Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 888 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her a couple times. She wants you to call her and play 20 questions. She won't see you if you are "in a relationship" so you need to say you are single or divorced. I have not been able to get her to tell me her rates for a session. If you know what she charges and can tell me if she is worth the hassle and expense please pm.

    Noodle.
    Never seen her but if you look at her site it says 120 for a half and 200 for the hou.

  2. #5237

    Kinky Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by XanManLeft10  [View Original Post]
    Contemplating seeing her, anyone know something a out her? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/760953069912.
    I've texted her a couple times. She wants you to call her and play 20 questions. She won't see you if you are "in a relationship" so you need to say you are single or divorced. I have not been able to get her to tell me her rates for a session. If you know what she charges and can tell me if she is worth the hassle and expense please pm.

    Noodle.

  3. #5236
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Guys, do yourself a favor and start the new year off right. Treat yourself to this one. She is a wonderful woman!

    https://tryst.link/escort/katkanplay
    I tried to see her back when she was $$$ but I'm not paying $$$$ for her. She looks great, but that's too high.

  4. #5235
    Give a little, get a little. TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by XanManLeft10  [View Original Post]
    Contemplating seeing her, anyone know something a out her? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/760953069912.

  5. #5234

    Didn't see a review

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/310942594873

    I didn't see a name attached to the ad so having a hard time seeing if she has been reviewed. Pretty face so I'm looking for a yea or nea here fellas.

  6. #5233

    Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by XanManLeft10  [View Original Post]
    Contemplating seeing her, anyone know something a out her? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/760953069912.
    I'm curious? Have you ever seen a provider before?

  7. #5232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by XanManLeft10  [View Original Post]
    Contemplating seeing her, anyone know something a out her? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/760953069912.
    She records your entire session. Everything is on the menu. Everything. Basically looks just like her pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by TattooedGemini  [View Original Post]
    I have had bad luck the last few times I have went out on a new adventure. I put a post in the craigslist section about one earlier this week.

    Decided I would try again and see if I would have better luck. Well this one was not any better.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...f/115517200376

    I know she has been around a while and I took a chance. Set up a meeting with her at a private residence in Greenville. When I arrived there was a guy just walking around in the front yard. I drove on by and the stopped to text her. She said it was a friend of her roommate. She never mentioned she shared a place with someone. Against better judgement I went back. I went in and we went to a bedroom in the back. I noticed she keep her eyes to the floor a lot. Once in her room it was weird. She fumbled around with her phone for like 10 minutes. Again she never seem to look up. I undressed and she took off just her pants. She did a lackluster BBBJ for about 2 minutes. Got on her knees and you guessed it had her phone in front of her face. Well after some effort I decided to get something going she started complaining and mumbling. This went on for a few minutes. She then just got up. I decided I would just cut my losses at that. Got dressed and quickly made my out. Is there demons involved? I would think so. The whole experience was strange to say the least.

    I have a couple other providers I have seen and I guess I will stay with what I know.

    I am curious about this one. I know she has been around a while. I also know at one time she was doing doubles with a long time with Misty (long time local provider).

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/088488198547
    I saw Soccer Mom at the beginning of last year and had a really good time with her. There were some strange things, but the session itself was fun and she seemed really enthusiastic. Maybe you two didn't have chemistry or she's burned out.

    The second girl had a bad review just a few months ago.

  8. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by XanManLeft10  [View Original Post]
    Contemplating seeing her, anyone know something a out her? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/760953069912.
    She has been on there for a while. I've always been curious how she is and what she will provide. A little bit expensive.

  9. #5230

    Anybody know something about this one?

    Contemplating seeing her, anyone know something a out her? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/760953069912.

  10. #5229

    Soccer Mom experience

    I have had bad luck the last few times I have went out on a new adventure. I put a post in the craigslist section about one earlier this week.

    Decided I would try again and see if I would have better luck. Well this one was not any better.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...f/115517200376

    I know she has been around a while and I took a chance. Set up a meeting with her at a private residence in Greenville. When I arrived there was a guy just walking around in the front yard. I drove on by and the stopped to text her. She said it was a friend of her roommate. She never mentioned she shared a place with someone. Against better judgement I went back. I went in and we went to a bedroom in the back. I noticed she keep her eyes to the floor a lot. Once in her room it was weird. She fumbled around with her phone for like 10 minutes. Again she never seem to look up. I undressed and she took off just her pants. She did a lackluster BBBJ for about 2 minutes. Got on her knees and you guessed it had her phone in front of her face. Well after some effort I decided to get something going she started complaining and mumbling. This went on for a few minutes. She then just got up. I decided I would just cut my losses at that. Got dressed and quickly made my out. Is there demons involved? I would think so. The whole experience was strange to say the least.

    I have a couple other providers I have seen and I guess I will stay with what I know.

    I am curious about this one. I know she has been around a while. I also know at one time she was doing doubles with a long time with Misty (long time local provider).

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/088488198547

  11. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    This one has caught my eye. Any information?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/229894190331
    Edit. Sorry responded to the wrong post lol. I’ve never seen her.

  12. #5227

    Its a long going scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jghostp51  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I see her ads all the time but have not been able to find any info on her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/740061758250
    This one is a well known scam. Try searching Clemson in search and you might find some reports.

  13. #5226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Guys, do yourself a favor and start the new year off right. Treat yourself to this one. She is a wonderful woman!

    https://tryst.link/escort/katkanplay
    I hope you didn't pay those prices.

  14. #5225

    Come See me post

    Any info on this one? I see her ads all the time but have not been able to find any info on her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/740061758250

  15. #5224

    Addie

    This one has caught my eye. Any information?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/229894190331

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape