Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 266 of 492 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 7375
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3400
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Demi on Tryst? She looks new and TGTBT. She doesn't respond to texts. She reminds me of a SA girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blondie01
    I've been texting back and forth with her. Agreed she seems too good to be true but think I'm going to TOFTT. Unless you've had any luck so far.

  2. #3399

    That's Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this Tasty Trina?
    It's Jess's pictures.

  3. #3398

    Isn't that someone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    I messaged trouble. Earlier and ask the usual rates and verification pic. Sent me a pic that was easily 5 years old. Ask for a more recent one with a date in it. Ask if I was fbi and why all the questions. Replied have a good one. I have the feeling this is not the real trouble aka jess.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/022105942761
    Isn't this Tasty Trina?

  4. #3397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    I messaged trouble. Earlier and ask the usual rates and verification pic. Sent me a pic that was easily 5 years old. Ask for a more recent one with a date in it. Ask if I was fbi and why all the questions. Replied have a good one. I have the feeling this is not the real trouble aka jess.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/022105942761
    There's no way in hell her pics are recent for a 190 pound girl.

  5. #3396

    Trouble

    I messaged trouble. Earlier and ask the usual rates and verification pic. Sent me a pic that was easily 5 years old. Ask for a more recent one with a date in it. Ask if I was fbi and why all the questions. Replied have a good one. I have the feeling this is not the real trouble aka jess.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/022105942761
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210104-221921_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  6. #3395

    Sad Day

    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Sad to say that I had a great UTR some time ago. I asked but she wouldn't let me share her info here. She wanted to keep a super small list of clientele. Stopped seeing her for about a year, and decided to hit her up again. She let the old rates apply, so it was a double pop for 80. I should a waited and saw someone else. Fuck. Put on about 40 pounds, lost half her teeth and honey pot smelled like it expired 6 months ago. I decided to only stay for one pop and only through a HJ as I could barely stay hard the whole time. Is there any chance someone would be interested in sharing their UTR? I have seen posts about Glenda and another girl. Would anyone be willing to possibly share some solid provider info? I know it probably won't happen, but I at least needed to vent about the loss of a good one to someone and I thought you guys of all people would understand. LOL.
    I recently had bad experience with LEO from High st area. She's quirky cute Hispanic with thin body for older girl. I thought I was going to get a good deal but ended up giving her 60 hh and couldn't wait to get it over with. She asked for bucket in case she puked and I almost did from smell in doggie position. Went back to BJ whereupon she had to use the bucket several times. Not the most attractive thing to see while trying to get off. I'm not sure why I wanted to see her in first place or how I even got off. She may be on stg. YEMV. LOL.

  7. #3394

    Demi on Tryst

    Anyone see Demi on Tryst? She looks new and TGTBT. She doesn't respond to texts. She reminds me of a SA girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blondie01

  8. #3393

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by PickThingsUp  [View Original Post]
    So he brings her to people's places for 15-60 minutes or so while waiting outside. And doesn't know what she does?

    What? LOL.
    The boyfriend must be really dumb. It would be interesting to know what she tells him. LOL.

  9. #3392

    Here is the link

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cayla-es...ngfield-851265

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Caly was in a serious car accident in December. She is back home recovering and says she'll be back in action in a few days. I told her to let me know when she can maintain a doggy pose for at least 10 min.

  10. #3391

    Are you talking about Cayla aka Tara or Carly?

    Is this the one your talking about? I use to see Tara for a year off and on. She had the meatiest pussy lips. Very tall, but oddly sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Caly was in a serious car accident in December. She is back home recovering and says she'll be back in action in a few days. I told her to let me know when she can maintain a doggy pose for at least 10 min.

  11. #3390

    Sad day

    Sad to say that I had a great UTR some time ago. I asked but she wouldn't let me share her info here. She wanted to keep a super small list of clientele. Stopped seeing her for about a year, and decided to hit her up again. She let the old rates apply, so it was a double pop for 80. I should a waited and saw someone else. Fuck. Put on about 40 pounds, lost half her teeth and honey pot smelled like it expired 6 months ago. I decided to only stay for one pop and only through a HJ as I could barely stay hard the whole time. Is there any chance someone would be interested in sharing their UTR? I have seen posts about Glenda and another girl. Would anyone be willing to possibly share some solid provider info? I know it probably won't happen, but I at least needed to vent about the loss of a good one to someone and I thought you guys of all people would understand. LOL.

  12. #3389

    Fans of Caly

    Caly was in a serious car accident in December. She is back home recovering and says she'll be back in action in a few days. I told her to let me know when she can maintain a doggy pose for at least 10 min.

  13. #3388

    On another note, any subs out there?

    I know an UTR that likes to Domme and is looking for a few regulars. I've got digits if interested. Let's hope for a happy and safe 21!

  14. #3387

    That's too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland69  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/228299705436

    Latina and her boyfriend thieves beware.
    I'm sorry that happened to you. She seemed like a nice person and hot as hell. I net her boyfriend is new and calling all the shots now-no pun intended.

  15. #3386
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinThisToLong  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Peaches a few times never had any issues but then she got a boyfriend and became difficult to hook up with. She told me she lives with him and his mom on West side so no way for her to do incall. I always did outcall with her she would borrow a friends car but when she got the bf he would bring her to my house and want to hang around either in my driveway or across the street. I wasn't comfortable with either one so I don't see her anymore. The boyfriend doesn't know what she does so be careful. And I wouldn't agree to incall because of her living situation.
    So he brings her to people's places for 15-60 minutes or so while waiting outside. And doesn't know what she does?

    What? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape