Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 14696
-
01-05-21 10:03 #5336Banned Member

Posts: 173Kendra good BBBJ in Palm Harbor
I have seen her twice. Upscale condo / hotel in Palm Harbor. She has been showered and very tasty. .
Responds well to oral and gets nice and wet. Time to slip on the cover, she likes doggy and we finished.
In Mish. Very cool woman, terrific Tits, very laid back. Worth the drive, across from Innisbrook.
100 roses HH. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/8136836837.
813-683-6837 She has a small doggie in her room, but the room is very clean.
-
01-05-21 08:00 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 537Scrolled back to check old posts
Is it just me, or is there pretty much nothing she's offering for $$?
From initial stage due diligence, I'd move on.
(See screen cap).
Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 02:11 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 685Kayla
I want to TOFTT so bad, but 200 is a bit steep for my liking. But OMG her booty and boobs look amazing. I don't recall seeing any reviews on her, which also makes me pause. If anyone has partaken, is she worth the price of admission and are those pics accurate?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/57392088/#.
-
01-05-21 01:49 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 243The one in the link w / the nice bolt ons would be Amanda. Last time I seen her was about almost 2 years ago. She was great when she did her thing but she really likes to stall and waste a lot of time. She was also higher prices think it was like 160 roses if I remember right. She had a decent personality but the few times I seen her she took up a lot of time and her mood would change quickly depending on the day. Of coarse YMMV but I got tired of waiting along time to get to the pot of honey. If you can get ahold of her and have some time to spend she's worth it if you click.
Originally Posted by NevauMind
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 21:38 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 115Raine in clw
I know she's had some mixed reviews but I've lately had a good stretch of luck with her in clearwater. At. 8 hh, getting someone clean & showered with basically a full on GFE experience is hard to match in the gps era. I've found that responding politely to the (many) messages during initial comms makes her go the extra mile to make sure you're happy. For example, when I agreed to her request to push back the appt time by 20 minutes, she like thanked me profusely thrice. Hoping the good run continues. She doesn't seem to post much but here's an old ad.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...raine/34781322
-
01-04-21 21:37 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 209Tori
I managed to get in touch with Tori Saturday morning and enjoyed a nice visit with BBBJ and CFS for 100 coins for the HH, finishing on that fantastic ass. She had one in the oven I would guess about 3 months. On another note, does anyone have any Intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57382792/
-
01-04-21 19:17 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 326Strawberrie
At ShurShot14.
I forgot to post her link. Here it is:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57264836/
And at JimmyCumsALots. Thanks for the tori info. I might just stay around give like 4-5 hours dedication sometime this week. I shall get Tori somehow someway.
-
01-04-21 15:40 #5329Regular Member

Posts: 8Hey Dudes,
Looking for a bi-weekly SW or escort for some fun.
Who do you recommend?
Thanks!
-
01-04-21 14:36 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 470Contact for Strawberrie, please?
Looking for Strawberrie. Can you provide contact 411?
Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 13:21 #5327Regular Member

Posts: 6I posted 2 reviews, I did not know there was a delay in posting. Sorry if it bothered you.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 11:27 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 124That's jenny.
That's Jenny. Been around for many years. She genuinely has some pretty serious mental problems. However once you get beyond all that some pretty serious skills. I mean like. Manically dedicated to the task. She knows her own limitations and works like a champ to overcome them. YMMV.
Faustus.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 11:00 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 644Avoid. Complete nut case
This one was a five minute drive away and all I wanted was quick relief. A complete nut job. Admits to double and triple booking and tells you to sit around the corner until the other guy is finished. Looks awful in person but then again doesn't look that good in the ad either. I showed up, met her outside, she began I story, I told her I'd pull around the corner and wait until she texted. I just left. 2 hrs later she texts me direction to the house.
Op13.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57278304/#.
-
01-04-21 08:38 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 5948For sure. This is the difference between a girl who treats as a business (most of these moved underground or on pay sites it appears) vs one that works to feed the need.
Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 02:12 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 685Tori
Tori graduated to listcrawler from the streets. There were a few reports on her in the past when she was walking with pricing as low as 40 for a whole lot of fun. Those days seem to be long gone now. Her donations, just like you pointed out with Farrah are all over the place but can be negotiated. I believe her standard rate for QV is 80 and half hour is 120. I know Greek is on the menu for an upcharge, just not sure the amount or if she does BB Greek.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000
[View Original Post]
Her incall locations vary from good to not so good, but mostly decent. And yes she does do car dates.
Join the club on being frustrated with her coms. I would see her twice a week if she would ever respond. My only suggestion would be to call or text her as soon as she posts. I've never had any luck getting a hold of her if she is not posted. It's like the stars must align perfectly for us to meet, which is frustrating.
She could be a very rich cheerleader if she learned to better organize her time and communications. I've talked to her several times about this and it just falls on deaf ears.
-
01-03-21 22:28 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 189Looks like Blu needs some help.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...949/7279998919








Reply With Quote






