Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 1306 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14853
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she asking for 8 Benjamins for the hour? For CBJ?
    Yeah, her ad looks like it has that price, which is ludicrous.

  2. #14852

    Two Face

    So I confirmed something today: These ladies love to take advantage of us men!

    So the popular girl on this forum:

    Natalia Villa. Snap: nataliavill2055.

    And Mia Collins. Snap: Mia_collins999 -- https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6680076-355744.

    Are the SAME PERSON!

    Natalia is charging $250-$400 depending, does little to no screening.

    Mia is charging $600-800 depending, does heavy screening.

    Natalia is going to eventually become Mia and move to Miami at the end of the month. So get her while she's here boys. And make sure you get the RIGHT price!!

    Thankfully I caught her red handed and didn't have to pay anything, but look out boys. It's wild out there. I feel bad for the guy who saw her as Mia and paid double!!

  3. #14851

    Victoria

    Has anyone seen this girl? Looks to only offer massages but just wanted to see if anyone has tried her out yet.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-amour

  4. #14850

    Also looking for good BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    I wish all reports were this thorough, thanks for all the solid info.
    I would also love some info on some good BBFS girls!

  5. #14849

    Chicago Favorites

    Hi Mongers!

    I'm making a trip to Chicago next week and wondering if anyone can provide some of the Chicago favorites. I'll be around the Ohare area so preferably closer to there. I would love a nice petite spinner. Someone who isn't hooked or gps. Age I'm flexible as long as the body is nice, tight, and petite. No more than $4. Thanks in advance and will return the favor of you come out to Milwaukee, not many around haha!

    Links and pictures preferred.

  6. #14848

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    CBJ, multiple positions, says he had a good time.
    Wasn't she asking for 8 Benjamins for the hour? For CBJ?

  7. #14847
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Might take the plunge on this one:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6680076-355744

    Anyone with a membership can tell me what the rest of the review says?
    CBJ, multiple positions, says he had a good time.

  8. #14846
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Try a female condom. Some report that it feels like going bare.
    Tried a female condom once. Better never again, horrible! Feels nothing like going bare, more like fucking Saran Wrap. Perhaps this is why some providers like them.

  9. #14845
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Might take the plunge on this one:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6680076-355744

    Anyone with a membership can tell me what the rest of the review says?
    800/ hr for CBJ and no GFE.

  10. #14844
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Why would you book someone who doesn't offer full service? If you want just a massage you can get it from a legit place.
    She offers a bit more than a massage which is what I'm comfortable with and all I'm looking for honestly.

  11. #14843

    Mia

    Might take the plunge on this one:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6680076-355744

    Anyone with a membership can tell me what the rest of the review says?

  12. #14842

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Why would you book someone who doesn't offer full service? If you want just a massage you can get it from a legit place.
    Wow looks really tempting but my spidey senses are going apeshit.

  13. #14841
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I see she is listed on two sites.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/208108

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2234250

    Looks tempting but I would like some intel from someone if they have any experiences.

    Thanks.
    Why would you book someone who doesn't offer full service? If you want just a massage you can get it from a legit place.

  14. #14840
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm actually not from Chicago. But I was talking to this girl and I guess she likes to travel. I sent her 40 dollars to come see me. I know I probably messed up there but if anyone knows if she's legit or not please let me know.

    So far I think I've been ripped off since she hasn't really said anything to me since yesterday. This is an old post I actually found her on xvideos.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/319780961047
    Dumbass STG blocks everyone using a VPN, so I can't view them, but I can tell you regardless if you sent someone money beforehand to "prepay" or "make a deposit" unless it's an established high-end escort you got scammed. Even with the known high end ones you get scammed sometimes.

    Some random scammer in Nigeria says thank you for the $$.

    DON'T VENMO / PAYPAL / CASHAPP MONEY TO HOOKERS FOR ANY REASON AT ALL UNLESS IT'S TO PAY THEM FOR SERVICES ALREADY RENDERED.

  15. #14839

    Charitable Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm actually not from Chicago. But I was talking to this girl and I guess she likes to travel. I sent her 40 dollars to come see me. I know I probably messed up there but if anyone knows if she's legit or not please let me know.

    So far I think I've been ripped off since she hasn't really said anything to me since yesterday. This is an old post I actually found her on xvideos.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/319780961047
    Sir consider that 40 gone. Why anyone even considers sending a deposit to a complete stranger when you have no recourse is absolutely crazy to me. Why not try to confirm if she is legit before sending money?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape