Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 691 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    I saw Joan last week for a quick car date since she didn't have an incall at the time. I've been wanting to see her after reading some reviews on here and seeing some vids that were posted to PH. We met at a local spot and she hopped in and and off we went. I had her get busy right away as I drove because was in a bit of a time crunch. Right when she went to work with the headache relief I lifted her dress to reveal that sweet ass and to play with that kitty. I was honestly surprised at the view. Her pictures do not do her justice. She has an amazing ass. She kept working til I popped in her mouth but then she had to "hold" it until I could find a spot to pull over for her to dispense the deposit. Props to her for doing so.

    After seeing that ass I new I had to see her again when she had an incall. I met up with her yesterday for a nice hh visit at her incall just off 95. Once I entered she immediately disrobed and we got down to business. Her BBBJ is amazing but I was there to play with that ass. We had discussed Greek prior to the date but then she said I was way too big and that it would have to be for another time when she was more prepared for me so I went for the kitty instead. Pounded in doggy and finished in the bag. Overall it was still a very fun time and I will definitely repeat.
    What's the link to her PH vid?

  2. #5150

    Do not see this one--you've been warned!

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/143125592989

    Tested with her froma burner account. She is homelss for 9 months (admits she is bipolar, and in one conversation of about 10 textx, went from adorable to vicious. Like a ping pong match between good and evil. Just. Nutz.

    Also said she hasn't had a shower in awhile, and would need to at my place, and needed a place to sleep and stay. She has multiple adds up with her apparantly nice bod, but also texted a face pic and good god NO!

    Umm. No.

    You've been warned.

  3. #5149

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    I saw Joan last week for a quick car date since she didn't have an incall at the time. I've been wanting to see her after reading some reviews on here and seeing some vids that were posted to PH. We met at a local spot and she hopped in and and off we went. I had her get busy right away as I drove because was in a bit of a time crunch. Right when she went to work with the headache relief I lifted her dress to reveal that sweet ass and to play with that kitty. I was honestly surprised at the view. Her pictures do not do her justice. She has an amazing ass. She kept working til I popped in her mouth but then she had to "hold" it until I could find a spot to pull over for her to dispense the deposit. Props to her for doing so.

    After seeing that ass I new I had to see her again when she had an incall. I met up with her yesterday for a nice hh visit at her incall just off 95. Once I entered she immediately disrobed and we got down to business. Her BBBJ is amazing but I was there to play with that ass. We had discussed Greek prior to the date but then she said I was way too big and that it would have to be for another time when she was more prepared for me so I went for the kitty instead. Pounded in doggy and finished in the bag. Overall it was still a very fun time and I will definitely repeat.
    My only visit with her was far from good but seeing all the recent reviews definitely had me reconsidering. Sounds like a good time.

  4. #5148

    STG Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this girl, she's in Edgewater.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...w/224981933472

    TIA.
    I met her a few months back and will not see her again. Her place is a shithole, smells like it, too.

    Definitely not a looker and a very unsexy figure. She seems a little "off", as well.

  5. #5147

    Jenna / Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsm7422  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...k/159930431712

    Any information on this one? Thought I had seen a couple positive reviews not too long ago but a search of the name in the listing doesn't turn up anything. Any help would be much appreciated.
    She started posting without using her name. Now she posts using Jen. Short for Jenna.

    She's very pleasant, has good comms and enjoys her work. Her place is very clean with no smoke odor!

    Only sees 2 to 3 per day. I enjoy seeing her. Very good companionship! She takes direction, too!

  6. #5146

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Listed weight in ad is 161 lbs, but pics look too good to be true.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/685397404329
    The pics are from a few years back. She used to be trim, slim and beautiful but now she's gained weight and looks just OK.

    Her comms have been awful of late. She's been on the meds.

  7. #5145

    STG Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this girl, she's in Edgewater.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...w/224981933472

    TIA.
    I seen her a while back, Don't waste your time or money, she's pretty nasty. It was a revolving door when I seen her, one guy leaving as I was showing up and another one coming when I left. I would never repeat she's just to not for me. Cheap price, bare back offered, (no thank you).

  8. #5144

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsm7422  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...k/159930431712

    Any information on this one? Thought I had seen a couple positive reviews not too long ago but a search of the name in the listing doesn't turn up anything. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Try Jenna, not stellar but steady. Heavy candy user!

  9. #5143

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Listed weight in ad is 161 lbs, but pics look too good to be true.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/685397404329
    She is real and gorgeous but super hard to date. You can check many reviews on this thread under Lacey or Jade.

  10. #5142

    Is She Real?

    Has anyone seen this girl? Listed weight in ad is 161 lbs, but pics look too good to be true.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/685397404329

  11. #5141

    Joanluv

    I saw Joan last week for a quick car date since she didn't have an incall at the time. I've been wanting to see her after reading some reviews on here and seeing some vids that were posted to PH. We met at a local spot and she hopped in and and off we went. I had her get busy right away as I drove because was in a bit of a time crunch. Right when she went to work with the headache relief I lifted her dress to reveal that sweet ass and to play with that kitty. I was honestly surprised at the view. Her pictures do not do her justice. She has an amazing ass. She kept working til I popped in her mouth but then she had to "hold" it until I could find a spot to pull over for her to dispense the deposit. Props to her for doing so.

    After seeing that ass I new I had to see her again when she had an incall. I met up with her yesterday for a nice hh visit at her incall just off 95. Once I entered she immediately disrobed and we got down to business. Her BBBJ is amazing but I was there to play with that ass. We had discussed Greek prior to the date but then she said I was way too big and that it would have to be for another time when she was more prepared for me so I went for the kitty instead. Pounded in doggy and finished in the bag. Overall it was still a very fun time and I will definitely repeat.

  12. #5140

    Info

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...k/159930431712

    Any information on this one? Thought I had seen a couple positive reviews not too long ago but a search of the name in the listing doesn't turn up anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

  13. #5139
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    I'm on a boat, only have a bicycle, so looking for provider close by in Port Orange.

    Any info on this one?

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/512843558574

    Thanks in advance.
    I made the mistake of visiting. I had a dream about a roach covered floor in a nasty hotel. But the Greek Isle Trip was available and not expensive. Nasty place.

  14. #5138

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    I'm on a boat, only have a bicycle, so looking for provider close by in Port Orange.

    Any info on this one?

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/512843558574

    Thanks in advance.
    She's big! And may have a "no time to waste" attitude. YMMV?

  15. #5137

    Port Orange

    I'm on a boat, only have a bicycle, so looking for provider close by in Port Orange.

    Any info on this one?

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/512843558574

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape