Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Which Ruby.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a number of times, but she showed up the other night and after getting the cashapp payment, ran out to her friend's truck and left. DO NOT try to see her as she is clearly fine with ripping guys off.

    HolyDiver.
    There are two ladies posting who go by Ruby. Do you have the link of the ripped you off.

  2. #12024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Shhh!

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    What's up everybody. Good afternoon. I was just looking for a quick piece of advice. Pretty new at this and want to send a message to a provider I'm interested in but of course I don't want to text thru my real number. Have you guys ever used the app "hushed" to text from a different number? Or is there something you guys would recommend? Thanks again everybody.
    Hush is good. You can set up voice mail. Text. Able to block those you need to block. Able to get a $4. 95 plan for like 30 days. Can renew or let it go and get a new number.

  3. #12023

    The House

    Just completed registration for a party at The House in Raleigh. Seems like it might be a great adventure, but not sure. If anyone has any info on what to expect, pros / cons, etc. Thanks all.

  4. #12022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFun  [View Original Post]
    NC VIP. Although we weren't aware of it at the time, this agency was a complete and total unicorn. Talking with Steve he was like talking to "Charlie" from Charlie's Angels. If the girls got on junk, he would no longer have them on the calendar. Ohh the girls. My god. They were gorgeous, and their performances were just as great. They were always also horny I mean like really horny when you can tell. I wonder where they are now?
    He was pretty controversial though as a lot of people had both good and bad things to say about him. Only in the end did some of the service slip. It's unlikely we ever see the looks or quality of those women again, really sad how dangerous it's become to see anyone, especially so with the lack of attractive.

  5. #12021

    J-Love Lady j

    Met up in Raleigh over by RBC center. She looks way better in person than pics and was very nice and accommodating.

    No evidence of demons but who ever really knows. BJ was 4/5 . Mish and some doggie. She was really nice, only weird thing was some other chick was there but I didn't really care. 160 for the Hour. I'd go again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57454413/

  6. #12020

    Ruby

    I have seen her a number of times, but she showed up the other night and after getting the cashapp payment, ran out to her friend's truck and left. DO NOT try to see her as she is clearly fine with ripping guys off.

    HolyDiver.

  7. #12019

    Advice

    What's up everybody. Good afternoon. I was just looking for a quick piece of advice. Pretty new at this and want to send a message to a provider I'm interested in but of course I don't want to text thru my real number. Have you guys ever used the app "hushed" to text from a different number? Or is there something you guys would recommend? Thanks again everybody.

  8. #12018
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Great review. I've wondered about her. The pics are so old and unclear, in which case you could be seeing a really run down old, haggard lady nothing like the pics. Glad to hear she was a good time, at least at some point. Was CIM or face on the menu?
    I don't think CIM is on the menu. She's a hit it and quit it type for sure but she still has a banging body (at least I think so). Like another reviewer stated. You can tell she's been around the biz. Yeah, she has an attitude. She told me she had to do time for taking the monitor off. Yeah, she's got demons too. When I saw her I think she got done doing her bit for that monitor and such. She was pretty sober. Thanks for giving us the run down on this chick other dude, fr. Keeping us on the up and up on these chicks history and track record. Play on.

  9. #12017
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    DUDE, TER has been back for over a year!
    And it's 99% useless too. One he didn't mention is Sumosearch. But he's right. Pickings are the slimmest I've ever seen.

  10. #12016

    Other sites

    Tryst. Link and slixa.com. Also seeking.com. Many of the sb's will accept pay per meeting although the site forbids it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhdavis1976  [View Original Post]
    New user, but lurker for the last 7 or 8 years, back before BackPage, CL, and TER was taken down, and this site was being hosted on another server. I live in eastern NC but play in Raleigh-Durham because RDU is the closest place with any excitement for a hobbyist. There used to be a fair amount of younger spinners without demons or at least early in their demon affairs so they hadn't gone down hill yet. And there was VIP. I sure do miss VIP. I had many good times at VIP in their last year of business. The were some really hot chics on rotation. I've spent the last year going through adultsearch, STG, escortindex, and escortalligator looking for decent providers. I've seen a few people, but they are always epic disappointments. I've also seen a few Asian providers and got lucky once or twice, but mostly they end up being 40 year old excessively fat women with rotting teeth. The two UTR regulars I used to have quit the biz several years ago. I can't find any ads on Craigslist, BP is long gone, STG is filled with demon haunted chics (I get it that my expectations should be kept in check considering out hobby), and TER is no longer in business (oh how I miss TER).

    Am I overlooking useful websites? I don't mind paying for decent talent, but it seems like *everything * has dried up. Can anyone point me toward younger (20's) spinners that haven't succumbed to a bunch of baby damage yet and who aren't in deep with demons? Any worthwhile agencies? I've got a significant other, and a professional career, so I've always been extremely cautious, but I'm going insane not being able to find some decent hobby activity.

  11. #12015

    Nc vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhdavis1976  [View Original Post]
    New user, but lurker for the last 7 or 8 years, back before BackPage, CL, and TER was taken down, and this site was being hosted on another server. I live in eastern NC but play in Raleigh-Durham because RDU is the closest place with any excitement for a hobbyist. There used to be a fair amount of younger spinners without demons or at least early in their demon affairs so they hadn't gone down hill yet. And there was VIP. I sure do miss VIP. I had many good times at VIP in their last year of business. The were some really hot chics on rotation. I've spent the last year going through adultsearch, STG, escortindex, and escortalligator looking for decent providers. I've seen a few people, but they are always epic disappointments. I've also seen a few Asian providers and got lucky once or twice, but mostly they end up being 40 year old excessively fat women with rotting teeth. The two UTR regulars I used to have quit the biz several years ago. I can't find any ads on Craigslist, BP is long gone, STG is filled with demon haunted chics (I get it that my expectations should be kept in check considering out hobby), and TER is no longer in business (oh how I miss TER).

    Am I overlooking useful websites? I don't mind paying for decent talent, but it seems like *everything * has dried up. Can anyone point me toward younger (20's) spinners that haven't succumbed to a bunch of baby damage yet and who aren't in deep with demons? Any worthwhile agencies? I've got a significant other, and a professional career, so I've always been extremely cautious, but I'm going insane not being able to find some decent hobby activity.
    NC VIP. Although we weren't aware of it at the time, this agency was a complete and total unicorn. Talking with Steve he was like talking to "Charlie" from Charlie's Angels. If the girls got on junk, he would no longer have them on the calendar. Ohh the girls. My god. They were gorgeous, and their performances were just as great. They were always also horny I mean like really horny when you can tell. I wonder where they are now?

  12. #12014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhdavis1976  [View Original Post]
    New user, but lurker for the last 7 or 8 years, back before BackPage, CL, and TER was taken down, and this site was being hosted on another server. I live in eastern NC but play in Raleigh-Durham because RDU is the closest place with any excitement for a hobbyist. There used to be a fair amount of younger spinners without demons or at least early in their demon affairs so they hadn't gone down hill yet. And there was VIP. I sure do miss VIP. I had many good times at VIP in their last year of business. The were some really hot chics on rotation. I've spent the last year going through adultsearch, STG, escortindex, and escortalligator looking for decent providers. I've seen a few people, but they are always epic disappointments. I've also seen a few Asian providers and got lucky once or twice, but mostly they end up being 40 year old excessively fat women with rotting teeth. The two UTR regulars I used to have quit the biz several years ago. I can't find any ads on Craigslist, BP is long gone, STG is filled with demon haunted chics (I get it that my expectations should be kept in check considering out hobby), and TER is no longer in business (oh how I miss TER).

    Am I overlooking useful websites? I don't mind paying for decent talent, but it seems like *everything * has dried up. Can anyone point me toward younger (20's) spinners that haven't succumbed to a bunch of baby damage yet and who aren't in deep with demons? Any worthwhile agencies? I've got a significant other, and a professional career, so I've always been extremely cautious, but I'm going insane not being able to find some decent hobby activity.
    DUDE, TER has been back for over a year!

  13. #12013
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #12012

    Lola Luv

    I unfortunately have to second the previous opinion of Lola Luv.

    I saw her about a month or two ago at a private north Raleigh location. It was absolutely horrible. Had to wedge the couch up against the door to keep it closed. Place was very worn down, with damage to the walls and floors. Saw demon paraphernalia on the floor next to the couch that she didn't even realize was there. Her appearance has deteriorated considerably. I started seeing her a couple years ago. She was night and day better 2 years ago, even let her in my home. She was even better than her sister Ginger, who I also held in high regards. My last experience was similar to the previous posts where she was grimacing about my size. She never told me to stop or hurry but you could tell she was struggling, but she was never like that with me before. I hope she can turn it around.

  15. #12011

    Emily is WORTH IT

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin90  [View Original Post]
    Is she seriously worth the $$ she is quoting?
    Man, oh man. So I know some of you refuse to pay that much for a dream, but as I've said before, you get what you pay for. I guess it just depends on what you're after. Some of you want a hole to plug and don't care what attitude / location comes with it. No judgement, I'm just in a situation where I'm doing just fine at home in that area so if I'm stepping out, it's for a certain experience. I value some connection and environment and have a hard time enjoying those providers that look used and abused. So after seeing these reviews, I began texting Emily.

    She has great communication skills, and was patient as my availability changed a bit as we were planning a meet. She does some light screening but nothing too intrusive. She was sweet and flattering over text and scheduled a mid-morning meet.

    I live in the middle of nowhere so I'm used to driving 45 min + normally to dreams, which suits me fine for discretion anyway. She stays in a quiet neighbourhood in Southern Pines. The pics she sent aren't necessarily up to date, she was dolled up in the ones she sent me but was much more "plain" (not saying that in a bad way, I'd rather they have less make up and are more real). So as she tells me and I could guess, she really enjoys her job! She'd rather have a few quality regulars that she puts her effort into than an endless stream of low-ballin fuckbois haggling for cheap QVs. I'll admit, the price made me double-take. And if Uncle Sam hadn't stimulated my account recently, I would have had to pass. It's definitely not in my regular budget and I'm sure I'm not alone. But that being said.She was worth the price of admission. I'd have to say it's a close tie for my ATF overall with Havannah up in Raleigh. Both expensive, and IMO Havannah is just about perfect in the looks department and an excellent experience in the sack. But while Emily isn't as hot as Havannah, Emily was undoubtedly the best sex I've ever had in the hobby.

    She started by giving me a somewhat nerdy quiz about what I'm into. She's apparently down for all kinds of kink but wanted to make sure we're on the same page. We got inside after chatting for a sec began with some DFK and heavy petting. One small con, she doesn't do BBBJs, so after a brief CBJ (not my thing anyway) she stripped off to reveal some plump tits and a fat juicy clit with a small triangle of manicured Bush. I've been told before I have a fairly nice piece but nothing mind-blowing, but I'll say this, she's either doing some Oscar-worthy acting or she REALLY enjoys herself! She admitted she is vocal and I reassured her that was a great thing for me. Did some DATY (no oder, well kept) and she came hard once while I was down there. Then we went at it in mish hot and fast where we both came again loudly.

    We took a TO to reset and restrap and about 5-10 min later I was smashing her A+ ass doggy, bent over the couch. She can take a pounding and loved every minute! We enjoyed some post-coital snuggling and some good conversation. She's a really cool chick with a well-thought out plan for her little business. We talked more about the sex and I FIV'ed a bit more until she came a third (or fourth) time. She admitted that it's not too difficult to make her cum but she doesn't always get that. So she was quite appreciative for getting a couple off. All in all, it was an unrushed hour 45 or 2 hr.

    Again, this is all just my opinion, but considering my desires and standards. This girl killed it! At $500 to dream, this will have to be an occasional splurge instead of a regular go-to, but I will be back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape