Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 7921
-
01-11-21 17:12 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 346Orlando AMP
Extras can be had in just about every AMP in Orlando. Even the ones that used to be legit offer at least HE if not BBBJ, and FS.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:33 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 189Orlando AMP's
I drove through Orlando Saturday, from Breverd to west of I-4, on SR 50 (Colonial). I swear I must have seen AT LEAST 20+ Massage joints, which got me to wondering, is it likely that all of these places provide extras (HE at a minimum), or is it more likely that they are Legit places to get a massage?. I have been to 2 of the better known places, but never imagined there were SO MANY locations? Any insight into the legitimacy of many of these places?
-
01-11-21 11:28 #4634Banned Member

Posts: 551A little change
She will get topless and engage in fruity talk if you appear wealthy and a repeat client. Just total GPS. Her pictures are VERY flattering as she'll have spent exactly zero minutes getting ready. No personality either. Hard to imagine she's still in business.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 10:51 #4633Senior Member

Posts: 38Blond massage
Odd because she quoted 250 which is insanely expensive for a legit massage.
-
01-11-21 10:18 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 2962First and third
Originally Posted by Baller12
[View Original Post]
While I have no personal experience with her, I could swear the first one has been reviewed as being fake and a rip off. I believe anyways, prudent to research the forum as best as you can.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
As to the third, I agree with LS about being strictly massage. That said, I do find something a bit curious. When she first started posting on STG, maybe a month or two ago, her ad basically said "no sex" about a dozen different ways! The ad was much longer back then and made it abundantly clear that you shouldn't expect anything sexual of any kind. Now she's shortened the ad significantly and cut way back on the "no sex" discussion. It leaves me wondering if maybe, just maybe, she's changed her position on the issue.
-
01-11-21 09:41 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 141Blonde Masseuse
The third choice, Blonde in Viera, is strictly massage, no add-ons.
Originally Posted by Baller12
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 07:36 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 38Any info on these 3?
I was wondering if anyone had any info on these three?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/729599872654
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/469144902155
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/570883780738
-
01-10-21 23:07 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 112New Tokyo
I was in town last week and had a sliver of spare time to dream I was at New Tokyo, which is certainly older and nothing outstanding in regards to how it looks. In my dream a later 30's Korean gal with mask and a few extra pounds gave me a nice ts with a little bit of nice roaming, followed by a decent massage and a standard finish. 8 and 4. There are a lot of massage places in Cocoa and this one is fine.
-
01-09-21 19:07 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 95Tracey
I saw her twice about a month ago. Very good service all around. We had time set up middle of December but she text me said her back was hurting. Never heard from her again. I tried texting her a number of times to see if she was upset. Nothing. Although I see she still posts on STG. I would love to see her again if she would answer.
Originally Posted by EagleFly
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 11:18 #4627Regular Member

Posts: 11Massage info
Does anyone know anything about her.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/600256440606
Don't see a name so it hard to search.
-
01-08-21 08:30 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 375Missie
Is she still working? She has been around a long, long time.
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 20:26 #4625Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone tried "Rare and Unique"?
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/935969724759
Any info would be appreciated!
-
01-04-21 11:33 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 38Not sure if she is still around. Saw her pre covid. Older lady standard finish. There have been reports of her in the past.
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 09:34 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 35Missie
Any info on Missie? I have seen her place but no info on her services.
Originally Posted by Baller12
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 22:18 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 381Massage Matters in Melbourne.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






