Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18740

    Never pay the extortion attempts.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I immediately blocked the number.

    I have experienced it before via seeking.

    Google search, there's lots of reports of this type of scam and the best thing to do is ignore it.

    The reason it was clear that it was some dark web type shit, the other phone numbers from my past that were brought up were not directly tied to me, but they were tied nonetheless. Also, even though I blocked the number they were still sending me texts and attempted calling me and FaceTime attempts. It's was only once I deleted the text threads and rebooted that the extortion attempts died.
    If you pay once, they will NEVER stop.

  2. #18739

    No I didn't pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay the $150?

    Them dumb fucks are the ones that are fucked if theyre offering a minor on their ad but I didn't see any mention of it. Total bullshit scamming scare tactic. Thanks for the warning tho.

    The importance of not hitting up an out-of-state suspicious number.
    I immediately blocked the number.

    I have experienced it before via seeking.

    Google search, there's lots of reports of this type of scam and the best thing to do is ignore it.

    The reason it was clear that it was some dark web type shit, the other phone numbers from my past that were brought up were not directly tied to me, but they were tied nonetheless. Also, even though I blocked the number they were still sending me texts and attempted calling me and FaceTime attempts. It's was only once I deleted the text threads and rebooted that the extortion attempts died.

  3. #18738

    Fake Foot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel501  [View Original Post]
    Not a great dream with this one. Started with decent BBBJ, but when I asked to move on to FS she acted like she didn't ever do FS at all. She also refused to without a condom, and then had to take a break to go to the bathroom in the middle of the session. "Couldn't find her keys" and ended up looking around for them and then in the bathroom for a good 10-15 minutes. She then came back and told me my time was up. She did offer to discount next session because of it, but with that kind of performance I'm not inclined to repeat. YMMV.

    Also, her breasts are super obviously fake. Theyre not huge, but they look unnatural and uneven. They felt like the old saline-filled bag style ones. And the pics are trying to hide her prosthetic foot. I dont have a problem with the foot at all, and I find it weird that she tries to hide it even in person. Maybe shes embarrassed by it?
    Does she really have a prosthetic foot? How did I miss that?? Seriously?!

    But yes, horrible tits but a nice, tight pretty pussy with Hello Kitty tattooed right above her little slit. BB was no problem when I saw her, but she was hitting that big bottle of Patrone in her closet. Maybe that helps her loosen hit. LOL.

  4. #18737

    Obvious fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Very obvious that this is a fake.

  5. #18736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    It's Way Over 10 Min

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Just a friendly reminder to all, use a burner phone at every opportunity.

    I recently used my personal phone to reach out to a provider who is apparently a dark web expert of sorts.

    They replied back with every phone number associated with me (fortunately they were all old obsolete land lines) and proceed to group text me with all those associated numbers with threats saying I reached out to a child.

    Or pay $150 within 10 minutes.

    The link has the number I reached out to.

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...k/586292444418
    Did you pay the $150?

    Them dumb fucks are the ones that are fucked if theyre offering a minor on their ad but I didn't see any mention of it. Total bullshit scamming scare tactic. Thanks for the warning tho.

    The importance of not hitting up an out-of-state suspicious number.

  6. #18735

    The importance of a burner phone

    Just a friendly reminder to all, use a burner phone at every opportunity.

    I recently used my personal phone to reach out to a provider who is apparently a dark web expert of sorts.

    They replied back with every phone number associated with me (fortunately they were all old obsolete land lines) and proceed to group text me with all those associated numbers with threats saying I reached out to a child.

    Or pay $150 within 10 minutes.

    The link has the number I reached out to.

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...k/586292444418

  7. #18734

    Annalena Alice


  8. #18733

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by EmbedWiz  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Bee, I've seen her ads for a while but searches on the name return nothing. Please let me know if you have any experience with her. Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/738532899875
    She is real. If you like them thick, she is the one. She has a few restrictions but over all she is worth her prices. I did notice her new ads claim Greek and CIM, I know months ago she was 100000% against both.
    Last edited by Grapp150; 01-04-21 at 13:01. Reason: adding

  9. #18732

    Any reviews on this one. Bee

    Goes by Bee, I've seen her ads for a while but searches on the name return nothing. Please let me know if you have any experience with her. Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/738532899875

  10. #18731
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Wow, with the way those tits look like and then you say she has the foot thing, I will avoid like the plague. I can't believe I was thinking about seeing her.
    Seen her about a month ago. According to her I was to big. So I blew my load in her mouth. Didn't ask about BBFS. Not my thing. And yes. Those tips feel like she has cement in them. Cool chick but I won't repeat.

  11. #18730

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. Anyone have info or seen her? Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/411253340698
    She is good to go! Very nice girl!! If you want to know anything in particular message me.

  12. #18729

    Ok cool

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her the other day. She's using a friend's phone at the moment.
    So she's not locked up. I could've sworn that I saw her other day but I was with the wife so I couldn't stop to verify. LOL.

  13. #18728
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any updates on KTG? I assume that she's on vacation somewhere.
    I spoke to her the other day. She's using a friend's phone at the moment.

  14. #18727

    Ryder

    Hello gents. Anyone have info or seen her? Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/411253340698

  15. #18726
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone was curious about this girl. Standard rates, private house near Philips Hwy, and will do pretty much anything. Bare is allowed!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/337494720402
    Wow, with the way those tits look like and then you say she has the foot thing, I will avoid like the plague. I can't believe I was thinking about seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape