Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 1387
-
01-27-21 21:33 #592Senior Member

Posts: 205Holbrook Blue Lotus
Has anyone been? Someone was complaining on Facebook about the "johns" there and never even heard of the place. On a very visible / busy road so scouting ahead. TIA.
-
01-24-21 06:45 #591Senior Member

Posts: 86Tyngsoboro SPA. Unique experience
I've been to Tyngsoboro SPA a couple of times with a standard finish. Since this is what I was looking for today, I went back. Rates were raised since the last time (they said it was due to COVID). 1/2 for $50,1 hour for $70,90 minutes for $110. I opted for the hour. Mask was required during the entire experience. Even when face down. Hand sanitizer was required. Then she sprayed all my clothes. Drew the older chunky lady. Didn't get her name, but the other are younger. Room was heated, warm and comfortable. When she came in, she sprayed my clothes again and that's when I learned that I had to wear the mask even when face down. Massage was above average. I asked for medium and got medium / hard and she worked out the kinks. Lots of teasing. This is where it gets interesting. While face down, I swear there were more than 2 hands on my junk. I didn't mind, it felt good but I never saw the other girl come in. I finally turned to see what the other girl looked like and found out it was only 1 girl. She was using her feet and hands. Felt like a four handed massage and I couldn't tell the difference between the hands or feet. It felt very good (maybe I'll start opting for a 4 handed if it feels this good). On the flip, I asked for FS, got rejected (as expected). She removed all clothes and put a glove on my hand so I could do a lot of UTC roaming including fingers in the vag and ass. Got a standard HJ to finish up. Overall a good experience. Tipped $60.
-
01-22-21 05:15 #590Senior Member

Posts: 294Yellow Lilly
She settled for $120.00 (40.00 house for hh, so $160.00 total), but she was asking for more.
Originally Posted by BallsOfSteele
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 11:14 #589Senior Member

Posts: 52Lb
L&B Wellness nAnd.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 10:27 #588Senior Member

Posts: 67What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Lennox65
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 05:09 #587Senior Member

Posts: 294Methuen
I went to Yellow Lilly last week. Shitty massage and overpriced nude CBJ / 69. Girl was hot though.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 09:18 #586Senior Member

Posts: 516Andover-Methuen-Law area AMP
I'm heading down to the Andover area today for a meeting, Can anyone recommend an AMP anywhere within 15-20 miles that does a great massage, standard finish is fine?? I've hit the spot in Methuen over a year ago and thought it was ok, escort is fine too if they actually do massage but prefer an AMP. Please pm me or I'll check back on here around 1 p.
-
01-17-21 23:30 #585Senior Member

Posts: 167Acton
Hmmm. Both times that I visited there, I had a different therapist each time, and both never offered a finish.
Originally Posted by Dickjones
[View Original Post]
Though the second one kept looking at Mr Happy at attention and kept saying it was "hmm, sexy" with a very suggestive tone, but when I indicated anything, she just shook her head.
Since that second visit, that place has been kind of off my radar, though if it's changed any, I may give it another go.
However, there used to be a place in the Nagog plaza that I visited once, and wanted to return but it closed before I could do so.
-
01-17-21 12:56 #584Senior Member

Posts: 159Lisa
I saw Lisa back in November of last year. Similar service, however she lifted her shirt and allowed roaming eventually dropping her pants providing access. Haven't been back. But thinking there could be more to explore.
Originally Posted by Dickjones
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 12:03 #583Senior Member

Posts: 104I obtained a quote just for shits and giggles. I was astonished at the answer. But I guess someone is paying it.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 20:29 #582Senior Member

Posts: 115Acton
Went to 481 last night. It was not busy and the lady said that the cold weather wasn't helping business. I forget her name but I think she's the owner and speaks English pretty well. Did HH for 40. Massage was barely there and wasn't therapeutic. More pushing and pressing than a massage. Light tease which felt nice and then the flip. Did standard finish (don't think anything else is available) and cleanup with 40 tip. If they gave a better massage I would go there more often but it's kind of a waste.
-
01-12-21 12:30 #581Senior Member

Posts: 931Reviews?
Anyone been to see her yet? And how much does she pay for our attention?
Originally Posted by MarkKing269
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 07:20 #580Senior Member

Posts: 133Can't be her real pics then, right? Those pics make it seem like she lives in a house made of candy to lure children in. Straight up mother goose shit.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 18:25 #579Douchebag

Posts: 186Sex Goddess
Pure sex goddess.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 08:06 #578Senior Member

Posts: 297I think you should go see her and rid yourself of those demons that are making you feel that way.
Originally Posted by MarkKing269
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






