Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7921
-
01-03-21 11:32 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 38As far as I know with studio 1250 being closed, your options are massage matters, Marika, serenity room Krys, Wendy, missie massage, Ronnie, Cindie, and Liliana.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
If I missed any, please let me know.
-
01-03-21 00:09 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 135American Massage Places
So besides Massage Matters, are there any other Massage places in this area with American providers? I'm in the minority of not being into the Asian thing. Thanks in advance.
-
01-02-21 16:10 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 112Exactly. Written by the manager, maybe? I was there last year and it was a standard finish with zero teasing before the flip.
Originally Posted by CelticBlood
[View Original Post]
I'll be down there as of Monday and can stop by and see what's what, but I doubt if anything other than a the basic is on offer.
-
01-02-21 08:33 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 139Marika good not great
I saw her awhile back. She was good but not great in my opinion. She admitted she's expensive and guys are paying for the safety of her and her massages. So if that's important to you then Marika is a good choice. I definitely recommend you see her once and then decide if she's good for you. She's a nice lady and easy to talk to.
Originally Posted by LazyDiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 22:41 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 52More explanation needed.
I don't buy you had everything on the menu. I've dreamt about Broad St. Multiple times and never heard any offer beyond standard finish. There was definitely no service there worth or quoted $200.
Originally Posted by Doneit
[View Original Post]
What time of day? How would you describe the provider?
Post #4616 below me is a more believable description of what's been experienced there.
-
01-01-21 14:57 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 157Broad St AMP
New to the area and plan on being here awhile so figure I would start posting. Went to the AMP in Titusville on broad st. Met Danni, look like she was in her late 30's. Standard one hour massage.
On the flip asked what I wanted. Didn't seem like much of was on the menu but I usually just go for a standard HE. Nothing special but got the job done. $20.
-
01-01-21 14:54 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 53No worries I wasn't slamming you either. We all have opinions on our adventures. I'd like to read 10 reviews versus 1 on a provider to form my our opinion. Keep them coming it only helps each other out to navigate these waters.
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 14:53 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 157Link
Is there a link for her? I know I am a new guy it looking for someone like her.
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 08:35 #4613Regular Member

Posts: 16Good to know. I was on the fence about pulling the trigger with her. BTW. Her 1 hour outcall sessions start at $$. 5.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 08:31 #4612Regular Member

Posts: 16Marika
My original post wasn't intending to slam Marika. She is very good at what she does and I will probably see her again but the schedule juggling (second time was two hours) moved her lower on my personal go-to list. I was just sharing my experience with the community.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 05:25 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 758Hmmm
This girl looks very familiar to me very creepy has a bad reputation, she maybe changing her stripes to disguise who she really is.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/544715507976
I have a guess who it is.
-
01-01-21 01:38 #4610Regular Member

Posts: 8Titusville AMP New Year's Eve
Had a dream I saw Summer on Broad St. Above average massage. On the flip everything on the menu but pricey. $200 plus door. Could only negotiate down to $180 but hey it was the end of a bad year so I agreed. My dream ended after act one. Way too early. Went back to massage and she asked if I wanted to try for a second dream. I said I'm too old for that but let's try. No luck but it was fun trying. Overall good experience. Can get same for $200 in O town.
Doneit.
-
12-31-20 21:42 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 300Marika
Marika's deep tissue and some I have gotten from Amy at Cocoa Beach Massage (totally legit) rank in my top 10 treatments for my back. She knows what she's doing. I have no issues adjusting 15 to 30 minutes here or there. But the ends do have to justify it, and they usually do in this case. Just saying.
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 11:33 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 53Marika
She has always tried to maintain contact is she is going to be delayed. Fifteen minutes is just a minor setback in some enjoyment / relaxation. I understand if you're on a tight schedule but shit happens. Just roll with it or set up something for her place in Melbourne. During the last 15 years of going to get massage therapy she is by far the best especially is you have some real issues. She fixed my sciatica problem that other professional massage therapist could barely touch. I know it sucks to have to deal with others schedules but quality of quantity is a reality. As always YMMV. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and sometimes they stink.
-
12-31-20 09:45 #4607Banned Member

Posts: 551Marika
Yes, Marika does now also work from a private residence when she's not at MC. I much prefer visiting her there.
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






