Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 693 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 10390
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #3715

    SB v. SA

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have.

    Basically it is just like SA. I do like that you purchase "credits" rather than a monthly subscription. You use "credits" to message a girl, see their private pics, or I think to get read receipts on your messages.

    A lot of the girls are obviously on both sites, and golly knows how many other sites.
    I prefer Seeking Arrangement over Secret Benefits, because of the monthly fee (compared to the purchase of credits on SB) which allows for unlimited messaging during a defined period, a month, 6 months, a year, whatever. I disliked the credit system because SB had no incentive to eliminate bots and fake accounts. On SB, in order to communicate with another user, you must use credits. While communication with that particular user is unlimited after you've burned credits to initiate messaging, you have to burn credits for every user with whom you want to communicate.

    It's probably 6 of 1 and half dozen of the other.

  2. #3714

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Secret Benefits?
    Yes, I have.

    Basically it is just like SA. I do like that you purchase "credits" rather than a monthly subscription. You use "credits" to message a girl, see their private pics, or I think to get read receipts on your messages.

    A lot of the girls are obviously on both sites, and golly knows how many other sites.

  3. #3713

    Expensivelittlethang

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad080...6-16b8dcee1b22

    "Preferably a older alpha gentlemen who can't get it up" <-- LOL! I had to post it. I can't stop laughing. Hahah.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleCasual  [View Original Post]
    It's hilarious that's she's just hoping that some dude will DM her, "Well yes, I am an alpha male who can't get it up, which of course is something that all self-proclaimed alphas will readily admit to, please take my money. ".
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She wants your money. Not your dick. Easy to pass on this one.
    Yeah. Easy pass. Atleast she is upfront and honest that she is really not interested in anybody who can actuall fuck her. Hard Pass on this one.

  4. #3712
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad080...6-16b8dcee1b22

    "Preferably a older alpha gentlemen who can't get it up" <-- LOL! I had to post it. I can't stop laughing. Hahah.
    Yeah. She wants your money. Not your dick. Easy to pass on this one.

  5. #3711

    SB vs SA

    Anyone tried Secret Benefits?

  6. #3710

    SA subscription cost just went up.

    Now it is 99.99 for a month.

  7. #3709

    SA. Block vs Suspend account

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes the account will still have the persons name and sometimes it just says Sugarbaby. My thinking is if you are blocked it keeps the name and if they deactivated it just says Sugarbaby. I could be wrong it's just a guess.
    I could be wrong. But this is what I think. When you block someone. They cannot see your profile. You cannot see their profile either but their name still shows up. The moment they block you (as well) or leave the board. That screen-name will change to sugarbaby (I. E. Defauit name).

    The reason why I think this is true is I got into it with a lady. Cannot remember her name but I posted a rant on her asking people to avoid her as she is BAT SHIT CRAZY! But anyway for the next 2-3 days I could see that green bubble next to her name I could alos see the entire email conversation. After 2 days for so. She probably realized that I had blocked her ass and she did the same to me. Then when I go to my messages. It now only shows sugarbaby and the online bubble is not either empty or green. It just does not exist anymore.

    I could be wrong. But that is how I think it works. BTW when I first started out on SA. I usually never blocked anyone. I would just ignore them. Now I actually do a LOT of blocking. Shared pics and everything disappear once you block so it gives me more peace of mind.

  8. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is not really a clock watcher - 400 and then she will spend 2-3 hours with you. At least she did with me every time I saw her. She loves her wine. She understands that a man works hard and needs to be treated with respect when he comes home cold and tired. She is seductive and wil cross her legs and sip on wine and bat her eyes at you. Until you jump her bones and the she will take good care of you. Never a complaint with her. I really enjoyed every time I saw her. She is a little bigger than I like my women. But I was going through this big MILF stage and she fit the bill (this was approx 2 or more years ago) . BTW she sent me a pic about a year ago. Out of the blue. Probably needed dick and sent it. She has put on some weight.
    Will you send me her number. I lost it. I used to see her after she had a boytoy her adult sons age fill her up with cum.

  9. #3707

    Alpha

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Someone else found the same one hilarious and posted it earlier! Sorry for a double post! LOL!
    It's hilarious that's she's just hoping that some dude will DM her, "Well yes, I am an alpha male who can't get it up, which of course is something that all self-proclaimed alphas will readily admit to, please take my money. ".

  10. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by Avn11  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to tell apart a deactivated account vs a suspended account on SA?
    Sometimes the account will still have the persons name and sometimes it just says Sugarbaby. My thinking is if you are blocked it keeps the name and if they deactivated it just says Sugarbaby. I could be wrong it's just a guess.

  11. #3705
    Quote Originally Posted by Avn11  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to tell apart a deactivated account vs a suspended account on SA?
    Yes, create a second account but don't pay premium and you can still search and see if they were suspended, deactivated, or just blocked you. I am not really sure how you can tell the difference between suspended or deactivated, if they blocked you then they will show up in the search on your unpaid account.

  12. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleCasual  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad080...6-16b8dcee1b22

    "I don't want someone who's too sex driven, I want a man who is looking for a muse to adore. Preferably a older alpha gentlemen who cant get it up but still craves to see and feel a female body and presence. Someone who wants to invest in me and see me shine, go on dates and show me off".

    This sounds like a great sales pitch. Especially given her title.
    OMG! Someone else found the same one hilarious and posted it earlier! Sorry for a double post! LOL!

  13. #3703

    Is this what all SB's are truthfully looking for at heart?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad080...6-16b8dcee1b22

    "Preferably a older alpha gentlemen who can't get it up" <-- LOL! I had to post it. I can't stop laughing. Hahah.

  14. #3702
    Is there a way to tell apart a deactivated account vs a suspended account on SA?

  15. #3701

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Here are some for why'all. YMMV and don't treat them as pros. Overnight or at least a few hours during the day on these ones. I might have more insight for you if you are a solid contributor. Don't bother pm-ing me if you don't share good intel to the threads. I got a few girls I am not ready to give up yet but will share if I upgrade. Happy new years everyone.

    Mbaby1993 - 300 or 400 ppm?, CIP, no greek, kinda semi pro - https://www.seeking.com/member/5b570...a-0c03108a4019.

    Ellebackwoods - 300 ppm, CIP, greek - https://www.seeking.com/member/3397a...c-1461ec225b4f.

    Krystalyn411 - 400 ppm, CIP, greek - https://www.seeking.com/member/240ae...3-a9c86fcfd821.

    Trynabeboujee_ - 400 ppm, CIP, no greek - https://www.seeking.com/member/b8c94...6-8df84dfdc69c.

    Pnwlifer - 300 ppm, CIP, no greek - https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb85...9-c7a1642eacd5.
    I think we're of at least two schools of thought on detailed posts like yours. I, for one, am grateful for the detailed information! Thank you.

    For any of us who are considering venturing into the "non-pro" universe--and let's be realistic: if I think I'm the only one she's engaging with, I'm likely mistaken--the specifics in a post like yours are very useful and helpful.

    AND I agree wholeheartedly with the observations and cautions issued by others. My mileage might vary. PPM prices can change. Whatever I do, I know not to divulge information from this board..

    Again, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape