Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 682 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2953

    Sicilian goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickBurgos  [View Original Post]
    Any details you can give us?
    She will do anything to please you.

  2. #2952
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...u/039521552557

    I saw her. I won't repeat she just laid there. Maybe caught her on a bad day.
    I've had multiple good times with her, was difficult to reach initially. She does like to get a good vibe from you also know as talk and meet, before business. She isn't a strict clock watcher and engaged with good feedback when she's feels appreciated. I had only one negative initially. That she remedied with by getting the dream location off of the floor. Over all she was totally accommodating and interested in a mutually fun time.

  3. #2951
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful sicilian goddess. Awesome personality amazing time with her.
    Any details you can give us?

  4. #2950

    Sherri

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpLaw77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hooked up with Sherri from Cherry Hill recently. Been about a year for me. Usually a great time, love her body.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...y-milf/7988464
    Have contacted her and she flakes.

  5. #2949

    Sherri MILF

    Has anyone hooked up with Sherri from Cherry Hill recently. Been about a year for me. Usually a great time, love her body.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...y-milf/7988464

  6. #2948

    She's fucking amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickBurgos  [View Original Post]
    I decided to look at Mt Laurel on STG and found this one. Anyone got any news on her?

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...h/277308772959
    Beautiful sicilian goddess. Awesome personality amazing time with her.

  7. #2947

    Kb

    Anyone have session with KB -- like the MILF look.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...b/702679786134

  8. #2946

    Tender Bunny

    She is real. Has a harmless handler that hangs in the lobby. Very friendly.

  9. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Last seen her she looks nothing like that, her habit has taken a toll on her. I don't think she's around, maybe she's in rehab.
    OK thanks for the info.

  10. #2944

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Last seen her she looks nothing like that, her habit has taken a toll on her. I don't think she's around, maybe she's in rehab.

  11. #2943

    Browns Mills / Pemberton

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...u/039521552557

    I saw her. I won't repeat she just laid there. Maybe caught her on a bad day.

  12. #2942

    Any info on this one? I like the looks, but the rates tell me she's fake / scamming


  13. #2941

    Never seen

    I decided to look at Mt Laurel on STG and found this one. Anyone got any news on her?

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...h/277308772959

  14. #2940

    Macie


  15. #2939

    Macie

    Does anyone have any info on Macie her new phone number or where she hangs out please pm me info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape