot she was. And no bad attitude or rushing, especially now that we know each other well enough. She has a new legitimate place that seems safe--an apartment complex that has some security but no thugs. I could tell that she shares the whole place with a guy but she has her own room and it was clean.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
I would definitely recommend her --I have considered taking her on a post-covid future business trip, etc. She is so beautiful when she dresses up and she does not act like a street girl at all. If you wanted a woman to take to a sporting event or a beach trip you could not do better -and she appreciates the opportunities, too, not just the money.
I know this sounds like an ad more than a review, but it is long overdue. I hope she gets some new friends that can appreciate her. She is definitely the best escort I have met and reasonably-priced, too. I used to be an AMP guy but she has changed my habits!! Treat her well and you will have a smoking-hot friend in the bedroom! Good luck, PH.
-
01-06-21 18:01 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 163I've been trying but no reply yet. I'll gladly toftt. Ha.
Originally Posted by Rck9179
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 14:14 #4159Regular Member

Posts: 6Did you TOFTT or did you get any info?
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




