Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 1619 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15553

    Anyone

    Anyone know anything about this one. Looks nice! Thinking about making a trip out west!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57317402/

  2. #15552

    Tlc

    Quote Originally Posted by WowAgain1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on TLC on east side have searched for reviews but couldn't manage to find any. Any help would be appreciated thanks fellow mongers.
    Reached out to politely ask if she would send a current verification pic and she ghosted me, so hope you have better luck. J.

  3. #15551
    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Damn near every one of the ladies in this industry lies about her age. Some are just more egregious than others.
    Yeah I know, but it's hilarious when they don't even try haha.

  4. #15550
    Damn near every one of the ladies in this industry lies about her age. Some are just more egregious than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed at some point. Smoking hot, not into it much. Apparently she doesn't even like sex if I remember right. That last part could be me misremembering though.

    Also funny thing I noticed. Her age says 21. Her profile says she's danced for four years 🤔.

  5. #15549
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    With such a scarcity of talent south of the city I may have to drive to the north side. I've reached out, but have not yet heard back. She looks TGTBT, but on the slight chance she's real, has anybody here seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...418/3179120756

    https://tryst.link/massage/queenmegan
    She's been reviewed at some point. Smoking hot, not into it much. Apparently she doesn't even like sex if I remember right. That last part could be me misremembering though.

    Also funny thing I noticed. Her age says 21. Her profile says she's danced for four years 🤔.

  6. #15548
    She's real and has been reviewed here a few times.

    Hot girl with an amazing body and ass but doesn't like sex so her performance is blah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    With such a scarcity of talent south of the city I may have to drive to the north side. I've reached out, but have not yet heard back. She looks TGTBT, but on the slight chance she's real, has anybody here seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...418/3179120756

    https://tryst.link/massage/queenmegan
    .

  7. #15547

    Megan May

    With such a scarcity of talent south of the city I may have to drive to the north side. I've reached out, but have not yet heard back. She looks TGTBT, but on the slight chance she's real, has anybody here seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...418/3179120756

    https://tryst.link/massage/queenmegan

  8. #15546
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Jaimee Lynnn

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteOfTheApple  [View Original Post]
    She has never respbded to text messages.
    Thanks for the response, I guess we'll see if anyone else has had any luck. Happy New Year friends.

  9. #15545
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWalker999  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me if you have any info on a provider for a true Nuru experience in the Indy area. Been to several AMPs and searched but none seem to be real. That or they are not performing with real nuru gel or aren't real motivated to make the experience a good one.
    Juliette from Nashville is the real deal when it comes to Nuru. It's amazing, as is her attitude. She's probably in her late 40's, and she has a killer curvy (but tight) body, always stays very upscale. I don't have a link because she's not here at the moment. Watch Eros or P411. She always advertises there in advance of her visits to Indy, which are probably about three or four a year. It's not cheap, but it's far and away the best massage experience I have had and the only real nuru.

  10. #15544
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add if you're not comfortable posting publicly feel free to PM me as well with details of your visit with her, thanks a lot for the insight.
    She has never respbded to text messages.

  11. #15543

    Had better. Had worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on a girl by the name of Jade for a couple of days. I tried searching the thread, but there appear to be a lot of ladies going by that name. Not able to verify if any of the reports were related to this one. If you have any feedback on this Jade I would appreciate the info.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/57169309/
    Been awhile since I posted, but I saw her this morning and can provide my experience.

    Well. Communication started sketchy with long breaks. Got better. $. 20 hhr.

    Good. Nice ass and nice boobs. Decent BBBJCIM.

    Bad. Horrid smoke smell (like almost unbearable for me). Room a bit messy. Kinda sketchy communication at times.

    Neutral. Very, very chatty. Bigger than pics indicate.

    The smoke thing is why I won't repeat. If not for that, I probably would though there is better.

  12. #15542
    Quote Originally Posted by XandirHunt  [View Original Post]
    Are you using a real phone #? They do not respond to apps.
    Yes using my cell. Usually is after 9 pm. I'll try in the afternoon next time.

  13. #15541

    Jocelyn Jolie

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Any kind of link so we can know who your talking about.
    Pretty sure he's talking about this one.

    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/j...polis-indiana/

  14. #15540

    Nuru?

    Please PM me if you have any info on a provider for a true Nuru experience in the Indy area. Been to several AMPs and searched but none seem to be real. That or they are not performing with real nuru gel or aren't real motivated to make the experience a good one.

  15. #15539

    Savanna or Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger411  [View Original Post]
    What's her name?
    She has a back Tat of the word Teazy w was apropriate in my case.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape