Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 921 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5246

    2188

    Went to 2188 again. Saw girl in room to the right at the top of the stairs. SHe was short, cute, looked upper 20's, but also fairly chubby. I opted for 2 rounds, but wasn't able to finish the second, but that wasn't due to lack of effort, I give her 10/10 for effort, she worked it. However, technique was not the greatest. She didn't speak any English, and I had to use my fingers to show 2 rounds because she didn't understand the word "twice".

  2. #5245

    2188

    Went for 2188 yesterday during the day. Set up is quick and easy. Location / entrance is on a main street.

    I wasn't offered a lineup and was very happy with what I got. I didn't care to get a name, but she was Tiny, mid 30's but w / a young essence, nice butt, decent tits, great face.

    She gave me a nice body to body rub, CBJ which I requested in 69 (no DATY. Personal choice). She did a great job with minor face fucking too.

    Reverse CG to start and willing to switch positions eagerly.

    I would definitely see that one again, although she told me she was leaving that night (via voice translator on her phone).

  3. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Currently on 31st Street with another girl.
    How did it go?

  4. #5243

    2188

    I forgot to mention they have a new fence set up. Now the door guy can open it with a remote so no need to wait around until he comes out.

  5. #5242

    Bonnie

    I've been trying to cut back on 2188 because it adds up but they keep getting me with the Wechat images. I know they are usually fake but some have been very close to if not the actual picture. I was there recently to see a special guest Maggie that was not advertised under new releases but besides having the tightest little puss nothing else was much to write about. I swore not to return for a while but then they got me with KieKie. Yes, she was young / cute but a bit of a chub with no ass. I only dropped the $130 so not a bad deal considering. She couldn't take much wood so that sucked. On this rotation I was intrigued by Rubby because her nurse images seemed real but then one of you mentioned Bonnie had a nice ass so I went it for either one. I ended up with Bonnie in the middle room. She had a stripper vibe and seems like this is not her first rotation and more of a pro. She was very cute and slim. She did have a nice little ass on her that was not flat for a change. The rack was about a C but not heavy hangers like in the image. Very light and fluffy almost too soft. I had to go doggy with her because of the view but my main complaint was how loose she was down there. She can take a pounding but there was not enough friction to make it feel great but the view was nice! She is willing to do anything you need with no complaints so I would recommend. I've had some here limit your time or try to rush and block a pounding but not Bonnie. Took it like a champ. If any of you run into some big heavy hangers at any of the 3 apts in the area, let me know. I will be sure to report back.

  6. #5241

    134X - Not Great Service

    Went to the 1349X Location in Lisle. Honestly I believe my expectations were too high, the girl was very unenthusiastic and just wanted to go through the motions. Not sure what I was expecting for $. 40. I normally am a parlor guy but wanted to try something new. You live and learn.

  7. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Currently on 31st Street with another girl.
    Where is ad for 31st street?

  8. #5239

    Bracefaced Vietnamese Sanki / Mia Back in Town

    Currently on 31st Street with another girl.

  9. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see prostitution legalized like it is in many countries around the world. Unfortunately, between the feminists claiming that all prostitutes are 'victims' and the bible-thumpers screeching about the need to 'stamp out sin' there's not a lot of people friendly to the idea. That goes double for the police and different the's. A good 'human trafficking' bust makes the cops look good with minimal effort from them, while the the's can use such a bust to burnish their 'get tough on crime' credentials. As they said in the 60's, it's all nothing but political theater and the only real victims are the providers who have to live with the 'stain' on their records and the mongers who have to carry the burden of being 'perverts'. So odds are, it's not going to happen anytime soon.
    Legalise it, regulate it, and tax it. Taxes from prostitution can then be used to help victims of human trafficking and domestic abuse. This model works all over the world, but the US is so sexually backwards that I don't think we are ever going to see legalisation.

  10. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by Yangasm  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations from the current lineup at 2188? The WeChat pics are looking pretty hot.
    The girl in Room 3 (the room on the right hand) is very attractive. Beautiful face, large tits, nice body, smooth skin. Very accommodating. She said her name is Yoyo. But the names are messed up during this lineup. The booker won't help. Make sure guide yourself to Room 3.

    Another girl is Bonnie. Bonnie has a stripper body, long leg, large rack and nice booty.

  11. #5236

    2188

    Any recommendations from the current lineup at 2188? The WeChat pics are looking pretty hot.

  12. #5235

    Northside Apartments

    Any intel on apartments north of downtown? PMs are appreciated.

  13. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    GFE = BBBJ.

    I'm pretty sure you wrote this re a poor performing provider but I am reading it as a poor performing customer. Trust me, I understand your point of view. You are paying your hard earned money and you are the customer and therefore you are king. If you throw her a 20 she should bow to you because even if that is not alot to you, you think it is to her.

    You will find that in order to get the best experience, don't rely on your $ to make the difference for you. After all, that is the one thing all the customers have in common so you won't distinguish yourself this way. (unless you tip less than them.) You will still need to "try" like you do on a date, and you will learn to control the experience this way.

    If you treat her like a hooker she will behave like a hooker. Try treating it like a date. Be super clean and well dressed, cut your nails and shave. I know what you are thinking, why should I need to do that when I am paying? Because you want the best experience possible for your valuable dollar. She did you a favor by giving you pointers on your shaving, she could have said nothing. After all, you must have missed spots or she wouldn't have mentioned it, therefore it was a mistake by you not her, right? After all, you must have intended to shave if you shaved some of it..
    I saw the girl late afternoon at 12/3. So if you guys know who worked there at that time, care to fill me in. Second, I didn't or at least I think I didn't act like an entitled asshole. I am no "simp" or "white knight" or whatever kids call people these days, but I paid for my service and I expected a quick load and bye. Didn't know it was going to turn out like this. If you mean treat like a "hooker", is be disrespectful and going past boundaries, I didn't t do that. I see these girls as any other service provider doing a 9-5. Treat them with respect and pay them, get good service in return and leave. I was confused, She got on top of the dick, and asked me if I had any special requests. Usually massage parlor chicks, tell you this before FS. However she already said before the session started that FS was included (which was great because I ain't paying 130 for a massage) I told her lick the balls and then she demanded a tip. I gave the 20 which she turn down and then return to the unpleasant FS.

  14. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Banged this Asian so hard her head went through the wall! Started to pull her head out and she said," WTF are you doing? Put it back in"! Her head went through her neighbors wall and wound up blowing her neighbor as well!!
    I didn't banged her head on the wall, and I especially didn't do it on purpose. It look like a light push but she made a big deal out of it. She was the one with her head and pillow so close to the wall. So in a way, I feel she was trying to stir shit up. Idk why. I apologize and complained. I told her if she wanted to stop and she told me to hurry while cursing me in her native language (I assume).

  15. #5232

    Thanks for the input

    Thanks for the input. It's my first time going these particular apartment near Western / Archer (What I meant it's near the 49th bus stop). I acted polite, I just wanted a quick bang, and leave but I guess my behavior came off wrong to the provider. Then Again I will bring more for tips. How much will you suggest? Anyway, why is the GFE way more expensive? Does it include more time? Are they as demanding for tips if you pay for the stimulus? I am thinking of going again thanks to my stimulus!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape