Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 809 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 1309 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14807

    New to the Scene Backlog reports

    Hey Fellow mongers.

    I just started using this forum to find pretty ladies and just stated seeing them late last year.

    I've only seen 3 so far, so here's my backlog of reviews.

    Kurumi Grey https://tryst.link/escort/kurumi-gray.

    Was able to see her back in September. It was a bit of work but eventually our schedules lined up.

    The good:

    Amazing natural tits. Super relaxing to talk too. Incredible BBBJ, that mouth is magic. DATY was nice and I made her cum. Not a clock watcher Very cute feet, if you're into that (I am) LFK was good. Did cg and mish. Then came all over her big tits. Incall was easy to find and in a nice neighborhood on the north side.

    The Bad.

    The condom was too tight the first couple tries and I deflated quickly. She perked me right back up with her mouth tho Doesn't like FIV. Kind of a hassle to get a hold of and has strict COVID policies.

    Lulu Dahl https://tryst.link/escort/lulu-dahl.

    Saw her in October for a 2 hour birthday treat.

    The good:

    Tight slim body. Has a 'goth' thing going on if you're into that. Sexy tattoos. Very friendly over email and also in person and also accommodating of small requests. Great at dirty talk 420 friendly. Good DATY with FIV. Cums easy. Great BBBJ as well. Fucked k9 and blew in bag.

    The bad:

    No kissing. This is a major bummer for me because I love it. The music was kind of annoying and a little distracting. Her nails scratched my guy when putting the condom on once.

    Natalia Snapchat nataliavill2055.

    Saw her 2 weeks ago at her hotel near o'hare.

    The good:

    She is very hot with a incredible ass and big natural tits. Setup was easy through sc and painless. She likes fucking and enjoys when you play with her tits. Was too nervous / disappointed (See the bad) to finish but told her that was alright. Might repeat when she offers BBBJ again and / or I get the Covid vaccine.

    The bad.

    Something must have been lost in communication because I did NOT know BBBJ was off the table and was immediately kind of disappointed. She seems to have some trouble speaking english so it's a little hard to communicate with her. Again, no kissing which sucks. Doesn't seem to enjoy DATY too much, which is a shame because I enjoy it.

    There you have it guys. This is my report cherry being popped and just wanted to let you know this forum is incredible useful and helped me alot. My next goal is to find a solid BBFS provider that I can bust 3 times in without pulling out. If any of you wish to help on that quest my DMs are open.

  2. #14806
    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]
    I always look at the posting history, googling their phone number, and if the pictures appear real. I am always suspect of any phone numbers outside of our regular area codes and read the comments and reviews with suspicion.
    I am interested in your reply. I admit to laziness in checking where some of the area codes are from. I recognize many as being from elsewhere. Some look like the type of generalized area codes anyone could get. I also wonder how many cautious girls hide their identifying info as much as possible. I mean I can take my present area code anywhere I want even if I move. I get what you're saying. I have seen the advice about advance payments and other scams. Let's say, just for arguments sake that the girl is real and making real offer of sex. If I made the date, would I get what I am seeing or would she be 20 years older and 50 pounds heavier?

  3. #14805

    Using Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    Got a question for those of you much more versed in the escort scene than me. Once in my life have I used a girl from a service and that was thirty years ago. I have never contacted a girl from an online service. Lately, out of curiosity, I have been perusing Listcrawler. I probably won't partake as most listed prices are out of my range for services offered. The pictures often look like I'd be getting a large-busted 20-something beauty queen to do mostly anything I want. I have seen reviews from other sites about most photos being fake. What do those of you familiar with doing girls from this particular site find?
    I always look at the posting history, googling their phone number, and if the pictures appear real. I am always suspect of any phone numbers outside of our regular area codes and read the comments and reviews with suspicion.

  4. #14804

    Question

    Got a question for those of you much more versed in the escort scene than me. Once in my life have I used a girl from a service and that was thirty years ago. I have never contacted a girl from an online service. Lately, out of curiosity, I have been perusing Listcrawler. I probably won't partake as most listed prices are out of my range for services offered. The pictures often look like I'd be getting a large-busted 20-something beauty queen to do mostly anything I want. I have seen reviews from other sites about most photos being fake. What do those of you familiar with doing girls from this particular site find?

  5. #14803
    Shill account for Natalia ignore all my posts


    Posts: 41

    Suzie

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Recently spent time with Suzie from CLM. Holy shit! She's not as thick as her pics suggest, but she's gorgeous (as long as you're into tattoos and younger girls). For the standard fee, I received a decent massage, an amazing L1 finish, and even got DATY in 69 (with her using her hands). Her attitude was fun and flirty, her ass is fucking amazing, and we chatted during the session in a relaxed way. I'd call Suzie a Latina spinner more than anything else, and I *will* repeat.

    Now, does anyone have intel on either Victoria or Linnett?

    * Victoria has some old reviews on TER saying she looks heavier than her pics, so I'm curious if anyone has seen her and can tell how she actually looks. I'm a sucker for accents and thick girls, and $$ for outcall ain't bad. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1627733.

    * Linnett is likely TGTBT, but she has ads in several cities over time like she's doing that escort tour thing. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2224895. Edit: Didn't see $400 for overnight. Yikes! Yeah, no thanks.
    Do you have her link? Whats the damage?

  6. #14802

    Natalia

    Another unforgettable night with Natalia, definitely one of my favorites, the best CBJ I've ever had and her tongue works wonders, if it hadn't been for a guy who had bad hygiene, she would offer BBBJ or at least that's what she told me and I understand her there are many diseases out there. The technique she has in the cowgirl position uff is amazing I love how she moves on top of me, another of my favorite positions with her is doggy style, that moves that she has makes me finish very quickly. Without a doubt the best service you could ask for. Besides how beautiful and young she is, she has a very good body. Too bad that she is thinking of moving, she told me about a trip she is planning outside of IL for several weeks and she told me that if she likes the place she is going to travel to, she may stay and live there.

    So if you haven't visited her yet, don't walk, run. Because she also mentioned to me that she was thinking of raising her price.

    Snapchat nataliavill2055.

  7. #14801

    Linnett is definitely TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Give a penny, take a penny.

    Recently spent time with Suzie from CLM. Holy shit! She's not as thick as her pics suggest, but she's gorgeous (as long as you're into tattoos and younger girls). For the standard fee, I received a decent massage, an amazing L1 finish, and even got DATY in 69 (with her using her hands). Her attitude was fun and flirty, her ass is fucking amazing, and we chatted during the session in a relaxed way. I'd call Suzie a Latina spinner more than anything else, and I *will* repeat.

    Now, does anyone have intel on either Victoria or Linnett?

    * Victoria has some old reviews on TER saying she looks heavier than her pics, so I'm curious if anyone has seen her and can tell how she actually looks. I'm a sucker for accents and thick girls, and $$ for outcall ain't bad. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1627733.

    * Linnett is likely TGTBT, but she has ads in several cities over time like she's doing that escort tour thing. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2224895.
    First off, 400 for an overnight should be red flag #1. Secondly, stats say brown eyes but description says green eyes is red flag #2. And finally, pics are from a twitch streamer. https://twitter.com/celestia717/stat...35935242833924.

  8. #14800

    Give a penny, take a penny

    Recently spent time with Suzie from CLM. Holy shit! She's not as thick as her pics suggest, but she's gorgeous (as long as you're into tattoos and younger girls). For the standard fee, I received a decent massage, an amazing L1 finish, and even got DATY in 69 (with her using her hands). Her attitude was fun and flirty, her ass is fucking amazing, and we chatted during the session in a relaxed way. I'd call Suzie a Latina spinner more than anything else, and I *will* repeat.

