Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 1321 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12735

    Random

    About 2 months ago I saw this random ad I hadn't seen before. She deleted it in less than 24 hours. Told me it was only the third time in two years she posted an ad. Has a full time job and just needs a few extra bucks every now and again. She was looking for $350 an hour since she's super low volume. Most guys just wanted a $50 BJ so she didn't bother. I never mentioned the steep price and after 2 days of chatting we agreed to meet up for drinks to see if we had any chemistry and go from there. She was looking for a regular and thought I would be the one. After a few drinks we ended up back at her place. Nice apartment on a dead end street. We kept drinking and smoking weed for about 3 more hours. At about 2 am she gave me an amazing BBBJ. After about 20 minutes of that she took the rest of her clothes off and announced she was going to bed. I followed her into the bedroom and proceeded to fuck her brains out raw in every position imaginable for about 2 hours. At around 5 am she fell asleep. I hit up the rest room, threw my clothes on and snuck out. Never left her any money. Total cost was about $50 for weed, alcohol and gas. Haven't seen an ad from her since and unsurprisingly she didn't want to hang out again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0_01.jpg‎  

  2. #12734

    Eager to Please

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    I barely lasted 10 with her! Highly recommend!

  3. #12733
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    How are they in the looks department?
    The faces are pretty on both. One has a lot of stretch marks and saggy boobs, the other that I saw had a nice body, firm tits, but no licking or sucking them. Nothing below the waist uncovered first visit. If you want to pay $250 per girl for that then try them out. Me, it isn't worth more than $50 CBJ.

  4. #12732
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Her regular phone number is back in service *5795.

    Good thing, I was getting desperate with the providers who ignore appointments. She saw me on short notice, so she apologised that she was not showered / shaved for DATY.

    As usual, she was barely dressed when I got there, greeted me with a DFK, and had me sit for an enthusiastic BBBJ. We moved over to the bed, and I lubed her back door up and fingered for a bit, then put in a new toy she had. She claimed not to have had Greek since the last time I saw her 3 months ago, so needed some extra to get loose. I was only too glad to oblige. I turned her onto her back, we put a pillow under her butt, and I slid in for a BB Greek missionary. I love watching her while I fuck her ass. Soon enough, I left my load in her back door. She brought me a soapy washcloth and towel to clean up, since the bathroom is off limits.

    She was low on lube, and her favorite is called Sex Grease, in case any of you happen to be looking for a delayed Christmas present.
    Link to ad?

  5. #12731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she told me everything uncovered and I didn't talk to her anymore. Also for reference it looks like she has a different ad with pics. Just hit her up and she now requires a deposit, which is something I don't recall.

    New pics and ad.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/224493477768
    Most girls ask for deposit now foe outcall. But she don't ask for deposit for incall. And so far she only have 1 ad. So if you see Miranda ad and Jessica ad look the same. Its because she work with them. I saw Miranda in Foxborough mass also, cool chick to But Nicole is the better fuck.

  6. #12730

    Interesting indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last week, I passed because she said nothing uncovered no exceptions.
    Yeah she told me everything uncovered and I didn't talk to her anymore. Also for reference it looks like she has a different ad with pics. Just hit her up and she now requires a deposit, which is something I don't recall.

    New pics and ad.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/224493477768

  7. #12729
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last week, I passed because she said nothing uncovered no exceptions.
    Others have noted that BBFS is available for an extra charge. I can't vouch for that, we never discussed it. If there's one thing I've learned is that things change whether it be price or offerings.

  8. #12728

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Her regular phone number is back in service *5795.

    Good thing, I was getting desperate with the providers who ignore appointments. She saw me on short notice, so she apologised that she was not showered / shaved for DATY.

    As usual, she was barely dressed when I got there, greeted me with a DFK, and had me sit for an enthusiastic BBBJ. We moved over to the bed, and I lubed her back door up and fingered for a bit, then put in a new toy she had. She claimed not to have had Greek since the last time I saw her 3 months ago, so needed some extra to get loose. I was only too glad to oblige. I turned her onto her back, we put a pillow under her butt, and I slid in for a BB Greek missionary. I love watching her while I fuck her ass. Soon enough, I left my load in her back door. She brought me a soapy washcloth and towel to clean up, since the bathroom is off limits.

    She was low on lube, and her favorite is called Sex Grease, in case any of you happen to be looking for a delayed Christmas present.

  9. #12727

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolsch  [View Original Post]
    Decent hotel. She was alone, bathroom was empty. Good conversation, seems like a good kid. She was freshly showered when I arrived, looked better than the pics, 150 hhr. Energizer bunny, the exact opposite of a starfish. I barely made it through the BBBJ it was so good. Rode like a professional bull rider, even spun around to give me some rcg. Finished in doggie with her shoving herself back in to me twisting and turning from different angles. All of this was maybe 15 min. I didn't feel rushed at all, just couldn't hold back any more. Will repeat.
    I contacted her last week, I passed because she said nothing uncovered no exceptions.

  10. #12726

    Saw her last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Decent hotel. She was alone, bathroom was empty. Good conversation, seems like a good kid. She was freshly showered when I arrived, looked better than the pics, 150 hhr. Energizer bunny, the exact opposite of a starfish. I barely made it through the BBBJ it was so good. Rode like a professional bull rider, even spun around to give me some rcg. Finished in doggie with her shoving herself back in to me twisting and turning from different angles. All of this was maybe 15 min. I didn't feel rushed at all, just couldn't hold back any more. Will repeat.

  11. #12725
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Well, couldn't get any info so I tried her and one of her friends out. Bottom line, don't bother. She won't give you her rules until you see her and pay. Then it's like this. They take off their tops only, slap a condom on you and one starts with a CBJ while the otheer (s) rub their tits on you. I attempted to stick my hand in the girl rubbing her tits on me and she wasn't cooperative. I could feel the outer part of her pussy and she started moaning like she was going to cum, acting cause I wasn't even able to rub her clit. Can't suck her tits cause it "tickles". So, I stop the first girl during the CBJ cause that just doesn't work for me. I get hard but won't cum in a condom with oral. I tell her I can't cum like that and I need some pussy. No FS on the first meet. No complete nude on the first meet. All you see is tits. And, FS is extra even if you pay for an hour ($250 per girl). She said she has lots of repeat customers, but, I find that hard to believe. I got up and left. She said she won't give out the rules because she needs to "protect" herself from LE who can use the rules to prosecute her. I told her she could put them in her ad but she said, her business her rules. My advice. If you're looking for real FS and GFE avoid this one and her friends cause it ain't going to happen.
    How are they in the looks department?

  12. #12724

    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Well, couldn't get any info so I tried her and one of her friends out. Bottom line, don't bother. She won't give you her rules until you see her and pay. Then it's like this. They take off their tops only, slap a condom on you and one starts with a CBJ while the otheer (s) rub their tits on you. I attempted to stick my hand in the girl rubbing her tits on me and she wasn't cooperative. I could feel the outer part of her pussy and she started moaning like she was going to cum, acting cause I wasn't even able to rub her clit. Can't suck her tits cause it "tickles". So, I stop the first girl during the CBJ cause that just doesn't work for me. I get hard but won't cum in a condom with oral. I tell her I can't cum like that and I need some pussy. No FS on the first meet. No complete nude on the first meet. All you see is tits. And, FS is extra even if you pay for an hour ($250 per girl). She said she has lots of repeat customers, but, I find that hard to believe. I got up and left. She said she won't give out the rules because she needs to "protect" herself from LE who can use the rules to prosecute her. I told her she could put them in her ad but she said, her business her rules. My advice. If you're looking for real FS and GFE avoid this one and her friends cause it ain't going to happen.
    Thanks a bunch man for TOFT'ing. Ain't know one knows what these animals rules are till ya run them. Adds are just shit on a shingle. Hope your leaving painted them a pic of what the meat market wants!! LOL.

  13. #12723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Well, couldn't get any info so I tried her and one of her friends out. Bottom line, don't bother. She won't give you her rules until you see her and pay. Then it's like this. They take off their tops only, slap a condom on you and one starts with a CBJ while the otheer (s) rub their tits on you. I attempted to stick my hand in the girl rubbing her tits on me and she wasn't cooperative. I could feel the outer part of her pussy and she started moaning like she was going to cum, acting cause I wasn't even able to rub her clit. Can't suck her tits cause it "tickles". So, I stop the first girl during the CBJ cause that just doesn't work for me. I get hard but won't cum in a condom with oral. I tell her I can't cum like that and I need some pussy. No FS on the first meet. No complete nude on the first meet. All you see is tits. And, FS is extra even if you pay for an hour ($250 per girl). She said she has lots of repeat customers, but, I find that hard to believe. I got up and left. She said she won't give out the rules because she needs to "protect" herself from LE who can use the rules to prosecute her. I told her she could put them in her ad but she said, her business her rules. My advice. If you're looking for real FS and GFE avoid this one and her friends cause it ain't going to happen.
    Her ad says she offer everything so I'm confused on why they use condom for blowjob.

  14. #12722

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/401281110512

    Trying to set something up with her and her friends but want to know if anyone has any info before I pull the trigger.
    Well, couldn't get any info so I tried her and one of her friends out. Bottom line, don't bother. She won't give you her rules until you see her and pay. Then it's like this. They take off their tops only, slap a condom on you and one starts with a CBJ while the otheer (s) rub their tits on you. I attempted to stick my hand in the girl rubbing her tits on me and she wasn't cooperative. I could feel the outer part of her pussy and she started moaning like she was going to cum, acting cause I wasn't even able to rub her clit. Can't suck her tits cause it "tickles". So, I stop the first girl during the CBJ cause that just doesn't work for me. I get hard but won't cum in a condom with oral. I tell her I can't cum like that and I need some pussy. No FS on the first meet. No complete nude on the first meet. All you see is tits. And, FS is extra even if you pay for an hour ($250 per girl). She said she has lots of repeat customers, but, I find that hard to believe. I got up and left. She said she won't give out the rules because she needs to "protect" herself from LE who can use the rules to prosecute her. I told her she could put them in her ad but she said, her business her rules. My advice. If you're looking for real FS and GFE avoid this one and her friends cause it ain't going to happen.

  15. #12721
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I remember seeing the ads with the murderer girl last year and she's just my type but multiple people were using that number at the time so I never pulled the trigger as I thought it was a scam. Apparently she's real, and crazy, and probably would have been a great time.

    The numbers on these burner phones change hands every few months. Phone companies only have to wait 90 days after a number is deactivated to reassign that number to a new user. Considering there's only certain types of people using burners it's not surprising that hookers and drug dealers keep swapping numbers.
    Makes sense. She probably would have been a good time, too. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape