Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 903 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 1403 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 26393
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12863

    Refer to my post below

    Quote Originally Posted by FettuccineFred  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/284735641725

    Seems like a no brainer cause she's too attractive but here I am. Asks for money through cashapp before you even show up. Already a red flag but I told her I'd send it once I was there. Long story short, cash app wasn't letting me send anything more than $5 and she wanted to send a bunch of small payments. No way she's legit. She did waste like 40 minutes of my time because I was really hoping she was legit. These scam posts are getting better though. Unless anybody has seen her and posts a review after this, I'd avoid.
    No, no, no!

  2. #12862

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Extman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She requires a $30 deposite which makes me frown. But if she's legit I'm fine doing it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/022150494849
    Never, ever, ever prepay a deposit. Even if you have met previously. It is always a scam.

    NEVER prepay before seeing the provider.

    Daddio.

  3. #12861

    Dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by NetEng66  [View Original Post]
    Great body. TALL! Great services, what she has listed is on the menu In a nutshell, yeah, she's YUMMY!

    #2. Woooooooah, NOT in this lifetime man.
    Seriously man Dasani is a dead fish in the bed. I believe I'm not the only one who has tried and felt so. What part of the service do you feel is great?

  4. #12860

    Bunni

    Has anyone seen this one? She requires a $30 deposite which makes me frown. But if she's legit I'm fine doing it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/022150494849

  5. #12859

    Tgtbt

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/284735641725

    Seems like a no brainer cause she's too attractive but here I am. Asks for money through cashapp before you even show up. Already a red flag but I told her I'd send it once I was there. Long story short, cash app wasn't letting me send anything more than $5 and she wanted to send a bunch of small payments. No way she's legit. She did waste like 40 minutes of my time because I was really hoping she was legit. These scam posts are getting better though. Unless anybody has seen her and posts a review after this, I'd avoid.

  6. #12858

    Update

    She texted me multiple times yesterday looking to meet up. "I need $ to pay my phone bill and get something to eat". WTH? Felt a little bad, so went back & forth for like 2 1/2-3 hours. Setting up meeting time. Then Voooooom, nothing. Just Crickets chirping.

    Her # is now blocked.

    Homie don't play that 'ghosting' game. She needs $$, I don't Her loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by NetEng66  [View Original Post]
    Great body. TALL! Great services, what she has listed is on the menu In a nutshell, yeah, she's YUMMY!

    #2. Woooooooah, NOT in this lifetime man.

  7. #12857
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Capital and Sherman? Oh you are a brave sole. Please tell me you were doing outcall and she was meeting you somewhere safer. I have AA friends and coworkers who would pass on that area in broad daylight. If you were meeting her for incall, she may have saved your life by ghosting you. At the very least she saved you from a car jacking or ripoff. Friends. Stay out of the rectangle of doom. Anything north of I94, south of Mequon Rd, East of Hwy 41/45 and West of I43 should be an outcall only situation. Parts of Wauwatosa are the only exception in that area. You can add a pocket East of I43 North of Vliet and South of Bayshore Mall that is not safe either exempting the immediate area around UWM.

    Be safe out there!
    I agree with Othello and Bob Sacamano. There are plenty of areas in your rectangle that I would avoid at night, and more than a few that I would avoid during the day. But still. I don't know where you live, but people who live outside an area do tend to exaggerate the danger. And I'm really wondering about "south of Mequon Road" - that includes some of the most upscale areas of Ozaukee County, plus all of River Hills, possibly the richest municipality in the state! If anyone finds an incall there, PLEASE share it with me. And only "parts of Wauwatosa" are an exception? Which parts aren't? I understand the idea of erring on the side of safety, but this is extreme. Maybe I'm wrong, but it sounds like you really don't know most of these areas very well.

  8. #12856
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Capital and Sherman? Oh you are a brave sole. Please tell me you were doing outcall and she was meeting you somewhere safer. I have AA friends and coworkers who would pass on that area in broad daylight. If you were meeting her for incall, she may have saved your life by ghosting you. At the very least she saved you from a car jacking or ripoff. Friends. Stay out of the rectangle of doom. Anything north of I94, south of Mequon Rd, East of Hwy 41/45 and West of I43 should be an outcall only situation. Parts of Wauwatosa are the only exception in that area. You can add a pocket East of I43 North of Vliet and South of Bayshore Mall that is not safe either exempting the immediate area around UWM.

    Be safe out there!
    Capital and Sherman is fine in the daytime. It's really not that bad after dark either. It's high traffic enough that not a lot of shit will go down unless you do something stupid.

  9. #12855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Capital and Sherman? Oh you are a brave sole. Please tell me you were doing outcall and she was meeting you somewhere safer. I have AA friends and coworkers who would pass on that area in broad daylight. If you were meeting her for incall, she may have saved your life by ghosting you. At the very least she saved you from a car jacking or ripoff. Friends. Stay out of the rectangle of doom. Anything north of I94, south of Mequon Rd, East of Hwy 41/45 and West of I43 should be an outcall only situation. Parts of Wauwatosa are the only exception in that area. You can add a pocket East of I43 North of Vliet and South of Bayshore Mall that is not safe either exempting the immediate area around UWM.

    Be safe out there!
    Agree 100%. I avoid that entire "Rectangle of Doom" LOL.

    There isn't an experience in the world worth that risk. And any solid provider knows that and will get an jncall elsewhere. Anyone hosting in that area I can pretty much guarantee what the experience will be like. "dirty incall. Mattress on a floor, okay during the day / avoid at night, signs of usage, questionable hygiene, etc".

    As always, YMMV but you will never feel like you missed anything by avoiding that area and its offerings all together.

  10. #12854
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Capital and Sherman? Oh you are a brave sole. Please tell me you were doing outcall and she was meeting you somewhere safer. I have AA friends and coworkers who would pass on that area in broad daylight. If you were meeting her for incall, she may have saved your life by ghosting you. At the very least she saved you from a car jacking or ripoff. Friends. Stay out of the rectangle of doom. Anything north of I94, south of Mequon Rd, East of Hwy 41/45 and West of I43 should be an outcall only situation. Parts of Wauwatosa are the only exception in that area. You can add a pocket East of I43 North of Vliet and South of Bayshore Mall that is not safe either exempting the immediate area around UWM.

    Be safe out there!
    A little dramatic?

    You make it sound like the whole north side is riddled with crime.

    During the day, you are probably fine. Take appropriate precautions, of course, that you would take anywhere.

  11. #12853

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Asian called Olivia that posts on STG? Incall is around Capital and Sherman. I've been looking for a Asian. Text back and forward with her at the time of meeting she went silent.
    Mind posting a link to her ad.

  12. #12852

    Brave sole

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Asian called Olivia that posts on STG? Incall is around Capital and Sherman. I've been looking for a Asian. Text back and forward with her at the time of meeting she went silent.
    Capital and Sherman? Oh you are a brave sole. Please tell me you were doing outcall and she was meeting you somewhere safer. I have AA friends and coworkers who would pass on that area in broad daylight. If you were meeting her for incall, she may have saved your life by ghosting you. At the very least she saved you from a car jacking or ripoff. Friends. Stay out of the rectangle of doom. Anything north of I94, south of Mequon Rd, East of Hwy 41/45 and West of I43 should be an outcall only situation. Parts of Wauwatosa are the only exception in that area. You can add a pocket East of I43 North of Vliet and South of Bayshore Mall that is not safe either exempting the immediate area around UWM.

    Be safe out there!

  13. #12851

    Olivia

    Has anyone seen the Asian called Olivia that posts on STG? Incall is around Capital and Sherman. I've been looking for a Asian. Text back and forward with her at the time of meeting she went silent.

  14. #12850

    Fair?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    I did not have a good experience with Ariel. Too many people were around and she kept me waiting a long time at the door. She finally answered, took me into the bedroom and told me to make myself comfortable. I gave her money (my mistake). She left and said she would be back in 2 minutes. I waited at least 20 minutes. Finally, my spidey senses said to GTF out of there and I bailed. To be fair, I was the one who bailed. Maybe I was one minute away from a good night. But I don't do real well when things seem to be going awry.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/925198627732
    "To be fair, I was the one who bailed". Seriously? Your the one who bailed! She bailed the moment she said "be back in two minutes". Your spidey senses need a little honing, and you were a minute away from another twenty minutes to be repeated over and over. Ariel needs to be spoken too, by US, the ones who will, and should, not let her get away with this BS. Yet theirs always, unfortunately, those that will still allow it, take her excuse as truth and keep seeing her. Sad indeed.

    HG87.

  15. #12849

    Anyone dreamed of young mia


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape