Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 523 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 7840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3160

    Info

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...j/504240662579

    Hey guys, thanks for the reviews.

    Any info on this one? Thinking about making the trip.

  2. #3159

    House of dragons

    Been thinkin long and hard on pullin the trigger on this. Any one got info please share.

  3. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz22  [View Original Post]
    She told everything is covered and no GFE. Because of covid.
    Dam! You just cannot find good help these days. Thanks for the info.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  4. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind everything covered but is she GFE at all?
    She told everything is covered and no GFE. Because of covid.

  5. #3156
    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    She's an everything is covered type?
    I don't mind everything covered but is she GFE at all?

  6. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    She was hot. One negative would be her street ghetto way of talking.
    She's an everything is covered type?

  7. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeLikeStop  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...5/576256060117

    Definitely going to agree with poo on this one. She is cute, clean and very friendly!
    She was hot. One negative would be her street ghetto way of talking.

  8. #3153
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...5/576256060117

    Definitely going to agree with poo on this one. She is cute, clean and very friendly!

  9. #3152

    Jewels Comforter

    The one thing I remember from her bed was a navy colored UConn throw or stadium blanket. She always did a good job of catching everything in her mouth and spitting it into the nearby wastebasket.

  10. #3151

    Comforter Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...690676511058Re

    I know I left my spooge on it several times but am wondering what is going on. Diamond changed her name to Jazz and location to Naugatuck? The Mother and daughter have moved into the old place but she didn't take the comforter? My head is spinning!

    Since I am familiar with the comforter anyone know if: 1. It has been washed reciently and 2 how the new duo are?

    Poo.
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/690676511058

  11. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...690676511058Re

    I know I left my spooge on it several times but am wondering what is going on. Diamond changed her name to Jazz and location to Naugatuck? The Mother and daughter have moved into the old place but she didn't take the comforter? My head is spinning!

    Since I am familiar with the comforter anyone know if: 1. It has been washed reciently and 2 how the new duo are?

    Poo.
    Its a long story going on with her, to keep it short she's laying low or at least trying to. I messaged you. BTW that link is no good.

  12. #3149

    Anyone Recognize That Comforter

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...690676511058Re

    I know I left my spooge on it several times but am wondering what is going on. Diamond changed her name to Jazz and location to Naugatuck? The Mother and daughter have moved into the old place but she didn't take the comforter? My head is spinning!

    Since I am familiar with the comforter anyone know if: 1. It has been washed reciently and 2 how the new duo are?

    Poo.

  13. #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz22  [View Original Post]
    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...l/166419573928

    Does anyone have any info on Nicole? Seems nice on the phone.

    Thanks in advance.
    She has been on here for a while and always looked good but I never tried as I read poor reviews for her and maybe some dark arts.

  14. #3147

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    Search michelle or nicole in the hartford section, as she uses two names at different times. I wrote a review and so have others. Save your money and go somewhere else.
    Their is a reason she has not been on in a while because every review was subpar I went to see her a couple years ago she was staying at an apartment in New Britain could not make out a word she was saying. Also was their with a couple other junkies two dudes one she tried to pass off as her uncle she was hot in her day those days are gone was busted on the pike for her trade a couple years ago.

    I walked in and loooked around and said I'm out of here apartment was decent and actually pretty clean there were no hassles with anyone when leaving just not what I expected unless something has drastically changed I would not visit.

  15. #3146

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm aware of that, I was a Combat Engineer Officer. He used a blasting cap.
    That must've cost a few unsuspecting fingers for the new owners.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape