Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 7070
-
01-06-21 02:18 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 115Ahh, Carrese. She was my into into the hobby
I remember her so well. Incredible service and style. She was probably the 4th or 5th experience I had and after her I was hooked. I heard she had gotten pinched and did time, but never heard anything after that. Thanks for the memory.
Originally Posted by AmpFan09
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 02:11 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 302I looked through pics she sent from years-old numbers, and the Tiffany Blue make-up and jewelry match in color.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 01:56 #3003Banned Member

Posts: 222Confirming the girl in the ad is girl who opened the door.
Originally Posted by BobyG9
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 22:05 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 226Each PD provider has their own screening process. I was able to be screened easily by my first PD provider, Aubrey, because I had already references from Sophia, Ada and Cecy through rubratings and Aleczis through here. Once I wrote her review, that was good enough for the rest. One provider asked for a pic of my DL and I sent a pic but with my information covered. She was ok with that. Another provider asked me to edit my PD bio with a specific phrase so she knew I wasn't impersonating an established hobbyist.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
Interestingly though, I did send Taz a screening request and text last week and I haven't heard back from her. Most providers reply within a day.
-
01-05-21 17:31 #3001Regular Member

Posts: 15I've seen Tanya a couple of times and she used to send me nudes a lot, that is her or someone posting as her. It's not the same number that I have for her but mine might be outdated.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 16:23 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 287What is the screening process like? I have been to 8-10 escorts on other websites but no one on PD, is it worth my time to try to get screened? What type of information do they want? I'd not want to give them my real name etc.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 16:04 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 302Familiar
Thanks for the report. She looks a lot like Tanya.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 13:48 #2998Banned Member

Posts: 222For you BBBJCIM deepthroat fans
I was doing some internet recognizance and stumbled across Taz on PD. I'm normally not a fan of this website but her posting boasted about her deepthroating abilities so I TOFTT and was not disappointed. She provided a solid deepthroating blowjob and took the whole load and made it disappear down her throat. Her face is relatively pretty and her body is on the bigger side but has nicer larger tits. I only saw her for the deepthroat experience but she provides FS as well. Worth the 100 price of admission for the service I received. Anyone with recommendations they would like to share in the forum or via PM please donate!
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TAZ
-
01-05-21 13:09 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 654Yes Kali Creams! I remember fucking her at the Dolphin in Point Loma. It was a classic short time motel. You could book a basic room for two hours. Of course the management knew what was going on. The Tubs were also a great spot for a discreet rendezvous. Now both are gone.
Originally Posted by MaxKat
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 11:50 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 552I saw her not long ago, she is fine as hell but it was the most rushed experience of my life. I was there prob 10 min or less. Get in she sits me down and puts on rubber with her mouth and blows for a min then asks which position you want, mish or behind, get in from the back hit it like 2 minutes and nut.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 09:33 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 62Rolf that was Carrese
It was called at least at first San Diego's Finest Massage. At its top there was 4 homes / condo's she was renting. Also a provider that is kinda still around is Arden Moon. She's in Vegas now but comes back 3-4 times year.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 08:07 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 160Shay
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57435819/ Here is her new ad. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 07:07 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 114I've seen her posting ads and hosting in Carlsbad. She's flaked on me twice but I keep hearing how good she is so I'll keep trying.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
Latest post.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57415928/
-
01-05-21 02:47 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 7266You mean this Dalia?
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55917182/
-
01-05-21 02:45 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 7266Have a link for Dalia?
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





