Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 1306 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14852

    Two Face

    So I confirmed something today: These ladies love to take advantage of us men!

    So the popular girl on this forum:

    Natalia Villa. Snap: nataliavill2055.

    And Mia Collins. Snap: Mia_collins999 -- https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6680076-355744.

    Are the SAME PERSON!

    Natalia is charging $250-$400 depending, does little to no screening.

    Mia is charging $600-800 depending, does heavy screening.

    Natalia is going to eventually become Mia and move to Miami at the end of the month. So get her while she's here boys. And make sure you get the RIGHT price!!

    Thankfully I caught her red handed and didn't have to pay anything, but look out boys. It's wild out there. I feel bad for the guy who saw her as Mia and paid double!!

  2. #14851

    Victoria

    Has anyone seen this girl? Looks to only offer massages but just wanted to see if anyone has tried her out yet.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-amour

  3. #14850

    Also looking for good BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    I wish all reports were this thorough, thanks for all the solid info.
    I would also love some info on some good BBFS girls!

  4. #14849

    Chicago Favorites

    Hi Mongers!

    I'm making a trip to Chicago next week and wondering if anyone can provide some of the Chicago favorites. I'll be around the Ohare area so preferably closer to there. I would love a nice petite spinner. Someone who isn't hooked or gps. Age I'm flexible as long as the body is nice, tight, and petite. No more than $4. Thanks in advance and will return the favor of you come out to Milwaukee, not many around haha!

    Links and pictures preferred.

  5. #14848

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    CBJ, multiple positions, says he had a good time.
    Wasn't she asking for 8 Benjamins for the hour? For CBJ?

  6. #14847
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Might take the plunge on this one:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6680076-355744

    Anyone with a membership can tell me what the rest of the review says?
    CBJ, multiple positions, says he had a good time.

  7. #14846
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Try a female condom. Some report that it feels like going bare.
    Tried a female condom once. Better never again, horrible! Feels nothing like going bare, more like fucking Saran Wrap. Perhaps this is why some providers like them.

  8. #14845
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Might take the plunge on this one:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6680076-355744

    Anyone with a membership can tell me what the rest of the review says?
    800/ hr for CBJ and no GFE.

  9. #14844
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Why would you book someone who doesn't offer full service? If you want just a massage you can get it from a legit place.
    She offers a bit more than a massage which is what I'm comfortable with and all I'm looking for honestly.

  10. #14843

    Mia

    Might take the plunge on this one:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6680076-355744

    Anyone with a membership can tell me what the rest of the review says?

  11. #14842

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Why would you book someone who doesn't offer full service? If you want just a massage you can get it from a legit place.
    Wow looks really tempting but my spidey senses are going apeshit.

  12. #14841
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I see she is listed on two sites.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/208108

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2234250

    Looks tempting but I would like some intel from someone if they have any experiences.

    Thanks.
    Why would you book someone who doesn't offer full service? If you want just a massage you can get it from a legit place.

  13. #14840
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm actually not from Chicago. But I was talking to this girl and I guess she likes to travel. I sent her 40 dollars to come see me. I know I probably messed up there but if anyone knows if she's legit or not please let me know.

    So far I think I've been ripped off since she hasn't really said anything to me since yesterday. This is an old post I actually found her on xvideos.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/319780961047
    Dumbass STG blocks everyone using a VPN, so I can't view them, but I can tell you regardless if you sent someone money beforehand to "prepay" or "make a deposit" unless it's an established high-end escort you got scammed. Even with the known high end ones you get scammed sometimes.

    Some random scammer in Nigeria says thank you for the $$.

    DON'T VENMO / PAYPAL / CASHAPP MONEY TO HOOKERS FOR ANY REASON AT ALL UNLESS IT'S TO PAY THEM FOR SERVICES ALREADY RENDERED.

  14. #14839

    Charitable Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm actually not from Chicago. But I was talking to this girl and I guess she likes to travel. I sent her 40 dollars to come see me. I know I probably messed up there but if anyone knows if she's legit or not please let me know.

    So far I think I've been ripped off since she hasn't really said anything to me since yesterday. This is an old post I actually found her on xvideos.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/319780961047
    Sir consider that 40 gone. Why anyone even considers sending a deposit to a complete stranger when you have no recourse is absolutely crazy to me. Why not try to confirm if she is legit before sending money?

  15. #14838

    Female condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy information I've never even seen a female condom. Where do they sell them?

    As far as male condoms do you have a brand that you like? I hate condoms but maybe I just haven't tried the right one.
    Can be purchased online thru amazon, and you can google for other places. Girls can get them at planned parenthood, public clinics, etc. Might be at CVS, OSCO, Walgreen's etc, too.

    https://www.amazon.com/Female-Condom.../dp/B01DTH5G7C

    PROS:

    Some escorts love them. If you are seeing two girls who don't allow bareback, these can let you switch from girl to girl without changing your condom.

    Covers not only inside but the entire area, so protects you both from any skin-to-skin contact dangers, like herpes.

    It does feel pretty good going in bare, but not quite like no protection at all.

    CONS:

    Expensive.

    Tricky to put in at first, we used a dildo to guide it in.

    Cuts out most sensation for the girl.

    Tried them just for variety with an SO and it was just OK. Felt like sliding in and out of a plastic baggie to be honest.

    I honestly had no interest in using one again, due mostly to the cost and weird feeling.

    Male condoms: I don't really mind them, any brand is probably about the same as any other. There are new thinner ones that offer more sensation. I fucked my way through the 70's and 80's going bareback before herpes and aids, and in a couple of relationships. With a pro girl, I honestly think the risk of bareback is just not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape