Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 1321 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12753

    Info on Latina Princess please

    So its bit hard for me finding some good times in MA, and looked a bit more in Providence, and saw this cutie. I've seen no reports and I am very picky in who I spend my time with. Has anyone ever seen this lovely lady?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/139903850588

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/946950839773

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/946772355933

    She puts out of multiple ads which made me raise my eyebrow, but wondering if anyone took a shot at her. Let me know DMs or reply your choice fellas. Thanks in advance.

  2. #12752

    Does she have an ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    She's using Pricillas number. I guess she's seeing Pricillas clients while she's out. Pricilla is knocked the fuck up. Which one of you bad boys ruined it for us haha.

    ♥Me or it's free ♥65039;One and Only Pricilla 💋128139; Well Reviewed 💋128139;.

    SumoSearch.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...iewed/29953081
    Right, but does she have an ad recently? I've seen this one of a girl who looks like her but I don't believe so.

  3. #12751

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone know anything about this girl? Never seen this ad before.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/789948584836
    I am not going to give details. But 100% do not go see this girl. She is controlled by a pimp. And she will rob you. I know her personally. You can take my advice or not it's up to you.

  4. #12750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTem  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lbrad's inquiry when I searched but couldn't find any actual review or response. Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/269729978717
    I found out she's hosting out of Motel 6 on Jefferson. Thats a drug den of thieves, pimps, And there is alway's LEO in the parking lot.

  5. #12749

    Smithfield

    I've seen her post before, she's very easy and cheap through text makes me worried it's too easy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D898D8CD-FA19-4050-9921-3985EE6619A6.jpg‎   99E6BC23-731E-4D10-AD47-17C7CDC17434.jpg‎  

  6. #12748

    Marcella Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    You have a recent link for Marcella? Haven't seen her since last summer.

    Thanks.
    She's using Pricillas number. I guess she's seeing Pricillas clients while she's out. Pricilla is knocked the fuck up. Which one of you bad boys ruined it for us haha.

    ♥Me or it's free ♥65039;One and Only Pricilla 💋128139; Well Reviewed 💋128139;.

    SumoSearch.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...iewed/29953081

  7. #12747

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone know anything about this girl? Never seen this ad before.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/789948584836
    Thief, this is the same girl from post #12666.

  8. #12746

    Pawtucket Spinner

    Hey anyone know anything about this girl? Never seen this ad before.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/789948584836

  9. #12745

    Info on Diamond?

    I saw Lbrad's inquiry when I searched but couldn't find any actual review or response. Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/269729978717

  10. #12744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Well you definitely fucked up. And that's the reason why girls like that will ask for money upfront. You basically played her and expect her to see you again.

    Would you go see in escort that Rob you for your money?
    Well put Style, If the girl is cool and not all fucked up on drugs and shit I'll pay for what I'm looking for.

  11. #12743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her as well. Had a brief conversation on the phone she said she doesn't do BBBJ and never has. Maybe she needs to see us first. She said she was at Foxwoods. Quoted 200 for the hour and. Said she'd be back in Warwick. I ended up going to see Marcella. At least I can get her down to 180 for the hour and its a BBBJ cim. I just have to tell her to slow ya ass down sometimes but she's all. Worth it. Was definitely excited hoping this new girl was the real deal because her BBBJ seemed worth it from the previous report.
    You have a recent link for Marcella? Haven't seen her since last summer.

    Thanks.

  12. #12742
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    So I tried her again today from a different number because this poster insists she gave a BBBJ and here's what I got. Basically the exact same thing she said to me last week from a totally different # so I'm sure about the report.

    Anyone care to chime in.
    I've been texting her as well. Had a brief conversation on the phone she said she doesn't do BBBJ and never has. Maybe she needs to see us first. She said she was at Foxwoods. Quoted 200 for the hour and. Said she'd be back in Warwick. I ended up going to see Marcella. At least I can get her down to 180 for the hour and its a BBBJ cim. I just have to tell her to slow ya ass down sometimes but she's all. Worth it. Was definitely excited hoping this new girl was the real deal because her BBBJ seemed worth it from the previous report.

  13. #12741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    So I tried her again today from a different number because this poster insists she gave a BBBJ and here's what I got. Basically the exact same thing she said to me last week from a totally different # so I'm sure about the report.

    Anyone care to chime in.
    I saw her back in July I think. Bbbfs everything. No anal.

    So I guess I must of been a lucky one. And there was no upsell involved either.

  14. #12740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Any links for Miranda and Jessica ads? I do like Nicole, but wanted to check out the other two. Thanks,
    Miranda.

    https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...s/710360678886

    Jessica.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/357984359571

    Jessica seems to be more expensive.

  15. #12739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    About 2 months ago I saw this random ad I hadn't seen before. She deleted it in less than 24 hours. Told me it was only the third time in two years she posted an ad. Has a full time job and just needs a few extra bucks every now and again. She was looking for $350 an hour since she's super low volume. Most guys just wanted a $50 BJ so she didn't bother. I never mentioned the steep price and after 2 days of chatting we agreed to meet up for drinks to see if we had any chemistry and go from there. She was looking for a regular and thought I would be the one. After a few drinks we ended up back at her place. Nice apartment on a dead end street. We kept drinking and smoking weed for about 3 more hours. At about 2 am she gave me an amazing BBBJ. After about 20 minutes of that she took the rest of her clothes off and announced she was going to bed. I followed her into the bedroom and proceeded to fuck her brains out raw in every position imaginable for about 2 hours. At around 5 am she fell asleep. I hit up the rest room, threw my clothes on and snuck out. Never left her any money. Total cost was about $50 for weed, alcohol and gas. Haven't seen an ad from her since and unsurprisingly she didn't want to hang out again.
    Well you definitely fucked up. And that's the reason why girls like that will ask for money upfront. You basically played her and expect her to see you again.

    Would you go see in escort that Rob you for your money?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape