Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 696 of 907 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 746 796 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 13591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3166
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Links help out tremendously.
    This is who he is talking about. I have been trying to see her for like a week but no dice.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...634/5026318833

  2. #3165

    Spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/
    & how many people are there who can't spell their own nationality!?

  3. #3164
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInLou195  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? I've been thinking about trying her for sometime. Anyone been in her playroom? Does she offer a BBBJ? Any information will help.
    It's been a long while since I visited with her but enjoyed. She went a long period without advertising and just haven't matched schedules yet. Back when I saw her, BBBJ was awesome. She loves to slobber all over the balls and an ice rim job if that's your thing. Huge tits that are somewhat saggy and she's a little larger than what I like. Not fat, at least a few years ago, but just a big build. I'm going to give her a try again when I can.

  4. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInLou195  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? I've been thinking about trying her for sometime. Anyone been in her playroom? Does she offer a BBBJ? Any information will help.
    Links help out tremendously.

  5. #3162
    Damn man sorry to hear you got robbed. I was waiting for a review of this girl but now I know not to go see her. Don't let that experience sway you from some of the legit providers we have here in Louisville.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/

  6. #3161
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/
    Everyone on this board should make appointments with her and the other ROBs, not show and just fuck with them. Maybe they'll eventually move on.

  7. #3160
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/
    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/c/e/2/4/...d6708b71_f.jpg

  8. #3159

    Luvbug

    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/

  9. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by LouieNewman  [View Original Post]
    I've enjoyed reading a lot of comments on this board, but I believe this is the first time I've actually laughed out loud from a post. Thanks for ending my 2020 on a positive note!!
    Glad to be of service.

    Have a good 2021.

  10. #3157

    Felicia

    Has anyone seen this lady? I've been thinking about trying her for sometime. Anyone been in her playroom? Does she offer a BBBJ? Any information will help.

  11. #3156

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    When she's really tall, you can fuck her, suck her, and kick her in the shins all at the same time.
    I've enjoyed reading a lot of comments on this board, but I believe this is the first time I've actually laughed out loud from a post. Thanks for ending my 2020 on a positive note!!

  12. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she's the Platinum Diva from several years back. If that is her I've seen her on several occasions. If nothing has changed you can't go wrong with her. She's about 6 foot so if you're into tall girls all the better.
    When she's really tall, you can fuck her, suck her, and kick her in the shins all at the same time.

  13. #3154

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by KYcuriosity  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Misty Platinumdiva? She is in cincy at the moment and starting a short tour but says will be back early January.
    I'm pretty sure she's the Platinum Diva from several years back. If that is her I've seen her on several occasions. If nothing has changed you can't go wrong with her. She's about 6 foot so if you're into tall girls all the better.

  14. #3153

    The First One TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...604/2704552241

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...417/5022083498

    Both of these girls popped up on the EB recently reviewed board this morning. They both have Kentucky numbers and it looks like they've posted a few ads each but I can't recall ever seeing them. Rates are reasonable to good, both girls are smoking hot, which leads me to this. Are these TGTBT? Does anyone know if these are legit?
    Quick Google search. First one is Phame or Fame has an Instagram account. So somebody is using somebody else's pic. Avoid.

  15. #3152

    The second one

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...604/2704552241

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...417/5022083498

    Both of these girls popped up on the EB recently reviewed board this morning. They both have Kentucky numbers and it looks like they've posted a few ads each but I can't recall ever seeing them. Rates are reasonable to good, both girls are smoking hot, which leads me to this. Are these TGTBT? Does anyone know if these are legit?
    The second one is legit, but my review mirrors past reviews. Definitely the girl in the pictures, smoking hot body. The bad is lackluster performance, covered everything and the donation. If she upped her game I would see her at least twice a month as the talent seems rather sparse at best unless one looks on Tryst. As always YMMV, so if you pull the trigger would like to here how your experience went.

    Be Safe,

    DE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape