Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 813 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 863 913 1313 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 24045
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11865
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-vegas32

    Anyone have any information?
    Any Update? Did you visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her. Her incall is in Ashburn. Wanted 300/ hr just BJ. 400 GFE. I said no thanks.
    Damn Ashburn. Wish provide would just be more clear about price.

  2. #11864

    AG. Nikki

    I searched and didn't see anything, does anyone have feedback on Nikki at AGS?

    https://www.asiangem.live/gallery/81

    I saw Siena previously and one other person who I can't remember the name, but Nikki appears to be on point, assuming stats are accurate and photos are close, which they usually are with AG. Very curious on any experience anyone has had with Nikki. I was told she's only here until 1/12.

  3. #11863
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anahi this morning. Her English was fine, though while pretty in my opinion, she is on the norther side to 40. Overall the session wasn't anything amazing. BUT, her ass is daaamn. Doggy was the highlight. Big ol' thick bubble butt with tan lines. Sight sent me over the edge.


    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=169
    I feel dumb, but the form to become a member with elite is odd. Ate they not friendly to area newbies?

  4. #11862
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-vegas32

    Anyone have any information?
    She has some xxx films as Fiona Moore.

  5. #11861
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anahi this morning. Her English was fine, though while pretty in my opinion, she is on the norther side to 40. Overall the session wasn't anything amazing. BUT, her ass is daaamn. Doggy was the highlight. Big ol' thick bubble butt with tan lines. Sight sent me over the edge.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=169
    Agree. I saw her and I actually was pleasantly surprised that she looked better than what I expected based off the pictures. Face is pretty although definitely older 35+. Good attitude and english is decent enough. She's Colombian. She's short with a plenty of ass and tight body, hair down passed her back. Nice set of tits. Can take a pounding and will ride really good. If you're not trying to dish out the extra $ for Antonella, Anahi is it.

  6. #11860

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by KimberLuvr  [View Original Post]
    She's real, looks like her pics, laid back, GFE. She's a good provider.
    I contacted her. Her incall is in Ashburn. Wanted 300/ hr just BJ. 400 GFE. I said no thanks.

  7. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-vegas32

    Anyone have any information?
    She's available on Tyson-Girls site. They're legit so I'm assuming she's legit too. Same pictures on there from the ad you posted.

  8. #11858

    Lbs must be in the eye of the beholder.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMFit  [View Original Post]
    I checked her out this AM. And she is at the hotel on Elden. I saw her last year and she is still sexy but has definitely gained a few quarantine lbs. LOL. She still puts the work in and treats you nice.
    I've already seen her and she's still the tiny little thing she's always been. Maybe 100 lbs soaking wet - if that. If she's gained any weight (which I didn't see) you could probably count the pounds on one hand.

  9. #11857
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    And prefer Antonella. Anahi is a little too thick for my taste but a good performer. I recall her English is poor and it's been years, but the translate app helps. She has a nice moan.

    Antonella increasing her rate isn't surprising to me, she provides a great service and worth it. Too bad my hobby funds are limited now.
    Yeah. With TG going away elite have increased the prices up. There are much better options for that price so had stayed away for a while.

  10. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-vegas32

    Anyone have any information?
    She has a few decent reviews on the big review site, seems to be worth the ask.

  11. #11855

    Lydia fits the bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have an ad yet. She here until March. Right now in the Dulles area. She told me that I could share her booking number. It's 51 O 224 95 O2. You'll have to do some text to number substituting with that.
    I checked her out this AM. And she is at the hotel on Elden. I saw her last year and she is still sexy but has definitely gained a few quarantine lbs. LOL. She still puts the work in and treats you nice.

  12. #11854

    She's real

    She's real, looks like her pics, laid back, GFE. She's a good provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-vegas32

    Anyone have any information?

  13. #11853

    Info requested

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel-vegas32

    Anyone have any information?

  14. #11852

    Vivian Details

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to PM you, your box is full.

    I'm about to book, before I do, can you describe her body in detail? I'm into thin, smaller ass and medium to large to girls, usually asian or eastern european. However, really interested to see and suck on this extra large clit everyone is talking about. As much detail as you are willing to provide would mean a lot.
    She isn't thin like an Asian but she isn't fat either. She is what you would expect from a Latina with a big ass, wouldn't say she is thick but she is definitely not skinny and has a fat ass. Her face is not the prettiest but her body makes up for it, also her voice was a little weird, not manly like but as close as manly as it can be while still sounding like a lady (If that makes any sense). Her voice and her huge clit made me questioned her gender that's why I initially posted on here to get others opinion that have seen her.

  15. #11851

    Lydia contact information

    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to her ad?
    She doesn't have an ad yet. She here until March. Right now in the Dulles area. She told me that I could share her booking number. It's 51 O 224 95 O2. You'll have to do some text to number substituting with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape