Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 8723
-
01-06-21 14:54 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 125I mean massive
Looking for a girl with massive titties, skinnier the better but not against BBW's. Please drop some links down low if you have been or seen any. Thanks in advance fellas.
-
01-06-21 08:42 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 84Update, Went and visited. Had a lovely time. Very cute, nice Hotel, clean room and no drama. Very friendly.
Originally Posted by WildGuy40
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 06:51 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 485Update
Just in case anyone has been wondering about this one. I haven't seen her I don't plan on it because she agreed to do an out call but she never showed. For me that's a red flag. I follow her on Snapchat she works with another provider goes by nina has a marijuana leaf tatted on her ass has other tats I can't find her ad. This morning I took a look at mild mamas snap story and there's a guy in it say he's looking for weed throwing up gang signs. For me that's a another red flag to stay away.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...o-you/36046532
-
01-06-21 04:07 #2900Regular Member

Posts: 10Emma
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/818458502099
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
Currently my favorite as well. That fat pussy sucks up your cock like a vaccuum. And like everyone else has said, best set of bolt ons I've ever seen.
-
01-06-21 01:37 #2899Regular Member

Posts: 10Not TS
She's not TS, 100% born vag and tits.
Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 00:04 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 102In case no one answers before you try to see her, she is a trans if that matters. Thats the last I remember from a discussion in like 2019. At that point no one had a recent review.
Originally Posted by GShadowMan07
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 20:33 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 487I agree
She is straight up dependable. She gives quality service that you don't see much of lately. Saw her two weeks ago. And yes, I can see her offering more attention as she gets comfortable with you. She refers to her regulars. I'm sure they are regulars for a good reason. Nice girl, quality service. Recommended.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 18:05 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 29Italian bbw
Hello everyone. I've seen her ad pretty often and was wondering if anyone had any experiences they can share. Thinking about pulling the trigger. Is it worth it? She real or fake?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/690920327127
-
01-05-21 13:09 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 103Tattoo of assault weapon
I was curious too but to be honest, the prominent tattoo of an assault weapon is probably enough to scare me away.
Originally Posted by Chka98
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 13:00 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 28How hard is it to contact her text is ignored and trying a phone call I get number is disconnected.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 10:00 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 410https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/510872266631
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
Not sure who the other one is.
-
01-05-21 09:34 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 105Yo Gabba Gabba
Anyone have any info?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/744167408047
-
01-05-21 09:12 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 335Scarlet -- https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...n/510872266631.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
She's been posting about once per month "just so guys don't forget about me".
-
01-05-21 07:44 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 329Can you guys pop the links for both?
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 20:43 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 84Sounds good, Thankyou.
Originally Posted by Mikal516
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




