Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 25035
-
01-02-21 11:44 #12735Senior Member

Posts: 44Random
About 2 months ago I saw this random ad I hadn't seen before. She deleted it in less than 24 hours. Told me it was only the third time in two years she posted an ad. Has a full time job and just needs a few extra bucks every now and again. She was looking for $350 an hour since she's super low volume. Most guys just wanted a $50 BJ so she didn't bother. I never mentioned the steep price and after 2 days of chatting we agreed to meet up for drinks to see if we had any chemistry and go from there. She was looking for a regular and thought I would be the one. After a few drinks we ended up back at her place. Nice apartment on a dead end street. We kept drinking and smoking weed for about 3 more hours. At about 2 am she gave me an amazing BBBJ. After about 20 minutes of that she took the rest of her clothes off and announced she was going to bed. I followed her into the bedroom and proceeded to fuck her brains out raw in every position imaginable for about 2 hours. At around 5 am she fell asleep. I hit up the rest room, threw my clothes on and snuck out. Never left her any money. Total cost was about $50 for weed, alcohol and gas. Haven't seen an ad from her since and unsurprisingly she didn't want to hang out again.
-
01-02-21 07:31 #12734Banned Member

Posts: 49Eager to Please
I barely lasted 10 with her! Highly recommend!
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 06:42 #12733Senior Member

Posts: 123The faces are pretty on both. One has a lot of stretch marks and saggy boobs, the other that I saw had a nice body, firm tits, but no licking or sucking them. Nothing below the waist uncovered first visit. If you want to pay $250 per girl for that then try them out. Me, it isn't worth more than $50 CBJ.
Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 21:40 #12732Senior Member

Posts: 487Link to ad?
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 19:57 #12731Senior Member

Posts: 4545Most girls ask for deposit now foe outcall. But she don't ask for deposit for incall. And so far she only have 1 ad. So if you see Miranda ad and Jessica ad look the same. Its because she work with them. I saw Miranda in Foxborough mass also, cool chick to But Nicole is the better fuck.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 19:26 #12730Senior Member

Posts: 122Interesting indeed
Yeah she told me everything uncovered and I didn't talk to her anymore. Also for reference it looks like she has a different ad with pics. Just hit her up and she now requires a deposit, which is something I don't recall.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
New pics and ad.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/224493477768
-
01-01-21 16:24 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 69Others have noted that BBFS is available for an extra charge. I can't vouch for that, we never discussed it. If there's one thing I've learned is that things change whether it be price or offerings.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 14:39 #12728Senior Member

Posts: 196Bathroomless Ashley
Her regular phone number is back in service *5795.
Good thing, I was getting desperate with the providers who ignore appointments. She saw me on short notice, so she apologised that she was not showered / shaved for DATY.
As usual, she was barely dressed when I got there, greeted me with a DFK, and had me sit for an enthusiastic BBBJ. We moved over to the bed, and I lubed her back door up and fingered for a bit, then put in a new toy she had. She claimed not to have had Greek since the last time I saw her 3 months ago, so needed some extra to get loose. I was only too glad to oblige. I turned her onto her back, we put a pillow under her butt, and I slid in for a BB Greek missionary. I love watching her while I fuck her ass. Soon enough, I left my load in her back door. She brought me a soapy washcloth and towel to clean up, since the bathroom is off limits.
She was low on lube, and her favorite is called Sex Grease, in case any of you happen to be looking for a delayed Christmas present.
-
01-01-21 13:52 #12727Senior Member

Posts: 216Interesting
I contacted her last week, I passed because she said nothing uncovered no exceptions.
Originally Posted by Kolsch
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 12:37 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 69Saw her last week.
Decent hotel. She was alone, bathroom was empty. Good conversation, seems like a good kid. She was freshly showered when I arrived, looked better than the pics, 150 hhr. Energizer bunny, the exact opposite of a starfish. I barely made it through the BBBJ it was so good. Rode like a professional bull rider, even spun around to give me some rcg. Finished in doggie with her shoving herself back in to me twisting and turning from different angles. All of this was maybe 15 min. I didn't feel rushed at all, just couldn't hold back any more. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 11:25 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 291How are they in the looks department?
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 11:13 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 289Thank You!
Thanks a bunch man for TOFT'ing. Ain't know one knows what these animals rules are till ya run them. Adds are just shit on a shingle. Hope your leaving painted them a pic of what the meat market wants!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 08:14 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 4545Her ad says she offer everything so I'm confused on why they use condom for blowjob.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 08:06 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 123Don't
Well, couldn't get any info so I tried her and one of her friends out. Bottom line, don't bother. She won't give you her rules until you see her and pay. Then it's like this. They take off their tops only, slap a condom on you and one starts with a CBJ while the otheer (s) rub their tits on you. I attempted to stick my hand in the girl rubbing her tits on me and she wasn't cooperative. I could feel the outer part of her pussy and she started moaning like she was going to cum, acting cause I wasn't even able to rub her clit. Can't suck her tits cause it "tickles". So, I stop the first girl during the CBJ cause that just doesn't work for me. I get hard but won't cum in a condom with oral. I tell her I can't cum like that and I need some pussy. No FS on the first meet. No complete nude on the first meet. All you see is tits. And, FS is extra even if you pay for an hour ($250 per girl). She said she has lots of repeat customers, but, I find that hard to believe. I got up and left. She said she won't give out the rules because she needs to "protect" herself from LE who can use the rules to prosecute her. I told her she could put them in her ad but she said, her business her rules. My advice. If you're looking for real FS and GFE avoid this one and her friends cause it ain't going to happen.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 01:25 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 80Makes sense. She probably would have been a good time, too. LOL.
Originally Posted by DudeGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