    Now, does anyone have intel on either Victoria or Linnett?

    * Victoria has some old reviews on TER saying she looks heavier than her pics, so I'm curious if anyone has seen her and can tell how she actually looks. I'm a sucker for accents and thick girls, and $$ for outcall ain't bad. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1627733.

    * Linnett is likely TGTBT, but she has ads in several cities over time like she's doing that escort tour thing. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2224895. Edit: Didn't see $400 for overnight. Yikes! Yeah, no thanks.

  9. #14799

    Bbfs

    Lots of girls fuck regulars bare, even if they state otherwise. It happens a lot in the hobby. It's just the nature of the beast. There's greater risk but you guys know how it is. The little head is powerful and it feels better. I always wonder why so many girls allow it. I guess they get off on it. It's not as if they have to do bare to get customers. Demand will always exceed supply in the hobby. But yeah definitely wear a condom if you have the willpower to do so in the moment.

  10. #14798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm booking macie in portage park today. I see that she is BBFS and am very interested in that. Those that have seen her would you risk it? I mean you never know if a girl is clean or not? But thoughts? Don't want to come home with something to my wife.
    If you don't want to bring your wife a "gift", wear protection. The risk is not reduced to zero, but close to it.

  11. #14797

    Risk?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm booking macie in portage park today. I see that she is BBFS and am very interested in that. Those that have seen her would you risk it? I mean you never know if a girl is clean or not? But thoughts? Don't want to come home with something to my wife.
    There is always a risk to catch something from any sex BUT the risk is much higher when you do bare with someone that is a known bare provider. As mentioned there are the tests to use after but just remember there are some have no cure. You know what your gut and comfort level is so go with it.

  12. #14796
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    FirstInFirst88 will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  13. #14795

    Wear a condom already geez

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    I see that she is BBFS and am very interested in that. Those that have seen her would you risk it? I mean you never know if a girl is clean or not?
    STI risk is a regrettable but permanent part of this hobby. The only way to remove the risk entirely is masturbation, but here are some tips for managing the risk:

    - Don't go down on her without a dental dam.

    - Skip any fingers or tongue on either her or your asshole.

    - No kissing. (STI risk from saliva is low but still there.).

    - Use lube for vaginal sex. (Lube helps prevent tearing vaginal tissue, which exposes you to her blood.).

    - Wait until a few hours have passed since brushing your teeth. (Tiny cuts in your gums from brushing / flossing can let an infection in.).

    - Ask if the provider is on Valtrex, PrEP, or something similar to control any STIs.

    Yes, yes. Sex without a condom is amazing. BUT ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS USE A FUCKING CONDOM JESUS CHRIST BAREBACK IS STUPID IN THIS HOBBY. "But isn't it about as risky as meeting a girl in a bar?" Pretty much, which is why you should always use a fucking condom with then too because you don't know them.

    I've read study abstracts showing *regulated escorting* is more safe than random hookups, but it's unregulated in Illinois because it's illegal. Your risk is higher with an escort (especially really cheap ones) simply due to their exposure to more random guys. I'd consider fucking Macie but only with a condom and no DATY or kissing. And I'd get a full-panel STI test a week or so later. Remember, you're not just potentially bringing something home to the wife. If you have an STI but don't know it yet, you could spread it to other escorts and mongers.

  14. #14794
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm booking macie in portage park today. I see that she is BBFS and am very interested in that. Those that have seen her would you risk it? I mean you never know if a girl is clean or not? But thoughts? Don't want to come home with something to my wife.
    You’re livin dangerously.

  15. #14793
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm booking macie in portage park today. I see that she is BBFS and am very interested in that. Those that have seen her would you risk it? I mean you never know if a girl is clean or not? But thoughts? Don't want to come home with something to my wife.
    The risk is far exceeding the reward of a little extra pleasure. Don't be foolish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape