High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 529 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4621
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    So besides Massage Matters, are there any other Massage places in this area with American providers? I'm in the minority of not being into the Asian thing. Thanks in advance.
    As far as I know with studio 1250 being closed, your options are massage matters, Marika, serenity room Krys, Wendy, missie massage, Ronnie, Cindie, and Liliana.

    If I missed any, please let me know.

  2. #4620

    American Massage Places

    So besides Massage Matters, are there any other Massage places in this area with American providers? I'm in the minority of not being into the Asian thing. Thanks in advance.

  3. #4619
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBlood  [View Original Post]
    I don't buy you had everything on the menu. I've dreamt about Broad St. Multiple times and never heard any offer beyond standard finish. There was definitely no service there worth or quoted $200.

    What time of day? How would you describe the provider?

    Post #4616 below me is a more believable description of what's been experienced there.
    Exactly. Written by the manager, maybe? I was there last year and it was a standard finish with zero teasing before the flip.

    I'll be down there as of Monday and can stop by and see what's what, but I doubt if anything other than a the basic is on offer.

  4. #4618

    Marika good not great

    I saw her awhile back. She was good but not great in my opinion. She admitted she's expensive and guys are paying for the safety of her and her massages. So if that's important to you then Marika is a good choice. I definitely recommend you see her once and then decide if she's good for you. She's a nice lady and easy to talk to.

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDiver  [View Original Post]
    She has always tried to maintain contact is she is going to be delayed. Fifteen minutes is just a minor setback in some enjoyment / relaxation. I understand if you're on a tight schedule but shit happens. Just roll with it or set up something for her place in Melbourne. During the last 15 years of going to get massage therapy she is by far the best especially is you have some real issues. She fixed my sciatica problem that other professional massage therapist could barely touch. I know it sucks to have to deal with others schedules but quality of quantity is a reality. As always YMMV. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and sometimes they stink.

  5. #4617

    More explanation needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doneit  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I saw Summer on Broad St. Above average massage. On the flip everything on the menu but pricey. $200 plus door. Could only negotiate down to $180 but hey it was the end of a bad year so I agreed. My dream ended after act one. Way too early. Went back to massage and she asked if I wanted to try for a second dream. I said I'm too old for that but let's try. No luck but it was fun trying. Overall good experience. Can get same for $200 in O town.

    Doneit.
    I don't buy you had everything on the menu. I've dreamt about Broad St. Multiple times and never heard any offer beyond standard finish. There was definitely no service there worth or quoted $200.

    What time of day? How would you describe the provider?

    Post #4616 below me is a more believable description of what's been experienced there.

  6. #4616

    Broad St AMP

    New to the area and plan on being here awhile so figure I would start posting. Went to the AMP in Titusville on broad st. Met Danni, look like she was in her late 30's. Standard one hour massage.

    On the flip asked what I wanted. Didn't seem like much of was on the menu but I usually just go for a standard HE. Nothing special but got the job done. $20.

  7. #4615
    Quote Originally Posted by WashCarolina  [View Original Post]
    My original post wasn't intending to slam Marika. She is very good at what she does and I will probably see her again but the schedule juggling (second time was two hours) moved her lower on my personal go-to list. I was just sharing my experience with the community.
    No worries I wasn't slamming you either. We all have opinions on our adventures. I'd like to read 10 reviews versus 1 on a provider to form my our opinion. Keep them coming it only helps each other out to navigate these waters.

  8. #4614

    Link

    Is there a link for her? I know I am a new guy it looking for someone like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WashCarolina  [View Original Post]
    So I had kept Marika's number from when she only worked in Melbourne. When I saw that she was working at Massage Connection in July, I contacted her for a session. As has been reported, she is personality + and gives a really good massage. I'm not a big tit guy but she uses hers to provide a very happy HE. I like her massages better than Krys' at her serenity room but Krys teases throughout and kept me on edge for so long for my sessions with her. Too bad I don't live closer to Palm Bay! I scheduled again in August with Marika and while I was driving to MC, she took another customer and I didn't see her text telling me this until I arrived. It delayed my visit by 15 minutes but I'm not a big fan of sitting in my car outside of a massage parlor. I followed through with the session and it was again very good. I tried scheduling with her at her new location in Melbourne but bailed when she started juggling the schedule at the last minute. My windows to get out are infrequent and usually of a limited time so I can't accommodate last minute changes easily. Marika's last text to me is that she is now working out of her Melbourne location Tues through Sat. I'm assuming that she is still spending the other days at MC.

  9. #4613
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks very familiar to me very creepy has a bad reputation, she maybe changing her stripes to disguise who she really is.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/544715507976

    I have a guess who it is.
    Good to know. I was on the fence about pulling the trigger with her. BTW. Her 1 hour outcall sessions start at $$. 5.

  10. #4612

    Marika

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Marika's deep tissue and some I have gotten from Amy at Cocoa Beach Massage (totally legit) rank in my top 10 treatments for my back. She knows what she's doing. I have no issues adjusting 15 to 30 minutes here or there. But the ends do have to justify it, and they usually do in this case. Just saying.
    My original post wasn't intending to slam Marika. She is very good at what she does and I will probably see her again but the schedule juggling (second time was two hours) moved her lower on my personal go-to list. I was just sharing my experience with the community.

  11. #4611

    Hmmm

    This girl looks very familiar to me very creepy has a bad reputation, she maybe changing her stripes to disguise who she really is.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/544715507976

    I have a guess who it is.

  12. #4610

    Titusville AMP New Year's Eve

    Had a dream I saw Summer on Broad St. Above average massage. On the flip everything on the menu but pricey. $200 plus door. Could only negotiate down to $180 but hey it was the end of a bad year so I agreed. My dream ended after act one. Way too early. Went back to massage and she asked if I wanted to try for a second dream. I said I'm too old for that but let's try. No luck but it was fun trying. Overall good experience. Can get same for $200 in O town.

    Doneit.

  13. #4609

    Marika

    Marika's deep tissue and some I have gotten from Amy at Cocoa Beach Massage (totally legit) rank in my top 10 treatments for my back. She knows what she's doing. I have no issues adjusting 15 to 30 minutes here or there. But the ends do have to justify it, and they usually do in this case. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by WashCarolina  [View Original Post]
    So I had kept Marika's number from when she only worked in Melbourne. When I saw that she was working at Massage Connection in July, I contacted her for a session. As has been reported, she is personality + and gives a really good massage. I'm not a big tit guy but she uses hers to provide a very happy HE. I like her massages better than Krys' at her serenity room but Krys teases throughout and kept me on edge for so long for my sessions with her. Too bad I don't live closer to Palm Bay! I scheduled again in August with Marika and while I was driving to MC, she took another customer and I didn't see her text telling me this until I arrived. It delayed my visit by 15 minutes but I'm not a big fan of sitting in my car outside of a massage parlor. I followed through with the session and it was again very good. I tried scheduling with her at her new location in Melbourne but bailed when she started juggling the schedule at the last minute. My windows to get out are infrequent and usually of a limited time so I can't accommodate last minute changes easily. Marika's last text to me is that she is now working out of her Melbourne location Tues through Sat. I'm assuming that she is still spending the other days at MC.

    A few years ago, I had an out-of-work massage therapist who would come to my house on a regular basis. Could only get her to give me a HE once but at least the massage was undraped. She hasn't been available for a while so I'm looking for someone who does a good in home massages and is willing to finish them. FS not required.

    I couldn't find any info on the following three providers since they don't provide names or anything else that worked through searching. Does anyone else have any insight on any of them? Thanks!

    Geriatric Massage, TLC and a release of stress and tension offer.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/544715507976

    Redhead beauty.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/901468792955

    Or.

    Rare and Unique.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/492852432222

  14. #4608

    Marika

    She has always tried to maintain contact is she is going to be delayed. Fifteen minutes is just a minor setback in some enjoyment / relaxation. I understand if you're on a tight schedule but shit happens. Just roll with it or set up something for her place in Melbourne. During the last 15 years of going to get massage therapy she is by far the best especially is you have some real issues. She fixed my sciatica problem that other professional massage therapist could barely touch. I know it sucks to have to deal with others schedules but quality of quantity is a reality. As always YMMV. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and sometimes they stink.

  15. #4607

    Marika

    Quote Originally Posted by WashCarolina  [View Original Post]
    So I had kept Marika's number from when she only worked in Melbourne. When I saw that she was working at Massage Connection in July, I contacted her for a session. As has been reported, she is personality + and gives a really good massage. I'm not a big tit guy but she uses hers to provide a very happy HE. I like her massages better than Krys' at her serenity room but Krys teases throughout and kept me on edge for so long for my sessions with her. Too bad I don't live closer to Palm Bay! I scheduled again in August with Marika and while I was driving to MC, she took another customer and I didn't see her text telling me this until I arrived. It delayed my visit by 15 minutes but I'm not a big fan of sitting in my car outside of a massage parlor. I followed through with the session and it was again very good. I tried scheduling with her at her new location in Melbourne but bailed when she started juggling the schedule at the last minute. My windows to get out are infrequent and usually of a limited time so I can't accommodate last minute changes easily. Marika's last text to me is that she is now working out of her Melbourne location Tues through Sat. I'm assuming that she is still spending the other days at MC.

    A few years ago, I had an out-of-work massage therapist who would come to my house on a regular basis. Could only get her to give me a HE once but at least the massage was undraped. She hasn't been available for a while so I'm looking for someone who does a good in home massages and is willing to finish them. FS not required.
    Yes, Marika does now also work from a private residence when she's not at MC. I much prefer visiting her there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape