Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #564

    Yep, I agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm about 90% certain he has never seen an escort. When he's not writing stories about people who don't exist, he'll write reviews about services from known girls that nobody else has received. When he's confronted about it he will laugh it off like "you just don't know how to convince her" but can't answer basic follow up questions like "what did you pay?" or "where did you see her?

    My guess is he just uses this board as a muse for his cuck / dom erotica. That's fine, but he should at least learn to give his escorts more than one personality type. More realistic that way.
    Yes, especially the one where he put a girl's head through the wall where she turned around and blew another guy in the other room.

  2. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A DOCTOR. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE.


    Late follow-up. TLDR: I think should all be taking 8,000 to 10,000 IU of vitamin D per day, and that's not just hobbyists worried about covid, that's everybody.
    I failed to mention that supplemental vitamin D should be accompanied by magnesium and vitamn K2.

    Also, the 10,000 figure from the paper I linked was what was needed for virtually everybody to reach the level they considered optimal. Many / most people will need less, depending on body mass, obesity, other factors.

    This paper has a table, Table 1, of recommended amounts of all 3 supplements.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7406600/

  3. #562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I have been warned against argumentative comments against other posters. So I will simply post facts. I commented about the death of Dawn Wells (Mary Ann). He posted a comment about Ginger and Mary Ann being lesbians and fucking as his response to an obituary. I called him something uncomplimentary. Use your own judgement.

    O.
    I'm about 90% certain he has never seen an escort. When he's not writing stories about people who don't exist, he'll write reviews about services from known girls that nobody else has received. When he's confronted about it he will laugh it off like "you just don't know how to convince her" but can't answer basic follow up questions like "what did you pay?" or "where did you see her?

    My guess is he just uses this board as a muse for his cuck / dom erotica. That's fine, but he should at least learn to give his escorts more than one personality type. More realistic that way.

  4. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    I agree, some stuff is really funny deserves its own section. He's probably a unemployed Penthouse Variations editor.
    I have been warned against argumentative comments against other posters. So I will simply post facts. I commented about the death of Dawn Wells (Mary Ann). He posted a comment about Ginger and Mary Ann being lesbians and fucking as his response to an obituary. I called him something uncomplimentary. Use your own judgement.

    O.

  5. #560

    Addy put charcoal in my Christmas sock!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the comedy sometimes but your fantasy stories really just need to be in a separate section.
    I wish he / she would lift my blog restriction!

  6. #559

    Fantasy Stories

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the comedy sometimes but your fantasy stories really just need to be in a separate section.
    I agree, some stuff is really funny deserves its own section. He's probably a unemployed Penthouse Variations editor.

  7. #558

    Comedy?

    These stories were supposed to be funny?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the comedy sometimes but your fantasy stories really just need to be in a separate section.

  8. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Banged this Asian so hard her head went through the wall! Started to pull her head out and she said," WTF are you doing? Put it back in"! Her head went through her neighbors wall and wound up blowing her neighbor as well!!
    I appreciate the comedy sometimes but your fantasy stories really just need to be in a separate section.

  9. #556

    Hole in the Wall

    Banged this Asian so hard her head went through the wall! Started to pull her head out and she said," WTF are you doing? Put it back in"! Her head went through her neighbors wall and wound up blowing her neighbor as well!!

  10. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, but unfortunately all of this information is pointless if you don't mention who you visited or what agency. Link or contacts please. Thanks.
    My bad. I caught myself on the rant! The 2188 number apartment near Archer and 49th. Sorry for the mix up.

  11. #554

    Thank you

    I would like to take a moment to thank A2 & Company for this forum as well as my fellow hobbyists for their contributions.

    This is the only forum FOR mongers. This community does a good job of keeping one another safe and of exposing the bullshitters and promoters.

    Happy Holidays and thanks again,
    Devlin

  12. #553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing this. I assume I would need a credit card, so that's a problem on my end. Need a cash scenario.
    Try using a prepaid VISA card that you can buy in most drug stores.

  13. #552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Cash Payment

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing this. I assume I would need a credit card, so that's a problem on my end. Need a cash scenario.
    All motels accept cash in person. When I book a room I go in person with cash. If you married guys are booking a room with a credit card the wife is going to find out on your credit card bill. Big mistake!

  14. #551

    Cash motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    dayuse.com lets you rent hotel rooms during the day. Morning check-in, same day afternoon check-out. These are decent places, prices are much cheaper than their normal rates. If you are looking for $25 rate though, not going to see that.
    Thanks for sharing this. I assume I would need a credit card, so that's a problem on my end. Need a cash scenario.

  15. #550

    Covid-19, life, and the hobby, post 4 of x: Ivermectin


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape