Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 19280
-
01-05-21 17:17 #9875Senior Member

Posts: 66Out of the Game
Welcome back Count1.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
Have you been in 3 x lately?
Dago.
-
01-05-21 16:08 #9874Senior Member

Posts: 1940A Pleasant Surprise
Based on your recommendation, decided to give this one a try since my UTR is on hiatus for various reasons I won't go into now. But, if you've read my reviews, you know that I don't make recommendations lightly or too often unless it's a top notch experience and definitely worth the time, effort and Mario's! Since I have only been seeing one woman for the last year and a half, except for Krys in Palm Bay because that doesn't really count and if you have to ask why then you're probably not reading enough reviews, I set up a half for a $1 Mario's and she responded quickly. Since I was ahem, a little nervous, she put me at ease with some great conversation and then the Games began. Started in cowgirl for awhile, which was great and finished with an awesome BBBJ. I'm telling you, this woman is a diamond in the rough and if you see her, you won't be disappointed. Daytime hours are best and she is interested in seeing Senior Forum Members who know how to treat a lady.
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 15:33 #9873Senior Member

Posts: 2951One of the providers on your list
If the Stephanie you're referring to is the one that worked at Paradise Men's Club on 192 and then, when it shut down, started working independently and later on was walking the streets, she passed away about a year and a half ago. Here's a post from back then that gives some detail. If you're so inclined, you can go back to the original post and see the discussion from other members about her passing.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SoupBean
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 15:33 #9872Senior Member

Posts: 758Stephanie
Stephanie aka PMC girl passed June 1st 2019.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 14:51 #9871Regular Member

Posts: 22Thank You
Had a meeting tomorrow at 8 am. Will save my coins for someone worthy.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 14:48 #9870Regular Member

Posts: 22Ouch.
Well, blow up dolls are probably around the same price!! LOL.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 14:26 #9869Senior Member

Posts: 189What about these three
I have been out of the game for several years now, and was wondering whatever happened to 2 of my fav's? One was Stephanie from Palm Bay. I heard she did some grey bar time, and made it to the streets. Is she still around? And what about that tattooed cutie from Cocoa I called "Inkey". She usually shaved one side of her head, if the name and tattoos do not ring a bell. Is she still around? I met both of them early on in their "careers", and there were few better, IMHO. Are either still around? Also there was one we called SSUTR, and last I heard she was being deported, but do not I that panned out. Thanks!
-
01-05-21 12:52 #9868Senior Member

Posts: 381Well do not be disappointed, I seen her once and will never waste my mario's there. Ever again. Blowup doll is in a close running with her as far as personality and performance.
Originally Posted by DoubleLung
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 10:36 #9867Senior Member

Posts: 758Stay away
Stay away from this girl big time druggie and that's her good side.
Originally Posted by VivaItalia
[View Original Post]
A few years ago I warned of a girl that was bad news and 2 guys didn't listen to me and they got robbed at gun point.
Take this warning even more serious than the last time stay away.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/544715507976 this is same girl.
-
01-05-21 09:39 #9866Regular Member

Posts: 22Mia
I guess no new news for this one. Been trying to hook up with several returned texts. Set meeting time and the "poof". Nothing. Will keep trying.
-
01-05-21 08:28 #9865Senior Member

Posts: 154Cherr Munroe
Advertises in treasure coast. Recently set up a dream with this gal. Drove from PB to south FP, called at the arranged time (several) and never heard a peep. Hate it when that happens.
-
01-04-21 21:28 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 346Bosslady
I have had the same experience with the same result. She texts, she makes plans, then ghosts or seems confused and suspicious no matter how many times you have met. Its a shame.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 13:10 #9863Regular Member

Posts: 23Christine is always great IMO
Seen here several times, never disappointed. A few on here have issues with her but in my experiences she is worth the visit.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 11:58 #9862Senior Member

Posts: 381I have it's been about a year, but when I arrived I was pleasantly surprised, she was better looking than I had pictured and was very pleasant and very GFE friendly. Not sure why I haven't been back. But I would definitely see her again.
Originally Posted by VivaItalia
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 11:47 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 975Boss Lady aka Ashley
Despite her ongoing decline; I've been wanting to dream with her. She's posted twice in MLB in the last month. I've tried to see her both times and each time comms went sketchy after a few exchanges. I'm always mindful not to say anything derogatory or mention any donation or activities. At the point where we would have been getting into specifics on time or location she then asked who I am and goes radio silent. Not unexpectedly, but unfortunate.








Reply With Quote





