Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 1400 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 26395
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12910
    Quote Originally Posted by RideMyFace  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link for these two? A lot of talk about them but I can't seem to find any pics or info, any help would be appreciated.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/108453110537

  2. #12909

    Double?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    About a week ago. Tabby was there and Lynn said 120 for both of them. Tabby looks like she's sucking on the pipe more than she is on the dick. She's skinny and has that sunken face look with wrinkles on her cheeks. Lynn has good BBBJ skills with lots of tongue and dirty talk while she fucks. Good DATY too. If I was you I would get a double BBBJ and then fuck Lynn doggy and pull out and unload in Tabby's mouth.
    When you say Double BBBJ, do you mean at the same time? Do they do that? I've seen Lynn plenty, but never Tabby. I've never even asked. Or do you mean one after another?

  3. #12908

    Waukesha

    Need help from anyone who is seeing or knows of anyone in Waukesha area these days? Also any others in the area like Pewaukee Sussex Meno F.Thanks OG2 be carefull out there guys!!!!

  4. #12907
    Variety my good man! Some days you want Farrah Fawcett type to give you a simple blow job and some days you want a 250 lber to take a dump on your chest while jerking you off. Extra points when her insulin pump breaks during sex.

    There are some gross ones out there right now. Maybe there is a pimp who specializes in hogs and he is in Milwaukee? Where are all the hot single mom bartenders and waitresses who need money?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I understand that some guys love big women. If you're a chubby chaser, hey, more power to ya! I also understand that if a woman's body is hot enough (or I'm drunk enough) who cares what the face looks like? Shit yeah! I been there done that with a butt-ugly bimbo just because she was an 8 - 10 from the neck down. But Fan AND Ugly? Whew! And on skip the games to boot. She even has "face sitting" as one of her activities. Oh well, I guess someone out there is paying for it. So, if you're one of the guys that is attracted to an older, very large, and not very pretty (ah hell, let's be honest, homely) woman and is willing to pay for it, please enlighten us as to the attraction. I guess there are guys out there that like to be kicked in the balls too. Please tell the rest of us what might trip your trigger about a provider that would scare most of us walking down a dark alley.

    Coochie (baffled) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  5. #12906

    Tabby and Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed with both my of them on different ocasiones. Tabby is good with the oral and Lynn is good in riding. Tabby is not very good looking and very slender. Personally, I would go somewhere else.
    Anyone have a link for these two? A lot of talk about them but I can't seem to find any pics or info, any help would be appreciated.

  6. #12905
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    About a week ago. Tabby was there and Lynn said 120 for both of them. Tabby looks like she's sucking on the pipe more than she is on the dick. She's skinny and has that sunken face look with wrinkles on her cheeks. Lynn has good BBBJ skills with lots of tongue and dirty talk while she fucks. Good DATY too. If I was you I would get a double BBBJ and then fuck Lynn doggy and pull out and unload in Tabby's mouth.
    Thanks, but I'm going to pass. The "daughter" does not sound appealing at all!

  7. #12904
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that Tabby is not really her daughter. Lynn is a mother figure to her but not her biological or even adoptive mom. At one point I think it was a foster situation or something similar. I think she likes to perpetuate that lie to get customers looking to fulfill a fantasy, which is fine. It's been a while since I've seen Lynn but she's fun. Just got sick of driving out only to have her flake out or double book.
    Thanks. Being out in Waukesha, I'm not going to take a chance of her wasting my time. I'll find someone closer to home.

  8. #12903
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Texted Lynn this morning to see how much to fuck her while the daughter watched (or vice versa). She responded with 100 for a hhr plus 50 for the watcher, which I thought was quite fair. Only problem is, she was driving and unable to send me a pic of her daughter. My question is for those of you who have seen both, which one should I fuck?
    Keep in mind that Tabby is not really her daughter. Lynn is a mother figure to her but not her biological or even adoptive mom. At one point I think it was a foster situation or something similar. I think she likes to perpetuate that lie to get customers looking to fulfill a fantasy, which is fine. It's been a while since I've seen Lynn but she's fun. Just got sick of driving out only to have her flake out or double book.

  9. #12902

    Best tag team?

    Haven't had a 2 on 1 in quite a while and wanted to treat myself: in everyone's opinion. Who's the best tag team going on right now. And why? LOL.

  10. #12901

    Spidey sense

    Quote Originally Posted by FCannon  [View Original Post]
    Possibly, but "she" texted that she was waiting in the hotel lobby (which I'd just been in) at the same time this older guy near the entrance (and in my rear view) was texting and looking in my direction. Other comings and goings very near my car that made little sense. It just felt off. But I do see your point and it may have just been nerves on my part (after reading about multi-person reception committees in the area).
    Not at all saying that you should have proceeded. If Spidey sense is telling you something is wrong; best to listen. Better safe than sorry!

  11. #12900

    Just saw Lynn

    About a week ago. Tabby was there and Lynn said 120 for both of them. Tabby looks like she's sucking on the pipe more than she is on the dick. She's skinny and has that sunken face look with wrinkles on her cheeks. Lynn has good BBBJ skills with lots of tongue and dirty talk while she fucks. Good DATY too. If I was you I would get a double BBBJ and then fuck Lynn doggy and pull out and unload in Tabby's mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Texted Lynn this morning to see how much to fuck her while the daughter watched (or vice versa). She responded with 100 for a hhr plus 50 for the watcher, which I thought was quite fair. Only problem is, she was driving and unable to send me a pic of her daughter. My question is for those of you who have seen both, which one should I fuck?

  12. #12899
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed with both my of them on different ocasiones. Tabby is good with the oral and Lynn is good in riding. Tabby is not very good looking and very slender. Personally, I would go somewhere else.
    Yeah, I'll probably end up doing the same. Thanks for the feedback, though!

  13. #12898

    Tabby and Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Texted Lynn this morning to see how much to fuck her while the daughter watched (or vice versa). She responded with 100 for a hhr plus 50 for the watcher, which I thought was quite fair. Only problem is, she was driving and unable to send me a pic of her daughter. My question is for those of you who have seen both, which one should I fuck?
    I have dreamed with both my of them on different ocasiones. Tabby is good with the oral and Lynn is good in riding. Tabby is not very good looking and very slender. Personally, I would go somewhere else.

  14. #12897

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Texted Lynn this morning to see how much to fuck her while the daughter watched (or vice versa). She responded with 100 for a hhr plus 50 for the watcher, which I thought was quite fair. Only problem is, she was driving and unable to send me a pic of her daughter. My question is for those of you who have seen both, which one should I fuck?
    Definitely go fuck Lynn. When she gets into it, she fucks you back.

  15. #12896

    I'm Scared!

    OK, so I understand that some guys love big women. If you're a chubby chaser, hey, more power to ya! I also understand that if a woman's body is hot enough (or I'm drunk enough) who cares what the face looks like? Shit yeah! I been there done that with a butt-ugly bimbo just because she was an 8 - 10 from the neck down. But Fan AND Ugly? Whew! And on skip the games to boot. She even has "face sitting" as one of her activities. Oh well, I guess someone out there is paying for it. So, if you're one of the guys that is attracted to an older, very large, and not very pretty (ah hell, let's be honest, homely) woman and is willing to pay for it, please enlighten us as to the attraction. I guess there are guys out there that like to be kicked in the balls too. Please tell the rest of us what might trip your trigger about a provider that would scare most of us walking down a dark alley.

    Coochie (baffled) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape