Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 1375 1875 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18731

    2021

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year all you fuckers!
    Thanks from one fucker to another fucker, may you be balls deep in the best pussy you have ever had all year.

  2. #18730

    She says is from Nashville.

    Anyone seen her or know anything you can share? Claims to be from Nashville but been in Colorado past couple of years. Anything would be helpful.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...b/298522873342
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NjA0NzYzNmQzYjg1YmQ4YzIzOTczOTJkN2Q3NDBiN2ZmNDcyNGU.jpg‎   NjY1MTgzMDU4MDE1NWNjMDYzOGZkODZiYmUxYmNlNmE4ZjUxNTI.jpg‎   Mzc5NDQxOGJkYmE5OTJjMTY3Njg0YzYyM2I5MzQxZDRkODY2NDBl (1).jpg‎  

  3. #18729

    Its not

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    That's not the Brittany of Lebanon I dreamed of many times.
    The link isn't brittney I knew either. But had hoped someone who had been in current contact with her would pm a contact.

  4. #18728

    Wtf

    Happy New Year all you fuckers!

  5. #18727

    Brittany of Lebanon

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyInTn  [View Original Post]
    It's in the post link. Different from what I had.
    That's not the Brittany of Lebanon I dreamed of many times.

  6. #18726

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    Any info or experience with this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-218
    Anyone have a meeting?

  7. #18725

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponnhound11  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her on a regular rotation before she went to visit her uncle. Haven't herd frome her in a long wile. Anyone have a current number?
    It's in the post link. Different from what I had.

  8. #18724
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she charges by the pound.
    Hahaha. She used to go by Karmen and advertised $400.00 Hr for Dinner date on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/karmen_valtesse

  9. #18723

    Lebanon brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyInTn  [View Original Post]
    Ran across this. Looks like her. Last I heard she was staying with her uncle.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/355468865229
    I had seen her on a regular rotation before she went to visit her uncle. Haven't herd frome her in a long wile. Anyone have a current number?

  10. #18722

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Per her ad she requires half up front. My experience is that a deposit equals ripoff. Though I may be wrong please toftt and report back.
    There is only 1 reason they ask for a deposit, it is to rip you off.

  11. #18721
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I recall someone mentioned seeing some Asian ladies in an apartment on the west side. Can anyone comment on the service and age? Here's the link. Of course I know it won't be this girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2234386
    I've been twice, won't repeat. Not a fan of the location and how people living next door can record the comings and goings of the visitors (as noted in another post). The ladies were OK, not what I enjoyed in Orlando a couple of weeks ago, everything covered, and it's a one and done.

  12. #18720

    Asian in apt

    I recall someone mentioned seeing some Asian ladies in an apartment on the west side. Can anyone comment on the service and age? Here's the link. Of course I know it won't be this girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2234386

  13. #18719

    Big girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Notdylan  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's a lot of money for a bigger girl, or any girl really. She is pretty though.
    Maybe she charges by the pound.

  14. #18718

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stunad  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking and reading for some time but just recently registered so New to posting. I've done research on this one but there appears to be a few different Lexi's out there. Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...092/6296000497
    She is definitely legit, but last I saw her was a few months ago downtown Nash. I believe $$ for HH. Very perky, had fun, vocal, etc. Not exactly one of the top, but good enough I wanted to go back. Only thing that keeps me from it was SLOW response during texting. She also likes you to buy her something at the gas station, "because the cops can't do that, blah blah blah. " YMMV, but give it a shot if you like what you see.

  15. #18717

    Deposit required

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    Any info or experience with this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-218
    Per her ad she requires half up front. My experience is that a deposit equals ripoff. Though I may be wrong please toftt and report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape