Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11788

    Fear with AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    This was one of my favorite places but it is hot right now. Stay safe mongers.
    I've been to Youni, but I stopped going to AMP with the fear of it being raiding. Especially hearing why'all now say it's hot. When I did go I kept my underwear on just case some shit did pop off. I think I heard one guy moan in there, but it was busy which I don't like. Door bell kept ringing. Overall good service. For the AMP regulars how the hell don't why'all be nervous of the mail man popping in catching why'all up?

  2. #11787
    Youni and Glen Burnie.

    Had a dream that I Went to Youni last week. Walked in, no hot mamma (forgot her name, older) oh well. Mask and temp check. Short girl w prob b's led me to room, patted me on ass. She was cute, prob 40's. Then Linda came in. She was a spinner. Beautiful face but no body whatsoever. I thought she was 30 maybe but she said 50. Either I'm way off or she ages well. So I'm naked and laying on my back. She gives a light massage, I mean fingertips. Hardly a massage at all, and immediately goes to junior. Which is cool but I kind of wanted a hard massage. She plays w him entire time which again was fun. Mutual touching but w clothes on for her. She's nice, and playful but I think HJ is only thing on menu.

    Anybody know status of this place. Heard it's being watched. Also anybody know lineup for Glen Burnie, I may give another try. Thanks.

  3. #11786
    Quote Originally Posted by RanchoDeluxe  [View Original Post]
    Hey nice review. Thanks. MHassan, when kissing are we talking about closed mouth kiss or DFK kissing? Thanks again.
    She was a little hesitant to use tongue at first but after some DATY the DFK seemed to come easier.

  4. #11785
    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a very nice dream with this independent provider. Damage was 160 for the hour. She hosts from home in reisterstown. Dreamed of a nice rub with kissing, BBBJ, daty / dato and cfs. I recommend.

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/123794
    Hey nice review. Thanks. MHassan, when kissing are we talking about closed mouth kiss or DFK kissing? Thanks again.

  5. #11784

    Merry is gone

    Called GBA earlier inquiring if Merry is back from her "vacation" (I highly doubt she was coming back) and they confirmed she no longer works there. Bummer.

  6. #11783
    Not a whole lot in the city. Try BWI hotels.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn2130  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying in the inner harbor near the aquarium tonight through Sunday. Can anyone recommend places within walking distance or a not so long Uber ride? Hoping for CFS but whatever. Thank you all!

  7. #11782
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn2130  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying in the inner harbor near the aquarium tonight through Sunday. Can anyone recommend places within walking distance or a not so long Uber ride? Hoping for CFS but whatever. Thank you all!
    Sorry man. What you seek does not exist. You're going to have to go escort services.

  8. #11781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn2130  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying in the inner harbor near the aquarium tonight through Sunday. Can anyone recommend places within walking distance or a not so long Uber ride? Hoping for CFS but whatever. Thank you all!
    I suggest you rtff to find what you want quickly. I think that is the best tool.

  9. #11780

    Inner Harbor

    I'm going to be staying in the inner harbor near the aquarium tonight through Sunday. Can anyone recommend places within walking distance or a not so long Uber ride? Hoping for CFS but whatever. Thank you all!

  10. #11779

    Real Asian

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3158486

    Thought this ad had enough detail aside from phony pics that would make it legit.

    They name two other states coming and going and when I called they are in linthicum go figure.

    Sent location in text as well.

  11. #11778

    Youni

    This was one of my favorite places but it is hot right now. Stay safe mongers.

  12. #11777

    214

    Quote Originally Posted by Waahoo  [View Original Post]
    I'll second that. Have had many good times there.
    This was one of the few in my area that stayed open the whole time during corona, I visited often due to this in the early part of the year, had the typical experience as most other AMP's, I personally only was offered HE but YMMV.

  13. #11776
    Recently had a very nice dream with this independent provider. Damage was 160 for the hour. She hosts from home in reisterstown. Dreamed of a nice rub with kissing, BBBJ, daty / dato and cfs. I recommend.

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/123794

  14. #11775

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    21X w. Bel air ave.
    I'll second that. Have had many good times there.

  15. #11774
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    The best area for AMPs is about 30 minutes south of Baltimore in Greenbelt. You'll get CBJ and CFS. . . . it'll probably run you $. 40 tip plus 0. 6 to the house. But you'll get a nice table shower and the women are decent looking. It's worth the 30 min drive, if you ask me.

    I'm not aware of very much in Baltimore or the direct suburbs. For example, the BWI area ones are seemingly just happy endings and the women tend to be pretty old.

    If you want to take a crap shoot for the asians that set up in hotels, there's always an assortment at RubRatings.com. I went to this one 2 x in the last month:

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/139118

    It wasn't great, but she looked ok and I had CBJ and CFS for $. 40 total. If nothing else, at least you know it's not a sting.

    North of Baltimore might be better. I've never tried anything up that way. Good luck and let us know what you do.
    Thanks for the tips, might give the ones in greenbelt a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape