Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 14636
-
01-08-21 00:53 #4751Regular Member

Posts: 16Victoria / Diana
Anyone have the contact number from the Colombian girl who massaged from time to time in the salon in front of Edison where they have all Colombian girls. She used to advertised as Diana / Victoria.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2141216
This ad has per pic the one in the pink bra and black underwear but when I went she wasn't there so I don't know if there just using her pic.
-
01-07-21 19:03 #4750Senior Member

Posts: 322Devin
I can 2nd that, previously she was feisty, hungry for dick and cum and was a total PSE. Last time was a few months ago in PG was a total dead fuck.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 14:25 #4749Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for feedback on SpinnerKate
She seems great; any recent-ish feedback or reports?
-
01-07-21 13:12 #4748Banned Member

Posts: 1056Mattress on a closet floor, really? How much does she charge for all that comfort? It's a rhetorical question, no answer required.
Originally Posted by Philherup
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 12:16 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 740A Devon visit
I saw here several times over the years. She has always been a little flakey but had nice curves, a decent face and was open to trips to the Isles. Things have changed. I reached out and communication was surprisingly good. Donation was actually better as well. So I drive over. She answers the door and at first I was excited. The lights were dim and she appeared to be a little thinner. Once we got comfortable I realized she is a lot thinner. She was also covered with scabs and bruises. I made a hasty exit. I don't know what is going on but it isn't good.
-
01-07-21 08:52 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 322Sexy girl
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/351873220202 incall was back apt of home in San Carlos in a closet with matters on the floor, not the nicest spot but after a min she relaxed me enough to do a quick BBBJ til I got hard enough o appy cover for CG til finish in bag. No kissing or DATY, nice enough girl but better to be had. Always seeking creampie cuties if you know any.
-
01-07-21 08:38 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 876Read report #4509 on this thread by Moby.
Originally Posted by Rompboy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 06:29 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 82Coco
Never met her. She used to post in Sarasota stg for a while but I don't recall any recent reviews. At the beginning she posted a couple pictures with some dopeboys in the back seat and was staying at the low end budget motel North Sarasota looked like management was involved so left it alone. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RoyalRey
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 23:38 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 222Couple reviews
My buddy visited kodi recently. She's in lehigh acres and he wants to know if all houses in lehigh are disgusting. Anyways he said the visit was good. She has a pretty face and the service was good with daty and cfs. The only downside is her size. She's not bbw but she's definitely big boned. He said he might repeat in a pinch because she has a good attitude.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/040227300698
My buddy had a not so good visit with the young brazilian in north cape. Her incall is the size o a closet and he wasn't impressed with her appearance so he bolted before things got interesting. She might have been a good time but the vibes were definitely not good.
-
01-06-21 23:35 #4742Regular Member

Posts: 6Very helpful, thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 23:29 #4741Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks for input, I give it a week an try again. More concerned I was contacting a bot.
Originally Posted by Anon776
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 23:27 #4740Banned Member

Posts: 1056Re: Lucy Liu
At the top of this thread in the gray bar where it says "search thread" type her name and hit search, all the posts of her come up. Recent talk of drug use which is why she's not answering texts.
Originally Posted by Rompboy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 20:41 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 48https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...l/690580406040
$ hh nice lady not the ones in the pic though. She was about 5'7 I'm guessing Brazilian with a bit of a tummy. All covered and no FIV.
-
01-06-21 19:40 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 48Not sure why she's not answering but she's definitely real. Though there are mixed reviews so it's going to be YMMV.
Originally Posted by Rompboy69
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Anon776; 01-06-21 at 20:36. Reason: First part was unrelated.
-
01-06-21 19:13 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 876Read report #4509 on this thread by Moby.
Originally Posted by LatinHunk23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






