Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 13310
-
01-05-21 09:30 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 512Greetings all,
Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44
[View Original Post]
Thanks GhoulGuy for sharing this with us and this is a good way to kill your business. It's always seems to follow that the more reviews a provider gets it will either help or hurt her.
-
01-05-21 05:46 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 244Review
So. Does anyone have an actual review if this girl?
Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 22:15 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 51I've seen her. Nice girl, however if you don't want to waste your money, go for a qv. I opted for a hr visit. Previous reviewer is correct. She won't take her shirt off. Doesn't want you to go down on her. About a 2 or 3 minute CBJ which I had to ask for. Her ad states she'll do a BBBJ, but she won't do it without a jimmy hat on. 10 minutes into the actual get down, she started complaining she was hurting as she's never had a client go longer than that usually. Excuse me for not being John Wayne on the quick draw. Then starts saying she really needs to go, as she took her drug dealing roommate's car without permission and needs to get it back before they know she's gone. Then proceeds to tell me, "I'll have my girlfriend bring me back in about 30 minutes. " Which I knew I had a better chance of bedding Melania than that happening, but I was still horny and said ok. 3 weeks later, and she hasn't came back yet. Won't reply to texts either asking WTF, where is she and is she coming back.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 20:07 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 512I have not seen her personally but I think her name was Dana and one reviewer stated that she wasn't much cooperative and refused to take her shirt off (if it matters to you) among other things during the visit.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 18:32 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 294He's right
You'd be surprised and impressed at the target rich environment most grocery stores and retail stores represent.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 16:47 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 822I've resorted to civilians.
Its gotten to the point that anything decent is asking 400 and still wants a man to jump thru hoops.
Originally Posted by MartyBass864
[View Original Post]
I've just upped my game a bit and started picking up civilians. You'd be surprised at what you can meet at a grocery store or retail store. I'm a decent looking 50's and have recently tagged some VERY talented women from 35 to 45 that haven't been properly fucked in years. Just be nice. And very forward / confident. You'd be surprised.
-
01-04-21 15:07 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 92Check your messages
Send you the number, hope it works.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 11:54 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 147That would be a would not repeat for me.
Originally Posted by William0947
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 10:35 #5247Banned Member

Posts: 171Let's be honest
It is absolutely a seller's market, all strip clubs in nc are basically closed. The strip clubs in the upstate are either closed or have reduced staff or rules) except Spartanburg) . 75% of the ads are fake. 15% are 35 years of age or older and / or are well over 200 lbs. If a girl is under 30 under 150 if she ain't charging 3 bills she is robbing herself. Sophie in the upstate, Elena in Ashville easily worth it. Don't believe me about the demand read the boards seems easily 25% of reviews are complaining of getting ghosted. Only a small % of mongers use this site and write reviews. I diligently search the ads and only 10% of the girls meet the definition of desirable and those girls are in demand. The cost for quality is going up.
-
01-04-21 10:19 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 450No way
No, thanks for asking. No way will I ever pay a deposit. I only deal in cash.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 10:14 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 244Sorry to hear
I hate it when this happens, and it's happened to me several times. I hope you didn't pay a deposit?
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 08:50 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 105Katt
I've seen her many times, and I won't say what our arrangement was but it sure wasn't $$$ or $$ After the last visit in which I left the usual amount she txt me that "it won't cut it anymore" . I'll choose not to see her anymore then. I have a feeling some of the girls who've been here awhile are feeling the economic impact of covid a bit and trying to price themselves in the range of SBs and high end escorts.
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 08:11 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 450Has anyone seen this one?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/820735312572
I arranged to meet her last night, after driving over an hour to get to the address she gave me, she went silent.
-
01-04-21 07:49 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 259I was wondering if anyone could send me Jenns number? I use to have it but loss her contact after a while. The small petite Latina one. I haven't seen her post in a bit. I've been taking a bit of a break.
-
01-03-21 20:45 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 126Gps
I saw her a few years ago. It was. 80 for FS. Haha. It was a great time but now her rates are sky high. I wouldn't go over $. 5 with her personally.
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






