Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 25036
-
01-03-21 14:16 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 1406I found out she's hosting out of Motel 6 on Jefferson. Thats a drug den of thieves, pimps, And there is alway's LEO in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by JayTem
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 09:13 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 149Smithfield
I've seen her post before, she's very easy and cheap through text makes me worried it's too easy.
-
01-03-21 07:13 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 314Marcella Link
She's using Pricillas number. I guess she's seeing Pricillas clients while she's out. Pricilla is knocked the fuck up. Which one of you bad boys ruined it for us haha.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
♥Me or it's free ♥65039;One and Only Pricilla 💋128139; Well Reviewed 💋128139;.
SumoSearch.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...iewed/29953081
-
01-03-21 07:07 #12748Regular Member

Posts: 2Be careful
Thief, this is the same girl from post #12666.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 04:37 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 199Pawtucket Spinner
Hey anyone know anything about this girl? Never seen this ad before.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/789948584836
-
01-03-21 00:48 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 36Info on Diamond?
I saw Lbrad's inquiry when I searched but couldn't find any actual review or response. Has anyone seen this girl?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/269729978717
-
01-02-21 20:51 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 1406Well put Style, If the girl is cool and not all fucked up on drugs and shit I'll pay for what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 20:42 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 1406You have a recent link for Marcella? Haven't seen her since last summer.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-02-21 17:53 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 314I've been texting her as well. Had a brief conversation on the phone she said she doesn't do BBBJ and never has. Maybe she needs to see us first. She said she was at Foxwoods. Quoted 200 for the hour and. Said she'd be back in Warwick. I ended up going to see Marcella. At least I can get her down to 180 for the hour and its a BBBJ cim. I just have to tell her to slow ya ass down sometimes but she's all. Worth it. Was definitely excited hoping this new girl was the real deal because her BBBJ seemed worth it from the previous report.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 16:30 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 4545Nicole
I saw her back in July I think. Bbbfs everything. No anal.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
So I guess I must of been a lucky one. And there was no upsell involved either.
-
01-02-21 16:28 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 4545Miranda.
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...s/710360678886
Jessica.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/357984359571
Jessica seems to be more expensive.
-
01-02-21 16:25 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 4545Well you definitely fucked up. And that's the reason why girls like that will ask for money upfront. You basically played her and expect her to see you again.
Originally Posted by DudeGuy
[View Original Post]
Would you go see in escort that Rob you for your money?
-
01-02-21 15:51 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 216Hmmmm
So I tried her again today from a different number because this poster insists she gave a BBBJ and here's what I got. Basically the exact same thing she said to me last week from a totally different # so I'm sure about the report.
Originally Posted by Kolsch
[View Original Post]
Anyone care to chime in.
-
01-02-21 14:07 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 151Miranda / Jessica
Any links for Miranda and Jessica ads? I do like Nicole, but wanted to check out the other two. Thanks,
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 14:01 #12737Senior Member

Posts: 151Ashley
Thanks very much for the info and update. I'll be sure to stay away from that drama.
Originally Posted by TheGuy420
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





