Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 980 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymou  [View Original Post]
    "It's Astrid! I am back and can't wait to see my boys again! Hit me up and I will remind you why they are still posting about me! Text or call me directly, DO NOT respond to this post, I will only respond to texts or calls.

    Xoxo Astrid xoxo.

    727-335-1243".
    Hopefully her communication is better.

  2. #5338

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice. Upscale condo / hotel in Palm Harbor. She has been showered and very tasty. .

    Responds well to oral and gets nice and wet. Time to slip on the cover, she likes doggy and we finished.

    In Mish. Very cool woman, terrific Tits, very laid back. Worth the drive, across from Innisbrook.

    100 roses HH. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/8136836837.

    813-683-6837 She has a small doggie in her room, but the room is very clean.
    What's her menu like? DFK and / or Greek available?

  3. #5337

    Where is BB Becky and SammiB

    My favorite girls have disappeared! Any idea where or how to get ahold of them? Thanks and Monger Safe (LOL).

  4. #5336

    Bookings available

    "It's Astrid! I am back and can't wait to see my boys again! Hit me up and I will remind you why they are still posting about me! Text or call me directly, DO NOT respond to this post, I will only respond to texts or calls.

    Xoxo Astrid xoxo.

    727-335-1243".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BAE79FC7-A385-438D-8EB2-659F194CA434.jpg‎   7FFF3982-E786-4E26-BB40-F3F71C001FB0.jpg‎   1A27EDA6-6E90-4EDB-9EE8-A2E9195C98AB.jpg‎  

  5. #5335

    Kendra good BBBJ in Palm Harbor

    I have seen her twice. Upscale condo / hotel in Palm Harbor. She has been showered and very tasty. .

    Responds well to oral and gets nice and wet. Time to slip on the cover, she likes doggy and we finished.

    In Mish. Very cool woman, terrific Tits, very laid back. Worth the drive, across from Innisbrook.

    100 roses HH. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/8136836837.

    813-683-6837 She has a small doggie in her room, but the room is very clean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K1.jpg‎   K2.jpg‎  

  6. #5334

    Scrolled back to check old posts

    Is it just me, or is there pretty much nothing she's offering for $$?

    From initial stage due diligence, I'd move on.

    (See screen cap).

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    I want to TOFTT so bad, but 200 is a bit steep for my liking. But OMG her booty and boobs look amazing. I don't recall seeing any reviews on her, which also makes me pause. If anyone has partaken, is she worth the price of admission and are those pics accurate?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/57392088/#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210105_075358.jpg‎  

  7. #5333

    Kayla

    I want to TOFTT so bad, but 200 is a bit steep for my liking. But OMG her booty and boobs look amazing. I don't recall seeing any reviews on her, which also makes me pause. If anyone has partaken, is she worth the price of admission and are those pics accurate?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/57392088/#.

  8. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    I managed to get in touch with Tori Saturday morning and enjoyed a nice visit with BBBJ and CFS for 100 coins for the HH, finishing on that fantastic ass. She had one in the oven I would guess about 3 months. On another note, does anyone have any Intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57382792/
    The one in the link w / the nice bolt ons would be Amanda. Last time I seen her was about almost 2 years ago. She was great when she did her thing but she really likes to stall and waste a lot of time. She was also higher prices think it was like 160 roses if I remember right. She had a decent personality but the few times I seen her she took up a lot of time and her mood would change quickly depending on the day. Of coarse YMMV but I got tired of waiting along time to get to the pot of honey. If you can get ahold of her and have some time to spend she's worth it if you click.

  9. #5331

    Raine in clw

    I know she's had some mixed reviews but I've lately had a good stretch of luck with her in clearwater. At. 8 hh, getting someone clean & showered with basically a full on GFE experience is hard to match in the gps era. I've found that responding politely to the (many) messages during initial comms makes her go the extra mile to make sure you're happy. For example, when I agreed to her request to push back the appt time by 20 minutes, she like thanked me profusely thrice. Hoping the good run continues. She doesn't seem to post much but here's an old ad.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...raine/34781322

  10. #5330

    Tori

    I managed to get in touch with Tori Saturday morning and enjoyed a nice visit with BBBJ and CFS for 100 coins for the HH, finishing on that fantastic ass. She had one in the oven I would guess about 3 months. On another note, does anyone have any Intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57382792/

  11. #5329

    Strawberrie

    At ShurShot14.

    I forgot to post her link. Here it is:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57264836/

    And at JimmyCumsALots. Thanks for the tori info. I might just stay around give like 4-5 hours dedication sometime this week. I shall get Tori somehow someway.

  12. #5328
    Hey Dudes,

    Looking for a bi-weekly SW or escort for some fun.

    Who do you recommend?

    Thanks!

  13. #5327

    Contact for Strawberrie, please?

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Tori is pretty much the only girl I haven't been with and based on her reviews on all her menu being opened. Few questions.

    1) Does she provide bb greek?

    2) If so, what are her lovely reasonable donations. Reasonable donations to me are 40-60, with 80 being the top best service. Maybe 2 pops.

    3) Is her incall location safe / okay-ish?

    4) If not, will she do car dates?

    I normally don't ask much on here, but MY GOD is she hard to reach. Definitely the hardest girl for me. And believe me, I have called her from 10 + numbers and texted her (no I don't have 10 phones, I have my tricks, where I dispose of numbers like candy). In the meantime, I would love to know about her services.

    Here are some reviews (with first name being the escort nickname and second being well. A name, if you get me).

    Melissa / Alyson. Definitely amazing and agree on the ass. Great great ass and nice body, but basically no titties. Bb negotiable. Her menu is open. +40 more for greek, but you can negotiate prices with her from 50-100, where as she wants 80-150. Negotiate! Negotiate!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57389584/

    Stormee / Melissa. I see her as one of my best backups. Always ready for me at a reasonable rate when I absolute must.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55832695/

    Strawberrie / Kristin. She's really cool and safe. No drama. BB negotiable. Menu is wide open. Prices are negotiable as well. Minimum 60. She stays at the Super 8 on Sunset Point / US 19. Place is alright, but believe me, she's 100% safe.
    Looking for Strawberrie. Can you provide contact 411?

  14. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Why you post 2 reviews of same girl? You said room mate? Isn't she in that shithole hotel behind the mexican restaruant?
    I posted 2 reviews, I did not know there was a delay in posting. Sorry if it bothered you.

  15. #5325

    That's jenny.

    That's Jenny. Been around for many years. She genuinely has some pretty serious mental problems. However once you get beyond all that some pretty serious skills. I mean like. Manically dedicated to the task. She knows her own limitations and works like a champ to overcome them. YMMV.

    Faustus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    This one was a five minute drive away and all I wanted was quick relief. A complete nut job. Admits to double and triple booking and tells you to sit around the corner until the other guy is finished. Looks awful in person but then again doesn't look that good in the ad either. I showed up, met her outside, she began I story, I told her I'd pull around the corner and wait until she texted. I just left. 2 hrs later she texts me direction to the house.

    Op13.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57278304/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape